Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Look all I know is it's too late for my MC. I named him Cuck and he shall live up to that name that the almighty creator gave him. I say go bananas with the NTR. I like watching people bitch about it.

Wu171

Jan 29, 2020
I think i found a bug. While i was progressing with the quest of building the tower , i couldn't buy any rope from the store. is it the same for everyone?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I think i found a bug. While i was progressing with the quest of building the tower , i couldn't buy any rope from the store. is it the same for everyone?
This isn't a bug, the stock is limited to 5 and is refilled every monday when Grant visits the village

Reactions: L30

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
I love this game
I have opened an account here to congratulate Chynos on the game, in the near future I will join the patreon :)

I love that frames continue to open with each update, but I think past frames should also be completed

My favorite is Kate's, I would like to see different dances and interactions according to love and corruption

Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018
Which ones? Can you be spicific please?
Only ones I can think of is Frisha and Kate. I honestly don't think that the statement of it increasing chance for NTR for them is accurate though. Certainly it is required for Frisha (have to sell vials to merchant so Giran will have a potion to give to Dave which can in turn lead to NTR) but even all of this is completely avoidable.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Only ones I can think of is Frisha and Kate. I honestly don't think that the statement of it increasing chance for NTR for them is accurate though. Certainly it is required for Frisha (have to sell vials to merchant so Giran will have a potion to give to Dave which can in turn lead to NTR) but even all of this is completely avoidable.
but you'll have to sneak into Daves room every day and switch the cum wine with normal one and get out unseen again... also you can't do anything against Kate getting dosed dureing the serving mini game as far as I recall.
There are other options to raise alignment aswell... some may take awhile since they can only been done in certain intervalls... but you won't have to suffer from side effects

Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018
but you'll have to sneak into Daves room every day and switch the cum wine with normal one and get out unseen again... also you can't do anything against Kate getting dosed dureing the serving mini game as far as I recall.
There are other options to raise alignment aswell... some may take awhile since they can only been done in certain intervalls... but you won't have to suffer from side effects
Sure, if you don't want Frisha's corruption stat to raise you can swap out the wine. I don't see why you'd bother though. Whether or not the NTR path is activated is by your choice and her corruption stat has no actual bearing on it. Kate won't get any corruption from the serving game either if you don't want. She only will gain it if you interact with the MC and actively choose to OR if you interact with a pair of patrons after waiting too long to ask about their order and even then you can choose not to drink.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes