Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
The scene when you decide if Sabrina becomes a futa or not has this weird popup if you choose to save the game. Not sure what it's about, also why would it have the default name enter dwarf enclave? Must be some kind of bug.
whatthis.png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The scene when you decide if Sabrina becomes a futa or not has this weird popup if you choose to save the game. Not sure what it's about, also why would it have the default name enter dwarf enclave? Must be some kind of bug.
View attachment 3708734
That's the screen that pops up if you press "N" normally, Save games can have a short description which this is for, it always holds the last giuven name in it though... so likely you had this prompt in the Dwarven enclave before

Reactions: Adoringfan

Tomamax19

Feb 2, 2022
Hello, a question, can you do all the content together, that is, the ntr path and the normal one?
or do you have to save every moment

Sep 29, 2019
Im stuck with Ayita.Until now im the Chief of the Orks have make all Girls my Wanitas have sex with all of them even the EX chief Wife.But Ayita refuse to do something she will not do NTR and nothing with me.At the fire she say only sit down and look how i Dance, before she say she is tired from Dancing when i ask before Evening.And even the NTR part dont work have give the other Orc the cum Wine now Ayita is Slutty when she dance and finger herself but thats all. If i talk to the Orc that i give the Cum Wine he say only he was not thinking that she was so Slutty and that's all nothing change any more.Im missing something? As im unable to find any clue even in the Wiki what is the Problem.
And 1 other thing how i can make all Woman from the Orc Camp become free for all?Wiki say i need to Talk to the Orc that give me the Bow but he have not such an option i can ask him only how Works goes

lossius

May 7, 2023
And 1 other thing how i can make all Woman from the Orc Camp become free for all?Wiki say i need to Talk to the Orc that give me the Bow but he have not such an option i can ask him only how Works goes
By "orc Camp" you mean Rumah? IIRC you have to be out of wine in the bench and ask him about "status workers"

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
By "orc Camp" you mean Rumah? IIRC you have to be out of wine in the bench and ask him about "status workers"
That only works if MC is Chieftain... given his Love for NTR I suspect Dasan is the chieftain... in that case it's free for all anyway

• Haha
Reactions: ravven_7
Sep 29, 2019
That only works if MC is Chieftain... given his Love for NTR I suspect Dasan is the chieftain... in that case it's free for all anyway
no im Chieftain Dasan is Death.I want the NTR in Rumah why i have Fuck all Woman (apart Ayita ) there and i want to see the rest what is possible.I dont want to play the game 10 Times so i play in a way i see normal both Normal and NTR.

Thanks that i was suspecting i give them always all my normal Wine so the Bench is always full.

Reactions: Lord of Culture
Jan 19, 2021
Im stuck with Ayita.Until now im the Chief of the Orks have make all Girls my Wanitas have sex with all of them even the EX chief Wife.But Ayita refuse to do something she will not do NTR and nothing with me.At the fire she say only sit down and look how i Dance, before she say she is tired from Dancing when i ask before Evening.And even the NTR part dont work have give the other Orc the cum Wine now Ayita is Slutty when she dance and finger herself but thats all. If i talk to the Orc that i give the Cum Wine he say only he was not thinking that she was so Slutty and that's all nothing change any more.Im missing something? As im unable to find any clue even in the Wiki what is the Problem.
First talk to Palek. Than give her jewelry eg ring, necklace then ask her to dance. Keep ginig her presents and ask for dances after a few times you can fuck her

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
This is from the save without the ntr path (do I let her help Thomas and trust her or don't I let her help?) or do I leave this question open until I have the continuation of her story

1717695965596.png

Remnant-1

May 10, 2022
Didn't Chyos list in a dev log here at some point that he intends to touch up some of the older character models appearances like Penny for instance?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This is from the save without the ntr path (do I let her help Thomas and trust her or don't I let her help?) or do I leave this question open until I have the continuation of her story

View attachment 3711128
She can work for Thomas as long as you don't steal from his chest in his room... it might be beneficial in the future if she knows about some of Thomas dealings (there is this rumor of her becomeing the new owner along the road).
Didn't Chyos list in a dev log here at some point that he intends to touch up some of the older character models appearances like Penny for instance?
And he does... and did in many cases.
Once an older Character gets a Character Update she also receives a make over.
Maoui is the best and most noticeable example here
Who's the orc with the purple hair
Maoui Gurtaks (ex)wife... you can meet her in the hunting grounds leading 2 other scouts or talk to her in his base after the takeover

Reactions: Remnant-1

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
She can work for Thomas as long as you don't steal from his chest in his room... it might be beneficial in the future if she knows about some of Thomas dealings (there is this rumor of her becomeing the new owner along the road).

And he does... and did in many cases.
Once an older Character gets a Character Update she also receives a make over.
Maoui is the best and most noticeable example here
I was just about at this part in my game too and was thinking of just quitting until her story got more content, but that's good to know.

Did Liandra ever get that enhanced booba option for if you don't have her living at the baron's house? or is it still you have to dump her at his place?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I was just about at this part in my game too and was thinking of just quitting until her story got more content, but that's good to know.

Did Liandra ever get that enhanced booba option for if you don't have her living at the baron's house? or is it still you have to dump her at his place?
She did... though if I am honest, I am not sure wether I like her more boobilicious though... her lean body has it's unique charm... and I am normally more into curves... for her though it just feels wrong

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes