• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
there's really no reason to overthrow dasan later when you can just become the chieftain by killing him (or chasing him away and then killing him). You still get to fuck everyone in rumah but now you don't have to share. I don't care enough about dasan to want him as a slave and I especially don't want nyra thinking she has any power. killing dasan and then making nyra my wanita on my terms is the best from of "revenge". plus sending women to the orcs is a dumb plan. I'd rather just fight them in combat unlike a certain coward.
Only thing i would like to see more in the path where you drive Dasan away, is that if you have taken Nyra as your wanita and are fucking her, would be taunting that cowardly Dasan with how great lay Nyra is and how she is going to be giving birth to your kids in future before you kill him.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
yeh that is weird. seeing as how verena peeks at the mc and arianna, a bonus scene between the 3 of them makes more sense. especially since a threesome scene already exists for arianna + kate
If I invited Rick to another family dinner, then fucked his mom and sister on the dinner table in front of him and his dad, would that make me a bad friend? :unsure:

• Haha

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Only thing i would like to see more in the path where you drive Dasan away, is that if you have taken Nyra as your wanita and are fucking her, would be taunting that cowardly Dasan with how great lay Nyra is and how she is going to be giving birth to your kids in future before you kill him.
sure dude. whatever floats your boat. but in order to do that, you had let dasan take literally every rumah woman and also send women to the orcs. like...why? I can't say my character is a good person, I did cuck both giron and rodrick, but I can justify that by the fact that neither verena or yasmine are unhappy in their marriage. but I can't go through with all the ramifications behind dasan as chieftain.
If I invited Rick to another family dinner, then fucked his mom and sister on the dinner table in front of him and his dad, would that make me a bad friend? :unsure:
I think once we fucked kate and his sister, we were already a bad friend lmao. Rick helps us out with stuff but when have we ever helped rick (unless ntr is on and he's with kate). I'd like to preserve whatever sanity he has left for now and not fuck his mom in front of him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ravven_7

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
sure dude. whatever floats your boat. but in order to do that, you had let dasan take literally every rumah woman and also send women to the orcs. like...why? I can't say my character is a good person, I did cuck both giron and rodrick, but I can justify that by the fact that neither verena or yasmine are unhappy in their marriage. but I can't go through with all the ramifications behind dasan as chieftain.

I think once we fucked kate and his sister, we were already a bad friend lmao. Rick helps us out with stuff but when have we ever helped rick (unless ntr is on and he's with kate). I'd like to preserve whatever sanity he has left for now and not fuck his mom in front of him.
No you don't, just have proof that Dasan killed his father and show it to everyone when you confront him, he will run away and you now have the village as your harem pretty much. And when you encounter him in the wilderness, where you have to kill him, MC could taunt Dasan with it before the fight.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
No you don't, just have proof that Dasan killed his father and show it to everyone when you confront him, he will run away and you now have the village as your harem pretty much. And when you encounter him in the wilderness, where you have to kill him, MC could taunt Dasan with it before the fight.
sure I guess. that would just be additional dialogue. I'm just opposed to keeping him alive afterwards (also chyos said they want this to be the end point of dasan in that route). As far as chyos is concerned, this is the end of dasan if you chased him out. you either leave him alone or kill him. the overthrow route might involve making him a slave but like I said, I don't want to even left him be chieftain in the first place.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Is 4.9.7 any good or just one minute of stuff like 4.9.6?
well...more like 2-3 mins. it's just a bonus scene after all. it does have more relevance to the rumah story if you're on the dasan chieftain route, but otherwise it's just another scene.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Need help with Nayra. If I talk to her during the day, all she says is she will cook and nothing else. If I talk to her when she's cooking, she will give a bowl of soup, and if I ask again, she says no. That's all.
What RevEng said then ask for another ;)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
sure I guess. that would just be additional dialogue. I'm just opposed to keeping him alive afterwards (also chyos said they want this to be the end point of dasan in that route). As far as chyos is concerned, this is the end of dasan if you chased him out. you either leave him alone or kill him. the overthrow route might involve making him a slave but like I said, I don't want to even left him be chieftain in the first place.
Never said anything about not killing Dasan at that point, just that it would be delicious taunt towards a guy that kills his father and is willing to sacrifice all the women in Rumah just because he is scared.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Never said anything about not killing Dasan at that point, just that it would be delicious taunt towards a guy that kills his father and is willing to sacrifice all the women in Rumah just because he is scared.
did see that part. then yeh, it would be great taunt

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Who said he lived?
MC: "Well since you couldn't even end your own missery and had me do it let "Daddy" give you one more parting gift... you'll soon be a big brother, but don't worry that one is going to be a decent Person.
Dasan : x.x

And what overthrow route are you even talking about?
Like you said there is no more branching planned for Dassan and Rumah... either he is in Power and ruins the tribe or you are.
Either you killed him in the village and Nyra hates you, or you killed him in secret and Nyra loves you.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
He means the chief route. Dasan was the next in line to be village chief. if you take the chief position from him you are effectively overthrowing him.
The way he describes it, it sounds more like makeing a deal with Dassan so that he rules and than overthrow him at a later time to become the Chief himself though

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The way he describes it, it sounds more like makeing a deal with Dassan so that he rules and than overthrow him at a later time to become the Chief himself though
Oh, I see it now. Yea, maybe he did mean that.
Honestly don't think dasan warrants any more investment. so many other better characters are in need of development.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I'm pretty sure Chyos has described Dasan's route as a permanent bad ending

I mean, what's the point of the overthrown route if the chieftain's route already exists

People who are playing Dasan's route are NTR fans, they don't want to overthrow him

Otherwise, they would be playing the Ultimate Harem Master route

Edit: Actually, NTR is possible in the chieftain's route
So even if you dislike Dasan but like NTR you can do that

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm pretty sure Chyos has described Dasan's route as a permanent bad ending

I mean, what's the point of the overthrown route if the chieftain's route already exists

People who are playing Dasan's route are NTR fans, they don't want to overthrow him

Otherwise, they would be playing the Ultimate Harem Master route

Edit: Actually, NTR is possible in the chieftain's route
So even if you dislike Dasan but like NTR you can do that
Exactly, what’s the point?
You want to make a telenovelas?
You want to make the game reflect your life failures?
God no, I guess it’s to put more possibilities to play a route, but since ,as you said, people who play Dasan route play it for that kind of content, I am left dubious

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Exactly, what’s the point?
You want to make a telenovelas?
You want to make the game reflect your life failures?
God no, I guess it’s to put more possibilities to play a route, but since ,as you said, people who play Dasan route play it for that kind of content, I am left dubious
Chyos had said more than once that this has enough branches already, so not going to happen

It's not the first time that people are asking to torture Dasan instead of simply deleting him from the game by quickly killing him

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes