Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Better image compressions. Personally it seems to increase the load times of scenes in game.
whoa really? Thank the lord, that was my least favorite part of grinding through this game.....having to not only sit while gwen rapes you again and again for quest, but the animations and transitions feeling like a 486 loadtime...

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
How to trigger the new bonus scene:
For Liandra's transformation at camp: Liandra will have to watch you during the party while you dance with Lyvia and pull up her skirt, also Tia dancing naked will increase her wish to have a bigger bust. after this happened 5 times (each of these activities counts as 1) she will stare into the flames, then you can tell her that small breasts are fine or you can go on a small quest to help her out (read the text, there is no questlog)

For the 3some scene: First you must have sex with Yasmine in her bed (This is my bad, there was a problem with Yasmine's progression, so without doing that nothing triggers)
After that:
For Baron route talk to Liandra, then after her visit at Giron's study (If you improved her bust then Giron will get touchy if she doesn't have her belt on) talk to her in the evening and have sex with her (might have to wait a few days before she is in the mood, depending on route)

For Camp: Talk to Yasmine in the livingroom (requires to have the raven quest completed and you must have had sex with Liandra & Yasmine.

And I swear, if someone asks again, you better lubed up because im going in dry
Nice.

Anyways, is riding still the only option for liandra at camp? Or chiyos hasn't add more stuffs for her yet?

Cybora

Mar 1, 2019
How to advance after Liandra scene with the Giron.. waited a few days and she says she horny all the time but nothing happens after

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zanetti100

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
95% of the scenes you can just repeat by dialogue choices, I've never understood the issue. If you just want to crack one out to Tia's tits, just open the file.

Uff.

I'll wait until the mechanics update, but not going to lie: re-grinding every NPC to max Love/Corruption is gonna be annoying.
When is the mechanics update, is it known?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys i just see the christmas tree in the forest, so i try to cut it and an enemy called Krampus appared.
I kill it and he give me a Winters Axe. I try to load a few time. And i see that the Winters Axe can have more the one slot.
someone know how many slot the weapon can have? And how to upgrade it?
Also this weapon have some special attack?

Thank you

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It has been a while since I played this game, I see a lot of new things, so my question is, do we need to start from the beginning to see all the new things in the game, I used to play it when Lain and his mod was a thing but once Lain stop working on the game to put his mod in, I quit playing it since I miss Lain Mod.
Technically you should wait for 5.7.0. since Chyos hasn’t yet reworked everything; Like Gwen old scenes, balances, new moves and so on
Roughly the same quality as before?
Actually it should be better.
A simple example that you can check, Melissa’s red cheeks should be less pixelated and more natural
Can we expect Sophie's content in next update
1702538067707.gif
Good one
Old saves just break Tia in v.0.5.6.6.a: as soon as you leave her in the village, you can't recruit her anymore.
It shouldn’t break the saves but be just a bug, since Chyos polished Rumah’s time table and also this version is still a test version not completed.
But give us your save to check anyways.
only 2.25gb !! is it a compressed version or the original ? or its the update only ?
Better compression
Hi guys before I do any damage, can someone tell me if the old saves work correctly? Or is it necessary to start from scratch with the game?
Also there is a new walkthrough? i only see 0.5.6.0.
But the game now is v0.5.6.6a with new correction on the playthrough, just to understand, because this game have so many path and i do not wanna end up in a path that i do not like.

Thank you
Wait for 5.7.0. in general if you want to be safe of no bug breakings.
Also this one is the Rework and balance update for gameplay and other issues, the heck you wanna a walkthrough for?
love how weapons work now allowing you to hit weakness and stunning foes to for major damage. so far the only problem i had is no option to invest into stores for a mix of daily income and discounts. but seeing as this is based more on medevil meets fantasy it could just be no one ever invented the idea yet.
I helped with that mechanic, I am proud of that
whoa really? Thank the lord, that was my least favorite part of grinding through this game.....having to not only sit while gwen rapes you again and again for quest, but the animations and transitions feeling like a 486 loadtime...
And soon you’ll also be able to avoid Gwen
When is the mechanics update, is it known?
The fuck is a mechanics update (I guess he means the rework and balance one)

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
It shouldn’t break the saves but be just a bug, since Chyos polished Rumah’s time table and also this version is still a test version not completed.
But give us your save to check anyways.
Save itself is fine, it's just a problem with Tia in the village. I tried it both ways: old save, when Tia is already in the village and old save when you have Tia but decide to leave her in the village in the new version of the game. Tia gets stuck in the village in both ways. Basically, in the new version of the game the dialogue where Tia asks to accompany you after you leave her in the village doesn't activate.

How to give you my save, just post it here as attachment or PM you?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Save itself is fine, it's just a problem with Tia in the village. I tried it both ways: old save, when Tia is already in the village and old save when you have Tia but decide to leave her in the village in the new version of the game. Tia gets stuck in the village in both ways. Basically, in the new version of the game the dialogue where Tia asks to accompany you after you leave her in the village doesn't activate.

How to give you my save, just post it here as attachment or PM you?
Here it’s fine, conf + global, you know the deal

Jan 14, 2023
She means what she typed.

v5.7 is (as you've hinted at) fundamentally re-working combat to include multiple status / damage types (14! dude, seriously, even Final Fantasy doesn't use this amount!) as well as various upgrades which will make old saves incompatible (which, given the hacky version of RPGmaker being currently used, probably needed).

In the industry, this is a mechanics update. e.g.

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Obviously, yes.
If you are rebalancing the game and reworking the mechanics then it is a "mechanics update"

unless you are also overhauling the plot too. in which case it is a full on reboot

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
v5.7 is (as you've hinted at) fundamentally re-working combat to include multiple status / damage types (14! dude, seriously, even Final Fantasy doesn't use this amount!) as well as various upgrades which will make old saves incompatible (which, given the hacky version of RPGmaker being currently used, probably needed).
wtf.
people kept on assuring me the game will be much better after the mechanics update.
were they just leading me on?

How is more damage types than even final grindtasy in any way shape or form an improvement?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
wtf.
people kept on assuring me the game will be much better after the mechanics update.

How is more damage types than even final grindtasy in any way shape or form an improvement?
Well yeah the combat shall be an improvement, from being a sponge battle with no real strategy to be something were you can actually put thoughts and strategy in it.

Also don’t you dare insult FF, they have high and lows but in the end they are gameplay focused games.
Obviously, yes.
If you are rebalancing the game and reworking the mechanics then it is a "mechanics update"

unless you are also overhauling the plot too. in which case it is a full on reboot
I see

Jan 14, 2023
wtf.

The game is currently working on a hacked version of RPGmaker that doesn't include the python protections / changes in v8+, which is a bad thing. Look @ the .exe, the version number is 0.0.0 - ! So: if v5.7 updates to RPGm 8+, that's a good thing: I've not seen zARRR mention it, however, and given the age / state of the code, not sure if it's possible.

That's the important part, not combat changes (which, tbh, are not so important, combat in the game has always been somewhat tertiary to the design). RPGmaker and python exploits and v8+ are pretty central, given that Microsoft etc are going 'hard' on potential python exploits, to the extent that MS is going to start flagging up any .exe without it fairly soon (thus the link).

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Well yeah the combat shall be an improvement, from being a sponge battle with no real strategy to be something were you can actually put thoughts and strategy in it.
> Still a grind. but now a mentally exhausting grind
> An improvement

no, just hell to the fuck no.
mentally exhausting grind is not clever. it is not original. and it is not a fucking improvement.

mowing down fictional orc number 111431 should not require me to engage my brain and juggle some cerebral calculations.
also, just because something is mentally exhausting does not make it "real thoughts" or "strategy"

Shokwawe

Jun 3, 2017

Also don’t you dare insult FF, they have high and lows but in the end they are gameplay focused games.

I see
Hello. Can you post a 5.6.5 changelog. Please.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
> An improvement

mentally exhausting grind is not clever. it is not original. and it is not a fucking improvement.

mowing down fictional orc number 111431 should not require me to engage my brain and juggle some cerebral calculations.
also, just because something is mentally exhausting does not make it "real thoughts" or "strategy"
i understand where you come from but what i gather from testing the combat is easier than old vision, even without exploit their weakness

Reactions: harem.king

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
> An improvement

My brother in Christ you just mentioned strategy; cerebral juggle and calculations are meant to be that.
You are overdramatizing the gameplay as if it’s a randomized combat which you probably didn’t even tried.
5761E609-8A35-4435-A2A1-E366A5335164.png

Each enemy has a set of hidden weaknesses which can be revealed through attacking the enemy with the right type of damage, after said attack the weaknesses is revealed forever on the enemy bar.
81E417BE-8099-4261-8091-AA8CFA8AA50D.jpeg
Attacking a weakness, not only gives a greater amount of damage to the enemy but also makes him drop the shield counter.
When the shield counter is zero he gets confused.
What kind of overwhelming grinding is that?
It’s literally Octopath traveler combat, one of the best forms of JRPG fighting in contemporary times.
And even your “111431 orc types” is a false statement, why? Because there are only 7 types of orc enemies!
2 in the starting area, Orc stabba in the Rumah siege, 2 in Madrag Karz area and 2 grey orcs at the end of the game!
Not including the 4 boss fights!
This is meant to be also a videogame which asks from the player some sort of engagement, I know there are other unreasonable grinding there, but here we are complaining as if it’s the end of the world.

Reactions: DeminPatyon
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes