Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I know it's a waste of time for those that are on the later stages of the game, but I wish the dev would devote time into reworking old scenes. The quality between old content and new is like day and night.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I know it's a waste of time for those that are on the later stages of the game, but I wish the dev would devote time into reworking old scenes. The quality between old content and new is like day and night.
Maybe it can be an option on the bonus scenes, but I think some of them aren’t as bad as others.
Replaying it, the only awkward moment was with Emily in the cave as prisoner, her sprites are… off

Reactions: indiehindi

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Normally he does so when Updating a Character story with such scenes, for example he did so with several scenes of Tia and Frisha.
Emily is up to vote so hopefully once she wins she'll receive an equal overhaul

Reactions: Archaon11111

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Dasan? I killed him, just had to. My only regret is that Nyla hates me now lol. Did the corruption thing with her, but the love route is closed. Kinda would like an option to sneak into her MILF heart and be able to move that opinion up.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Dasan? I killed him, just had to. My only regret is that Nyla hates me now lol. Did the corruption thing with her, but the love route is closed. Kinda would like an option to sneak into her MILF heart and be able to move that opinion up.
Well you could have make dassan run and kill him secretly when exploring the wildernes.
She'd love you and he'd still run from the Succubi down in hell

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well you could have make dassan run and kill him secretly when exploring the wildernes.
She'd love you and he'd still run from the Succubi down in hell
Succubi in hell?
Literally hell no, no pussy is getting the morherfucker, only spears and pitchforks in the butt

Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
I didn't kill him, i like fuck nyra in front of him

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
“I may lost the chieftain, traumatized some girl, made a killer rule but at least I am fucking his mom!”
Wasn't that more like
"The King may be dead, his murderer rules and the wenches wail as whores... but I fuck his Mom like one of them!"

Succubi in hell?
Literally hell no, no pussy is getting the morherfucker, only spears and pitchforks in the butt
Well you know what they say in hell you face your sins... his Lust chaseing him is appropiriate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zARRR

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
actually the Dev is doing it all the time. Last Update had a refresh on the Frisha scenes.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
there is a poll option for reworking old scenes, add cut content, and balancing the game. so there might be a devoted update for it at some point, but most people prefer new content over changing old content

Reactions: Wolf Larsen

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there is a poll option for reworking old scenes, add cut content, and balancing the game. so there might be a devoted update for it at some point, but most people prefer new content over changing old content
There used to be one such option but it never made it back since the overhaul that made savegames invalid

Lyvia (+191): The brigands are getting bolder every day. They start kidnapping people from Arenfield and the trade route to Kirlic is getting attacked frequently. It is time to properly train your men and prepare them for the confrontation with the Raven.

The Queen's visit (+356): The war has drawn on for too long now and so the Queen decided to visit her husband together with her daughter near Arenfield. While she is there she also wants to make sure everyone is doing well and tries to help the people in Arenfield.

Mira (+111): The ritual failed, now you have to deal with the consequences. Maybe it's not too late, you have to travel to St. Joseph's monastery and secure the seal.

Melissa (+51): She has come up with a plan to search for a long lost expedition. Who knows what relics might be recovered or should they best be forgotten? She will also visit her friend Mira, a lot has happened since they have seen each other the last time.

Penny(+39): Now that the farm is running again it's time to consider reclaiming her lost farmland. But will the Coldstone family be willing to give it back? It's time to negotiate and to visit their estate to the SE of Arenfield.

Emily(+91): Now that you have started to live with her the question for your life together becomes more and more inevitable. Depending on your previous choices this means: marriage, pregnancy, new sex scenes.

Tia (+85): You now know where to find her father, it's time for the reckoning. Travel further into the mountains to find his tribe and give Tia her revenge.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There used to be one such option but it never made it back since the overhaul that made savegames invalid

Lyvia (+191): The brigands are getting bolder every day. They start kidnapping people from Arenfield and the trade route to Kirlic is getting attacked frequently. It is time to properly train your men and prepare them for the confrontation with the Raven.

The Queen's visit (+356): The war has drawn on for too long now and so the Queen decided to visit her husband together with her daughter near Arenfield. While she is there she also wants to make sure everyone is doing well and tries to help the people in Arenfield.

Mira (+111): The ritual failed, now you have to deal with the consequences. Maybe it's not too late, you have to travel to St. Joseph's monastery and secure the seal.

Melissa (+51): She has come up with a plan to search for a long lost expedition. Who knows what relics might be recovered or should they best be forgotten? She will also visit her friend Mira, a lot has happened since they have seen each other the last time.

Penny(+39): Now that the farm is running again it's time to consider reclaiming her lost farmland. But will the Coldstone family be willing to give it back? It's time to negotiate and to visit their estate to the SE of Arenfield.

Emily(+91): Now that you have started to live with her the question for your life together becomes more and more inevitable. Depending on your previous choices this means: marriage, pregnancy, new sex scenes.

Tia (+85): You now know where to find her father, it's time for the reckoning. Travel further into the mountains to find his tribe and give Tia her revenge.
Tia’s poll menacingly arising…

I do wonder how the mc will get into the princess pants tho, pretending to be her sex education teacher?

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019

I do wonder how the mc will get into the princess pants tho, pretending to be her sex education teacher?

next bonus scene is gonna be kate and arianna and the following one (based on count) should be julia unless Tia surges forward somehow. though that depends on who wants another scene between tia and dasan (which evidently this forum is very split on).

as for the princess...I doubt the same tactic as with yasmine would work, but maybe she's bored and suffocated by her station. sort of like jasmine from Aladdin and you spring her out. idk sex ed seems like a weird thing to do near a conflict zone.

• Thinking Face

Yotetar

May 23, 2020

And it will be worse after the queen visit win. Right now has 14% of the pool, like Lyvia. And the queen has 35% of the votes. Just make your own calculation.

• Sad
4.60 star(s) 136 Votes