Herokuyon

Aug 9, 2018
Create a tier list of the girls in the game, in case you like to try it and share your tastes. Here I leave mine too:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dadsus

Tezeusz<3

Aug 13, 2021
hey i started playing and i have a question. Does time matters? i mean if i go of and hunt for 2 weeks will i lose some content because of that?

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
hey i started playing and i have a question. Does time matters? i mean if i go of and hunt for 2 weeks will i lose some content because of that?
Some events depend on time, but you can normally figure that out when it's true. At the beginning, you can go do whatever you want. If something says 'in x days' it may be time sensitive.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
So i got a question, i don't want to screw up my save: How does harem work in this game? I understood the home harem thing, but what i'm confused about is how many characters can be added in the harem? Because apparently i can have multiple houses or bases in this game, and i don't think i can move the girls between houses. Or can i?

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
Hey! I can't really tell from the changelog cause my memory sucks but last time I played I remember doing most content the game had and the last quest was something with meeting an orc chieftain or infiltrating an orc stronghold or something. Could someone who followed the updates tell me how much content was added since then or point me to what version in the changelog I played last? Thank you!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There's Carmen that MC got pregnant
I believe 2 can have children, one can be impregnated with no content. Haven't really played that content much though.
he mentioned that one
Hey! I can't really tell from the changelog cause my memory sucks but last time I played I remember doing most content the game had and the last quest was something with meeting an orc chieftain or infiltrating an orc stronghold or something. Could someone who followed the updates tell me how much content was added since then or point me to what version in the changelog I played last? Thank you!
A bit but more importantly the gameplay got a complete overhaul bringing new improveable abilities, resources and game mechanics

Reactions: avecaesar99

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hey any idea what exactly happens if I let Sophie listen??
depends on wether or not you are allied with Hekima (Spymaster).
If yes he can take her into custody, if not she runs away from home.
Either way there is no further content to her

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
depends on wether or not you are allied with Hekima (Spymaster).
If yes he can take her into custody, if not she runs away from home.
Either way there is no further content to her
no I'm not allied with Hekima. I wanted to know if making her listen would have any major impact on future events since I thought that Artimes is the same shady dude that MC saw at Madrag Kaz but I'm not sure

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes