DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
one of the few games that has a charcter named dave which confuses me in the dialogue cuz I use that to name mcs lol wish there was a way to change male characters names
there is no way to change NPC name but you can change the MC name by talking to Giron

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Well.. You can flip a coin to decide.:LOL:But currently, based on the story, Eric appears to be quite evil
lol if you tell me that Eric appears to be quite evil, then better to side with the other king :ROFLMAO: i mean, based on me hero path, perhaps the other is better. Anyway i think the only real things i can do is to do a safe save and hope to do the right things. I stop sophia to listen the conversation. And hope to do the right things :ROFLMAO: i already hate the name Eric, remember me the bad villain in big brother game.

YamiShiro

Nov 17, 2019
you know, after thinking about it carefully I realize that what I hate most about not being able to get girls pregnant is that they keep reminding you that they want kids every time there is sex.

fobus69

Jul 25, 2020
Yeah update is still unfinished and shit like that happens during a rework; if you have save where this happens send it
I started a new game, this has been happening since the first battle against the orcs, I think I'll wait for the next versions anyway,thanks for your help.

Reactions: Gerlach

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
ok 2 questions, how do you keep your mercenaries from leaving your merc team and how do you equip the armor for your mercenaries group? I tried to do the new quest where you got hunting down Raven but the mercenaries kept leaving. See I can keep the town full of mercs but the mine, they keep leaving and when I try to do the training of them, they also leave as I try to train them.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
ok 2 questions, how do you keep your mercenaries from leaving your merc team and how do you equip the armor for your mercenaries group? I tried to do the new quest where you got hunting down Raven but the mercenaries kept leaving. See I can keep the town full of mercs but the mine, they keep leaving and when I try to do the training of them, they also leave as I try to train them.
You need to keep their morale high enough for them not to leave and you need to train them to silver level to be able to equip them. Mercenaries lose morale when you put them in training, so you need to do something to improve their morale.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
You need to keep their morale high enough for them not to leave and you need to train them to silver level to be able to equip them. Mercenaries lose morale when you put them in training, so you need to do something to improve their morale.
OK I got the camp party done and been letting that happen but it seems that they still leaving , even try to witch craft them, and that didn't help

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
OK I got the camp party done and been letting that happen but it seems that they still leaving , even try to witch craft them, and that didn't help
In the pic you posted, your groups morale is 0/100 and iirc you need to keep it above 20 so they don't leave. So focus on getting their morale way above it before you start training them and during the training keep doing things to improve it again. Morale also improves everytime they get paid.

Reactions: syfy88man

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
1. As my pc is currently in repair, ive been playing on my old laptop.. i notice the game has performance mode... but i dont see anything different with it.. the main thing causing lag imo is the lightrays overlay, and the clouds/leaves flying across the screen.. if performance mode could disable that, it would help a lot.
I also am playing on my old laptop.
For me version 0.5.6.6a is just all around slow. I couldn't handle it and went back to 0.5.5.0, it plays quick even with the leaves flying across the screen. Not using performance mode either.
I hope there will be an option going forward of not using all the new graphic animations during regular gameplay, when things slow down like this it makes a game unplayable for me.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Have more campfire parties in the camp with wine, while leaving the men to take part in the. Bare Livia's as while dancing, right by the campfire. Keep the money constantly in the chest to pay for their services and everything will be fine. After every party and payment (1 time a week, it seems), the motivation of the mercenaries increases. Mercenaries can only be equipped forcibly by recalling them to the camp and making them out of the leader's tent.

Reactions: valley57
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes