zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I don't think more profound words have ever been said.
1694029480971.gif
If in the church route you could not bang nuns it would have been a travesty, although some vague indications, I liked it but it just misses the cherry on top of the cake, the Penance Sypha path.
Eventually it will happen

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Not sure if it's been posted on here yet but here is the complete v0.5.5.0 walkthrough instead of the one with only part 1 on here. The difference I believe is that it includes a bit more info on the church part and a guide for all the priestesses.

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
how do you knocked up bridget?
According to the walkthrough if you progress her quest and keep having sex with her she will eventually get pregnant but it won't lead anywhere at the moment.
So who can get pregnant in this game and what is the extent of the pregnancy content?
The pregnancy content is sort of extensive in my opinion since the women can get impregnated by anyone pretty much as long as you convince them to let the MC be in charge of using contraceptive, which means they will stop buying it. After this anyone they have sex with has a chance of getting them pregnant, so any NTR sex with other characters or sex with the MC can get them pregnant. The pregnancy content is still kinda new to the game so for now only Kate + Emily has any real pregnancy content though in the newest update it is stated that Birdget can get pregnant but it doesn't lead anywhere further yet.

Though my guess is eventually all of the women or at least the major one's will be able to get pregnant. The sex scenes also changes when the women are pregnant and dialogues will change while pregnant. For instance if NTR happens I believe Kate while having sex with Thomas he will question Kate who's child it is she's pregnant with and mock the MC claiming it's his child.

After giving birth there isn't much of a child content yet though you can keep 2 children or basterds that Kate gives birth or give them away to the temple, every child after the first 2 you keep will always be given away, and I believe it's the same for Emily but I haven't played with Emily's preg content yet.

Reactions: IAmTheMinotaur

pr83

May 5, 2017
For instance if NTR happens I believe Kate while having sex with Thomas he will question Kate who's child it is she's pregnant with and mock the MC claiming it's his child.
Can Thomas knock Kate up tho?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Can Thomas knock Kate up tho?
Yeah that's why I wrote what I did and mentioned the MC can choose to keep children or basterds, with which I meant he can either keep his "own" children or keep the bastereds which are children born by the women from intercourse with other men.

I believe for instance Kate can be impregnated by Thomas if you do badly at the serving game and allow NTR, Grant if you lose too much money at poker and in a relationship with Kate, Rick if he's in a relationship with Kate or if you share Kate with him later on, there is also a chance to have the random soldiers that visit the inn also impregnate her I believe if the MC tells her he likes her sleeping with other men since this from what I remember will have her go with the soldiers during the drinking game to sleep with them and then report to the MC what happened or if he watches them + jerks off can't remember which and of course the MC can get her pregnant when doing creampies.

With Emily I believe only Giron can get her pregnant outside of the MC, the way to do that is by either failing to pay her taxes multiple times or tell Emily to take care of it herself by doing so too many times she will start having sex with Giron from time to time and it becomes permanent so it's impossible to revert, unless in the future Giron is somehow removed so he's the only one for now or maybe the random bandits but I don't know if she can still be kidnapped by them at the point when pregnancy opens up.

Sweet. That's all I wanted to hear. :sneaky:
You can bang all the nuns in the church route just be aware that if they all lose their virginity before the ritual to seal/banish the demoness then it will fail and thus you automatically fail the church route. Haven't tested it yet so not sure if you get locked out of both church/demon route if you do that or if you go automatically onto demon route that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: X47 Games
4.60 star(s) 134 Votes