exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
You know guys it would be funny to see this game still hasn't finished by the time GTA 6 dropped.
I've seen the same post on several games now. :rolleyes:

And what’s special about it now? GTA6 is announced for 2025. And this game here? Nobody knows how big it will really be, let alone what percentage of the plan we have reached. I would expect a full version in 4 years at the earliest.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Found a Bug

I found a bug, this CG of Liandra becomes stuck on the screen. It happens after talking
to her to either complete the potion quest or after sleeping with her. Maybe it occurred
because I chose to talk to her about both on the same day.

A second bug occurs when you start the party and choose to dance with Lyvia.
Liandra's placement seems to block the MC's movement toward Lyvia.
Can you please send the save so it can be fixed?

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Is there a place to easily view version notes for each of the versions? Goal being to see what changes / new features, content, etc. have been added in the subsequent version/s since I last played.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is there a place to easily view version notes for each of the versions? Goal being to see what changes / new features, content, etc. have been added in the subsequent version/s since I last played.
If only there were some kind of log that showed any new change to the game with each version, that could be put in the OP/First Post of a thread... A CHANGELOG if you will. :unsure:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Wait for 5.7.0. in general if you want to be safe of no bug breakings.
Also this one is the Rework and balance update for gameplay and other issues, the heck you wanna a walkthrough for?
Bro this game have also NTR path. That i do not like to play. I set the game to NO NTR. But some bug can happen so, to be safe, ofc i wanna a walk. Also because this game have to many route to play that is literally impossibile to know every single step :ROFLMAO:
Until the penultimate version I used the walkthorugh 0.5.6.0d. As a reference to avoid making mistakes or in any case to direct me to the only path that interests me in the game. There are really lot of girls/women. So ofc i wanna a guide or a walk to help me. Some time the ingame info/guide stop to work.

Anyway as you advice me i wait the 0.5.7.0. But is hard to wait :ROFLMAO: I'm still halfway through the game and I still have a lot of things to do to get to the new content. I haven't even figured out how to find the treasure maps yet. Or how to start this map thing.

Thank you for the advice

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The first scene when the father wakes up the mc took a lot, I have a 1050ti and i3 7100
Could be the game then.
The new compression seems to be a problem for a couple of people here so far, seeming to make some scenes run slower.

If you played the previous version and didn't have an issue, then it's probably that.

Franjj

Mar 26, 2021
Could be the game then.
The new compression seems to be a problem for a couple of people here so far, seeming to make some scenes run slower.

If you played the previous version and didn't have an issue, then it's probably that.
It's my first time playing and the game in general is slow :confused:

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
And with the new lighting its lost a bit of flaire. In the old scene I had more the feeling that MC and Claire do it in secrecy.
Yeah, totally agree, I liked the old scene better. Too bad he couldn't have just left the old animations and lighting in there, and added a few new animations to it if he wanted. The new Claire bedroom scene be like:

nucleargoggles.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cherfo

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yes?

Since we don't know your pc's specs, or what you mean when you say "slow"... :unsure:
I mean the fact that any pc that could load windows 10 or 11 and yet slow down on a game with graphic fidelity from 2002 (with under-the-hood programming even older) indicates program efficiency, nothing else. Sure a more powerful computer can conceal that issue, but it doesnt transfer the culpability (I'm not suggesting you were blaming him - this is just something that needs to be made clear when people talk about having trouble running these kind of games)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes