• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Does anyone found the fix for Kate's pregnancy bug which stops mc traveling to old boar after returning to arenfield for carmen quest...?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How do I take Clare to Bjorn's bedroom if he's already in there? When do I find him downstairs to complete this scene?

prettywarrior

Oct 24, 2023
Alright found a workaround/fix? for kate's quest trip to kirlic. when you talk to her at midnight; REFUSE to go the next day instead say you wanna prepare then the questlog will change and say to talk to her in the evening but you actually have to talk to her at midnight then this time you can say yes to go. you'll know it works bcuz claire won't stay in her bed and wil be dressed differently

Reactions: Prueb26

EpicMax

Aug 25, 2023
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.8.0] - Android Port

Android: 1.40 GB

Download:

Pixeldrain:

More of my posts here

cesar03

Oct 15, 2018
1714494019043.png
Some help please.
I have 10 maximum affection and guilt, the guide asks me to clean my room and ask me to go in and masturbate and tidy up, but instead she asks me to leave.

Reactions: m4b333

Prueb26

Nov 23, 2016
Alright found a workaround/fix? for kate's quest trip to kirlic. when you talk to her at midnight; REFUSE to go the next day instead say you wanna prepare then the questlog will change and say to talk to her in the evening but you actually have to talk to her at midnight then this time you can say yes to go. you'll know it works bcuz claire won't stay in her bed and wil be dressed differently
I had the same problem and your fix worked. Thank you.

corabbica

Jun 6, 2018
losing 3 gold it very hard and it take long time because we can only bet with 50 cent
if someone have another way ??

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes