Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I mean the fact that any pc that could load windows 10 or 11 and yet slow down on a game with graphic fidelity from 2002 (with under-the-hood programming even older) indicates program efficiency, nothing else.
Given that Windows 10 can be run on a pc with 4GB DDR3 RAM (yes, it's as slow as you're imagining right now), and this game's older than Windows 11, you'd be surprised what people try to run games like this on.
It's even worse with the 3D games

this is just something that needs to be made clear when people talk about having trouble running these kind of games)
Preaching to the choir! (y)

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Ok. Now... How does Athia Story now work in 0.6.6a? I rejected Emily Bed Offer (the end of Emily's Love Story?). No more options with Emily and progressed to have Athia live with me, but to Renovate my house for Athia, I have to do Emily's Story? But there are no dialogues for Emily Anymore.

fabio.neto

Mar 19, 2021
View attachment 1754467

Overview:
A Struggle With Sin is the story of a fantasy world in the midst of a civil war.
Rising taxes and raids by orcs and bandits make each villager act according to their own needs first.
Will you become like the others in this corrupt society? Or will you stay true to yourself and find a way out of the chaos that surrounds you?​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-13
Release Date: 2023-12-08
Developer: Chyos -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.6.6a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

VERY GOOD. I WAIT FOR MORE ANAL SCENES WITH THE GIRLS, ESPECIALLY WITH CLAIRE AND THOMAS' MOM AND NEW LINGERIES FOR THE GIRLS. HUGS

Franjj

Mar 26, 2021
I mean the fact that any pc that could load windows 10 or 11 and yet slow down on a game with graphic fidelity from 2002 (with under-the-hood programming even older) indicates program efficiency, nothing else. Sure a more powerful computer can conceal that issue, but it doesnt transfer the culpability (I'm not suggesting you were blaming him - this is just something that needs to be made clear when people talk about having trouble running these kind of games)
So the game is just slow?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So the game is just slow?
yeah or the engine is poorly optimized. I can't speak for rpgm since i dont know it - but an example in renpy is how so many devs lazily throw animations in as a images running real time with renpy cycling instead of compiling a video file which can be preloaded already.

Reactions: Franjj

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys need some info/help.
I am doing the queen quest. And i am at the point where:

9.In the evening visit her at dinner. You now have a choice to make: Allow Sophie to listen or send her back to her room. If you allow her this will have consequences on Eric winning the war.
10.(Optional) should you have allied with Van you now can talk to Hekima and inform him about Sophie, he will then take her captive (unless you allowed her to listen, which will make this impossible).

Can someone help me understand what to do?
I am play the hero route, the route where i am the good one, the nice boy in short :ROFLMAO:
What is the best choice? Let Sophia listen or not listen to the conversation?
As I was saying, I'm playing the hero's path, the one that serves the good Gods in short. I also helped Athia or the church. In short, I didn't ally myself with demons. I've always helped everyone and never done negative things.
So can someone give me the best advice?

Thank you

jamesyoo

Jul 26, 2019
Hi guys need some info/help.
I am doing the queen quest. And i am at the point where:

9.In the evening visit her at dinner. You now have a choice to make: Allow Sophie to listen or send her back to her room. If you allow her this will have consequences on Eric winning the war.
10.(Optional) should you have allied with Van you now can talk to Hekima and inform him about Sophie, he will then take her captive (unless you allowed her to listen, which will make this impossible).

Can someone help me understand what to do?
I am play the hero route, the route where i am the good one, the nice boy in short :ROFLMAO:
What is the best choice? Let Sophia listen or not listen to the conversation?
As I was saying, I'm playing the hero's path, the one that serves the good Gods in short. I also helped Athia or the church. In short, I didn't ally myself with demons. I've always helped everyone and never done negative things.
So can someone give me the best advice?

Thank you
Well.. You can flip a coin to decide.:LOL:But currently, based on the story, Eric appears to be quite evil

• Haha
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
Yeah update is still unfinished and shit like that happens during a rework; if you have save where this happens send it
It happens to me, no save required, happens from the start.
Also this update is in slow motion compared to the previous ones.
The UX is down, I used to hunt quickly, now i have to wait for a slow animation of the bow being fired, boring and time consuming for farming actions.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It happens to me, no save required, happens from the start.
Also this update is in slow motion compared to the previous ones.
The UX is down, I used to hunt quickly, now i have to wait for a slow animation of the bow being fired, boring and time consuming for farming actions.
Mmmh I see, haven’t played the update yet.
Can I know your specs and other problems for a report?

apokALEKSis

Apr 9, 2019
What the fuck is this?..
How do I view images of new scenes now?..
My RPG-MV-MZ-Decrypter does not unpack them !!!
Who knows what you can view?..

P.S.
And
Also...

Reactions: dudu691337

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
one of the few games that has a charcter named dave which confuses me in the dialogue cuz I use that to name mcs lol wish there was a way to change male characters names

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
It's the game that slow or it's my pc?
Yes?

Since we don't know your pc's specs, or what you mean when you say "slow"... :unsure:
It doesn't really matter if his PC is a potato or NASA quantum one. RPGM is using single core and has bad optimalization, thus even the best PC can stutter due to amount of data to process. It's just less visible with better ones.
Still, it is quite possible, for older PC's to decrease workload by turning off everything that is not necessary to run a PC. Or setting up your PC properly to play games in RPGM. Like, for example, with nvidia if someone is having two GPU's and RPGM is running on the worst one.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
1. As my pc is currently in repair, ive been playing on my old laptop.. i notice the game has performance mode... but i dont see anything different with it.. the main thing causing lag imo is the lightrays overlay, and the clouds/leaves flying across the screen.. if performance mode could disable that, it would help a lot.

2. the new combat stuff is really cool and puts this game now apart from any RPGM games ive played. awesome update.
But the dmg numbers got hit hard. im doing 20-50 dmg per hit on enemies i used to 2-4 hit before.. cranking fights from lasting 2-3 turns to 20+ turns.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes