loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
when talking to her she should tell you to go to the cellar to get some stuff. the scene happens afterwards on another day when she tells you to get some wine. you need to have enough affection. aka continue helping her until she gives you a different tasks after the potatoes.
How much affection does this require? It will no longer increase after 12.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Bruh, it said to talk to her in the staff room
View attachment 3173732
Her face is so flat and her nose is so low I find this gif more and more unsettling with each second looking at it.
View attachment 3173817
I know, but how to give alcohol?After coming back from the cellar, it got stuck. Is this normal?
You need to give some wine to Kate in order to proceed with Claire. She won't go further if her daughter ain't sleeping.

NTR makes you cry? Speak for yourself. :cool: I bring out the champagne and celebrate at my Dassan altar whenever a Rumah option wins. :sneaky:
No! You shall not NTR on my watch!

Also... Dasan is dead! Long Live the MC!

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
Her face is so flat and her nose is so low I find this gif more and more unsettling with each second looking at it.

You need to give some wine to Kate in order to proceed with Claire. She won't go further if her daughter ain't sleeping.

No! You shall not NTR on my watch!

Also... Dasan is dead! Long Live the MC!
How to give some wine to Kate?She cleans the table in the morning and works as a waiter at night,I didn't have a chance to talk to her.:WutFace::FacePalm:

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Love this game but I feel like it's so goddamn big now that I can't ever play it until it finishes lol. How long yall think that's gonna be? 5 more years? Lol

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Love this game but I feel like it's so goddamn big now that I can't ever play it until it finishes lol. How long yall think that's gonna be? 5 more years? Lol
8 more years of NTR updates. 3 more years of Rumah content. 7 more years for the full game to be finished. Then another 15 years for A Struggle With Sin 2: Honey I Shrunk The Sin.

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
You know guys it would be funny to see this game still hasn't finished by the time GTA 6 dropped.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
it will be years maybe it will finish before 2030, but no one knows, Chyos is too ambitious with these branched paths that shoots himself in the feet everytime he creates another path.
You know guys it would be funny to see this game still hasn't finished by the time GTA 6 dropped.
It will duh
[인용문="vilious69, 게시물: 7157495, 회원: 160829"]
미라 부패를 어떻게 증가시킬 수 있나요? 타격 작업이 여전히 작동하지 않는 것 같습니다 0
[/인용하다]
에밀리의 방에 들어간 후
미라와 대화해 보세요
도구를 사용하지 않고 구강 성교 중 분해 증가
We only need angry ragequit slurs and the thread will finally become a TF2 lobby

qasmoke0

Mar 23, 2019
"mira" discovers ways to increase corruption

After entering emily's room
talk to mira
Increased decomposition during oral sex without using tools

GeminiQuest0

Jun 21, 2021
Found a Bug

I found a bug, this CG of Liandra becomes stuck on the screen. It happens after talking
to her to either complete the potion quest or after sleeping with her. Maybe it occurred
because I chose to talk to her about both on the same day.

A second bug occurs when you start the party and choose to dance with Lyvia.
Liandra's placement seems to block the MC's movement toward Lyvia.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes