• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
How to make Maui have sex with Dassan? i am on Dassan route , turned Umah with the potion , build both houses. I try to fuck Umah (in her tent only or by inviting her to the lake) but never have i seen Dassan coming to Maui and having sex with her while MC does it with Umah... i neglected her for more than 7 days ... any tips or maybe its a a redflag i cant seem to trigger?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Where's my Helena maid event :cry::cry::cry:
Maybe in the next vanilla bonus scene poll she will win…
She didn’t even win the Christmas event, she got snatched the first place from Nyra, she never managed to arise from the second spot

• Sad
Reactions: pr83

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
How to make Maui have sex with Dassan? i am on Dassan route , turned Umah with the potion , build both houses. I try to fuck Umah (in her tent only or by inviting her to the lake) but never have i seen Dassan coming to Maui and having sex with her while MC does it with Umah... i neglected her for more than 7 days ... any tips or maybe its a a redflag i cant seem to trigger?
It doesn't occur like that. Assuming you've met all the prior conditions, if you talk to Maui around 6pm I think? She'll have an option that isn't go go to the tent, but to be by the fire near their two huts. Alittle animation plays where it's suggested you and Maui fuck by the fire, and then the two orc girls will dance for you, and give you a choice of who to fuck. It's been a bit, but you either just completely avoid Maui 3 times, or you fuck her once, and cum in her. And then on the next 3 times after that after ignoring her Dasan shows up.

Either way he'll make a cryptic warning, more so to Maui that you will continue to not chose her, and if you fail to do so again on the next time following this, he will come and start fucking her. For additional dialogue/scenes, you can then "take a break", and Dasan will jump between the two orcs, leaving you with the one he was just fucking.

That's about the extent of the scene. Would love an bonus scene/effect of this being of Maui starting to go to the camp, and maybe even following Lainah with her daily visits to Dasan. Conversly if no Dasan, then they both come and seek you out in Camp, and maybe spend the night in your hut if Tia isn't in the camp.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
is chain armor set all max 2 upgrade slots? or was it 3 for the body piece.. my old save got lost so im starting the game over again but i just dont remember all these minmax numbers :p i believe it was 2 slots for head hands and feet, 3 for body, and 4 for belt and buckler... but i could be mistaken, can someone confirm?

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
is chain armor set all max 2 upgrade slots? or was it 3 for the body piece.. my old save got lost so im starting the game over again but i just dont remember all these minmax numbers :p i believe it was 2 slots for head hands and feet, 3 for body, and 4 for belt and buckler... but i could be mistaken, can someone confirm?
As far as I remember on armor you had always 2 sluts, on belt and buckler 4 sluts. Wear two upgraded belts, upgraded buckler and upgraded chainmail, add to that few points more in armor profficency and you're basically unkillable. Only critical hits and DoT's like bleeding or poison can really hurt you. But ocasional life-steal is easily restoring much of that lost health.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
How to trigger the new bonus scene:
For Liandra's transformation at camp: Liandra will have to watch you during the party while you dance with Lyvia and pull up her skirt, also Tia dancing naked will increase her wish to have a bigger bust. after this happened 5 times (each of these activities counts as 1) she will stare into the flames, then you can tell her that small breasts are fine or you can go on a small quest to help her out (read the text, there is no questlog)

For the 3some scene: First you must have sex with Yasmine in her bed (This is my bad, there was a problem with Yasmine's progression, so without doing that nothing triggers)
After that:
For Baron route talk to Liandra, then after her visit at Giron's study (If you improved her bust then Giron will get touchy if she doesn't have her belt on) talk to her in the evening and have sex with her (might have to wait a few days before she is in the mood, depending on route)

For Camp: Talk to Yasmine in the livingroom (requires to have the raven quest completed and you must have had sex with Liandra & Yasmine.

And I swear, if someone asks again, you better lubed up because im going in dry
Thank you for posting this I think im going to have to bookmark this reply or something as I plan on starting over this sunday

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
In my opinion players that express wishes to give flasks of Semen instead of pleasuring Isha who in game is a Fallen Goddess. Isha apparently expects to return the astral plane. Begrudging her the repeated delights that player should be altered with a smaller Swartz boink tool since he would not be representing her by increasing the followers of that goddess. Remember if you work the goddess to her smiling she may elevate the MC to equivalent god powers. Concerning TIA r thinking she wants even bigger breasts, please NO, or if the option to go up or down by player choice ok. I would love to reduce Natasha, and TIA, and perhaps Yasmine's breasts to a more physically active size. If a player has been an athlete, boxer, MMA, wrestler, gymnast or done labor that kept them fit, they would know the females that are similarly active don't have ginormous boobies. If the dev wants to do something more beneficial to players, allow some potion that can bring back the lead in his pencil by grabbing one from Batman's Utility belt (joke reference). There are times the player can jump from on to the next repeatedly, but other times he has to say, you have to wait. For instance if he bonks Tia in the hut, the other girl comes for her kiss and vaginal cream pie. Speaking of which constantly saying she is his Anal .... girl, is a drag too, let the player mix it up.
Pa-weesse (please). Thank you, thank you very much (Elvis).

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
It has been a while since I played this game, I see a lot of new things, so my question is, do we need to start from the beginning to see all the new things in the game, I used to play it when Lain and his mod was a thing but once Lain stop working on the game to put his mod in, I quit playing it since I miss Lain Mod.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
i remember stopping playing this game cause no saves left for H-scenes, is anything changed? like a gallery or more slots

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
i remember stopping playing this game cause no saves left for H-scenes, is anything changed? like a gallery or more slots
You can create a folder inside the /save. In my case I named it "Progress" and in there you make all the folders that you want and that's it. Save before whatever H scene you want and then replay it. Also don't forget to copy all the files, that includes "config.rpgsave" and "global.rpgsave" in every folder that you make or your save files won't work.

1702515322941.png 1702515888323.png 1702515988376.png

Last edited:

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Old saves just break Tia in v.0.5.6.6.a: as soon as you leave her in the village, you can't recruit her anymore.

Last edited:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Also don't forget to copy all the files, that includes "config.rpgsave" and "global.rpgsave" in every folder that you make or your save files won't work.
If I had seen this reply last year I wouldn't be replaying ASwS for the third time.
And if I had the presence of mind to backup or copy the saves or game to test if it worked with saved assets. . . .but that's a what if I now know the answer to

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys before I do any damage, can someone tell me if the old saves work correctly? Or is it necessary to start from scratch with the game?
Also there is a new walkthrough? i only see 0.5.6.0.
But the game now is v0.5.6.6a with new correction on the playthrough, just to understand, because this game have so many path and i do not wanna end up in a path that i do not like.

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: dussalant

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
love how weapons work now allowing you to hit weakness and stunning foes to for major damage. so far the only problem i had is no option to invest into stores for a mix of daily income and discounts. but seeing as this is based more on medevil meets fantasy it could just be no one ever invented the idea yet.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes