• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

behhhhh28090190

Nov 7, 2021
can someone give me the save for the latest version please. I already completed all of it but alas my laptop got reset. I already try the OG post but it only contains saves for the previous versions

Reactions: melodias1983

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
when i talk to kate i dont have the option to go to kirlick, only contraception, go to my room or stay. try the save dont work
It sounds like you haven't gotten to flag for whatever it is to get the option to come up. It's something that happens automatically when you first enter the room and talk to her. There should only be two options, one for going to Kirlic and another to say you need more time to prepare. I'm pretty sure in the quest log it should tell you to talk to Kate in the evening or something along those lines when you meet the requirements.

I don't think it's a bug, because I did it just the other day with the newest version. Who knows though, bugs work in mysterious ways sometimes.

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
It sounds like you haven't gotten to flag for whatever it is to get the option to come up. It's something that happens automatically when you first enter the room and talk to her. There should only be two options, one for going to Kirlic and another to say you need more time to prepare. I'm pretty sure in the quest log it should tell you to talk to Kate in the evening or something along those lines when you meet the requirements.

I don't think it's a bug, because I did it just the other day with the newest version. Who knows though, bugs work in mysterious ways sometimes.
Say that but i am not in kirlic xd i didnt rember talk to her, and i never go to kirlick or the old board. 1714535673282.png

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Say that but i am not in kirlic xd i didnt rember talk to her, and i never go to kirlick or the old board. View attachment 3591669
Yeah, that does seem like a bug of some kind, I never encountered that. I have no idea how to help you with that unfortunately. Someone will probably be able to help you, or maybe there will be a patch. Wait and see I guess.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You guys are imagining too hard. I just want a quest with Gwen to make some of the LIs look less uggofied and wear nicer clothes.

sibunji1

Jul 18, 2021
Screenshot (35).png i am stuck at frisha date i have exchanged the wine but the questlog says listen to th conversation . someone please help

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
View attachment 3592499 i am stuck at frisha date i have exchanged the wine but the questlog says listen to th conversation . someone please help
Have you met the dwarf girl who sits on the log just north of Emily's house after midnight? Talk to her if you haven't. She will mention something about the mayor, you need to find a way into his house, it's just north of where Lyvia/Frank train in the morning. There is a guard standing in the way, the comment will say 'he looks thirsty' so bring him a bottle of wine and he will move. It takes 2 nights of talking to her to learn to lockpick.

After that you can break into the mayor/baron's house. You need at least 1 point in perception to find the hidden elevator in the library. After that you can freely use it to go to the 2nd floor and listen in on conversations. To do the Frisha quest takes 2-3 of her visits, where you have to go there in the afternoon and listen to the mayor and his son talk and then return after dinner to listen in on their conversation in Dave's room. You might have to wait behind the cabinet once to overhear their dinner conversation too, not sure if it's a requirement.

Reactions: sibunji1

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
The referenced Save is half a year out of date. Requesting both a new NTR and Non-NTR full save for 0.5.8.0 with everything unlocked. Game is not worth wasting 60+ hours just to reach the furthest point and have two seperate saves available. There has to be a brother who already reached endpoint.

guys is gallery available?
No, not as far I remember. You can ask the girls to fuck them again though.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Haven't been keeping up with this for a few months? Any news on the Queen & Princess content? Also would appreciate if someone can post a picture of Carmen, would like to see her design.

harrhakku

Dec 16, 2018
I noticed something that made it easy to miss the penny anal kitchen scene. To get the scene you need to have anal with Penny 5 times. But there isnt enought time if you only have anal with her when she masturbates at night as she only does this every second night. You need to wait for her in her bedroom when you are done praying and she will give you an option to have anal or a blowjob every night.

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
question about mc's virginity. after witch he mentions that he cant believe losing his virginity to her, does game even mentions anywhere else like that? like if im not gonna do segs with witch?

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes