drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
yeah final fantasy has always had good gameplay for the most part my only issue is that they are becoming more male focused. i want some more female main characters in them even more so if your main character is finaly non human.

Reactions: DeminPatyon

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
My brother in Christ you just mentioned strategy; cerebral juggle and calculations are meant to be that.
You are overdramatizing the gameplay as if it’s a randomized combat which you probably didn’t even tried.
View attachment 3172230

Each enemy has a set of hidden weaknesses which can be revealed through attacking the enemy with the right type of damage, after said attack the weaknesses is revealed forever on the enemy bar.
View attachment 3172232
Attacking a weakness, not only gives a greater amount of damage to the enemy but also makes him drop the shield counter.
When the shield counter is zero he gets confused.
What kind of overwhelming grinding is that?
It’s literally Octopath traveler combat, one of the best forms of JRPG fighting in contemporary times.
And even your “111431 orc types” is a false statement, why? Because there are only 7 types of orc enemies!
2 in the starting area, Orc stabba in the Rumah siege, 2 in Madrag Karz area and 2 grey orcs at the end of the game!
Not including the 4 boss fights!
This is meant to be also a videogame which asks from the player some sort of engagement, I know there are other unreasonable grinding there, but here we are complaining as if it’s the end of the world.
So now enemies have weaknesses?
Now I have to hit right enemies with right weapons and skills?!
Oh no! Now I'll have to use my brain! And my hand! Like I have to press those keys in right order to, you know, pick skills and then a certain skill I want to use! That's way too complicated for me! I quit!
Good think I can still use my second hand to... eat a sanvich Syfa made for me. :)

> Still a grind. but now a mentally exhausting grind
> An improvement

no, just hell to the fuck no.
mentally exhausting grind is not clever. it is not original. and it is not a fucking improvement.

mowing down fictional orc number 111431 should not require me to engage my brain and juggle some cerebral calculations.
also, just because something is mentally exhausting does not make it "real thoughts" or "strategy"
To be honest, there is really no need to "use your brain" there. It's not really that necessary if you still wish to keep if off. You can hold enter and the "horny trio" can still easily destroy enemies like before. Using weaknesses is just making those fights shorter by few turns. And throwing Massacre by MC and Mia is rather enough to clear the field.

Only new players, or those playing again up from the start, can have problems early on due to having low level and poor equipment.

In my opinion having such system is great, because early on you need to use it in order be succesful and your reward for gathering better equipment and leveling up is having to use it less and less to the point of just holing enter to win a fight.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
And even your “111431 orc types” is a false statement, why? Because there are only 7 types of orc enemies!
I didn't talk about 111431 different types of orc.
I was talking about killing a CLONE of the same orc for the 111431th time.
because grind involves killing the same enemy a bazillion times thanks to the magic of reusing the enemy template.
My brother in Christ you just mentioned strategy; cerebral juggle and calculations are meant to be that.
You are overdramatizing the gameplay as if it’s a randomized combat which you probably didn’t even tried.
You told me it will be "thoughts and strategy".
"click the ability displayed on the screen as their weakness" is neither thoughts nor strategy.

It is however more clicks. which is generally a step back from the current method of combat. which is to press F4 to activate my AHK script which sends "enter enter enter enter enter" every 100 ms.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I didn't talk about 111431 different types of orc.
I was talking about killing a CLONE of the same orc for the 111431th time.
because grind involves killing the same enemy a bazillion times thanks to the magic of reusing the enemy template.

You told me it will be "thoughts and strategy".
"click the ability displayed on the screen as their weakness" is neither thoughts nor strategy.

It is however more clicks. which is generally a step back from the current method of combat. which is to press F4 to activate my AHK script which sends "enter enter enter enter enter" every 100 ms.
It is still thoughts and strategy, the player is pushed to use type X attack, type X weapon and so on to defeat the enemy, it is simply not mindless “space smashing”, it’s a fucking RPG combat!
Even in Pokemon, you use this move to beat this weakness and defeat the enemy faster.
And as basic as that sound it’s still a strategy! It’s a gameplay that requires active thinking because player will also have weaknesses and need to swap type of armors or playstyle for different enemies and bosses.
It’s an RPG mechanic goddamnit; ASWS is not even the first one to do that, FF6 does that, Persona 5 does that, the entirety of SMT does that; it’s not grinding, do you even like rpgs?

Wait a second: you hate rpgs, complain about the grinding, love harem and hate NTR, hang around here notwithstanding the faults, you made your account the 16th of this august, the same date when another user left completely the site…
Is that you mrttao ?

pr83

May 5, 2017
Maybe in the next vanilla bonus scene poll she will win…
She didn’t even win the Christmas event, she got snatched the first place from Nyra, she never managed to arise from the second spot
Ok so this is confusing to me. Could you clear up the Chyos' process for me?
All the scene ideas that he creates for these polls, they will eventually make it into the game regardless and it is just a matter of time and demand hierarchy controlled by his patreons? Or are ideas that never get the first place in polls are forever discarded?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ok so this is confusing to me. Could you clear up the Chyos' process for me?
All the scene ideas that he creates for these polls, they will eventually make it into the game regardless and it is just a matter of time and demand hierarchy controlled by his patreons? Or are ideas that never get the first place in polls are forever discarded?
6 option on the patreon poll.
3 vanilla and 3 vanilla + NTR options.
On discord there is a poll that can be voted by mayors (highest patron tier), this poll has ideas of bonus scenes that get voted, the winning one gets on Patreon, and then it must also be voted there.
If a vanilla option on Patreon wins, a vanilla bonus scene on discord gets created (some are old options others newer).

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
An
6 option on the patreon poll.
3 vanilla and 3 vanilla + NTR options.
On discord there is a poll that can be voted by mayors (highest patron tier), this poll has ideas of bonus scenes that get voted, the winning one gets on Patreon, and then it must also be voted there.
If a vanilla option on Patreon wins, a vanilla bonus scene on discord gets created (some are old options others newer).
And if an NTR option wins, everyone cries.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
zARRR What's the latest rough ETA for 5.7.0? I'm wondering if i should play this new update since last one i played was 5.5.0 iirc.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Yeah the Claire scene was expanded.
I thought "on the wall" needed new angle. Yes...
But to be honest the old version was better.

Why? (I just tried it in a save where Kate knows about Claire and MC)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Its only my personell opinion.

Reactions: Naypwn

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Concerning incest in-game, remember its not just the MC with his immediate family. Incest can be the other members of his harem, where you are doing the mother and daughters at the same time, in a threesome...

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
1702588529554.png
HELP! I'm stuck here, how should I continue? How to get Claire's corruption? How to ask Claire have fun in the cellar?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes