Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
The "general public" when you see the bonus scene?
For example: if it comes out in version 3.5.0 will it be available in version 3.6.0?

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
love the game and the idea but there is a lot of talk about getting the girls pregnant but no tag for it can they get pregnant or not if not why do they act like they can if they cant

• Angry
Reactions: maedosan

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
first try searching the thread as this quest requires a certain passiv ability check and action of the player... it was answered in Detail often enough before

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
New version is out (on patreon anyway), just though i should let you people know.
It's an incomplete story release with a few bugs though (Penny's story got started but only goes midterm right now)... you'd be adivced to wait for the next release
The Bonus content with Yasmin and Julia is hot though :love:

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Is someone willing to post a specific save for me? I've accidentally deleted mine.

NTR on.
Villagers allowed to have sex with other women (Tia included), orc leader defeated but not killed, deal struck
Katie as a whore
Protagonist has conquered every other female and deflowered them
Horse and cart built

Thank you.

Dom Rhoades

Jun 12, 2020
Hello

I think that the inn is the center of the game. Is it possible that we will see the hiring of a new waitress?
think about it:
When Kate starts generating more money, the logical thing is that there are more clients, so another waitress could be included.

Who would like to see a second girl?

Reactions: maedosan

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello

I think that the inn is the center of the game. Is it possible that we will see the hiring of a new waitress?
think about it:
When Kate starts generating more money, the logical thing is that there are more clients, so another waitress could be included.

Who would like to see a second girl?
The Innkeeper Thomas is not interested in splitting his profits... he refuses to hire an additional helper for the kitchen and bar for that reason, and only reluctantly accepts the Players help since he'll work for free.
He is also sexually interested in Kate which is why he allows her and Claire to stay at his inn as live in servants.

That aside the Inn barely saw any customers untill the soldiers kept passing through the village for a beer for the night, so I wouldn't call it the center of the village... maybe once Claire, Kate and the Player will leave for Kirlic Thomas will search for another wench he can extort.... but it's unlikely that he'll accept the Player intercept his attempts this time again... also we know he is a member of the werewolf cult, which saccrifices human girls to a demoness (or maybe the goddess of nature and hunt herself)

...anyway, none of the potential route Updates that can be voted for include another wench

Reactions: L30 and Chyos

Dom Rhoades

Jun 12, 2020
The Innkeeper Thomas is not interested in splitting his profits... he refuses to hire an additional helper for the kitchen and bar for that reason, and only reluctantly accepts the Players help since he'll work for free.
He is also sexually interested in Kate which is why he allows her and Claire to stay at his inn as live in servants.

That aside the Inn barely saw any customers untill the soldiers kept passing through the village for a beer for the night, so I wouldn't call it the center of the village... maybe once Claire, Kate and the Player will leave for Kirlic Thomas will search for another wench he can extort.... but it's unlikely that he'll accept the Player intercept his attempts this time again... also we know he is a member of the werewolf cult, which saccrifices human girls to a demoness (or maybe the goddess of nature and hunt herself)

...anyway, none of the potential route Updates that can be voted for include another wench

What a pity. It was a suggestion. I think it could be good for the game

Reactions: Lionheart007
4.60 star(s) 138 Votes