valley57

Oct 22, 2021

Last steps before 0.5.8.5
Good afternoon,
Another busy week coming to an end. Time to give you a short overview!
This week I was mainly busy with animation work. Most of them were transitional animations, which I thought were still missing in Penny's current content. But of course I didn't just want to add to the existing content, I also wanted to add a new scene, which is why I was working on these until just now and will continue to do so after this report.
Another thing I worked on at the beginning of the week was cleaning up Penny's code. This was unfortunately a wild mess with a lot of redundancy which made it difficult to extend it in the future. And that is, after all, exactly what is planned for the coming week.

Even now I have already changed some dialog that seemed a bit illogical. In other places I have added more. I hope this might give some people a reason to replay Penny's content, but of course you can also just continue playing a previous save.
I also made a few minor changes to Penny's house (placed a few family photos) and finally changed the time of day icons that are displayed in the top corner of the clock. Also the waiting menu now has icons with the time of day to give a quicker overview (indication via sun/moon state).

To go a little further into the title of the post, what has to be done to complete the next update? The new animations still need to be integrated into the story in a meaningful way. That means I still have to write all the dialog and event code for the new scene. The additional animations also need dialog, although I've already written some of it.
The new characters still have to be introduced. So a visit to their estate. I think I'll make do with 0.5.8.5 for now. Daily cycles and the inner life of the Coldstone presence will come with 0.5.9.0. My hope was (still is) to have everything ready by next Wednesday. But you know how it is, these things often take longer than planned. I will still do everything I can to get back on track with my schedule, so keep your fingers crossed.
But now back to work!
I wish you all a nice weekend!

Dec 21, 2020
Right now Lindra is legal daughters of baron. And Julia is illegal child of baron. you can choose Lindra and have on mercy camp. and you already continue relationship with Juila. and in furture Baron give u another quest to have Julia(). And there is a chance you become Baron.
Woah, nice. I hope to se more of liandra since all you have is a night time with her in the tent... and thats it...

I want to see more of the Half Elf lady Imawyn, she is gorgeous, also Tia... Hope to see pregnancy content for them
In reality, Liandra is the daughter of the Baron of Kirlic... and she fleed because she didn't want to marry dave.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Tomamax19

Feb 2, 2022
Hello guys
Any recommendations on what to do first?
Or something I don't have to do so I don't miss content?
Can I level the non-character without fear of missing out on content?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello guys
Any recommendations on what to do first?
Or something I don't have to do so I don't miss content?
Can I level the non-character without fear of missing out on content?
You can't unlock 100% of the content in a single playthrough, eventually you need to pick the romance, corruption or NTR path with every female Love Interest.
If you corrupt certain Characters before picking romance or NTR path you are set on the corruption path (even on romance and NTR path you can corrupt girls to become more demanding in the H department)
Combat is quiet tough at the beginning, once you have more weapons it get's easier but enemies scale with MCs Level (until a cap based on enemy) so better not get complaced to early, certain Story progression switches old enemies out with more powerfull ones (Orcs and Bandits mainly)

Reactions: taraqtau

Tomamax19

Feb 2, 2022
You can't unlock 100% of the content in a single playthrough, eventually you need to pick the romance, corruption or NTR path with every female Love Interest.
If you corrupt certain Characters before picking romance or NTR path you are set on the corruption path (even on romance and NTR path you can corrupt girls to become more demanding in the H department)
Combat is quiet tough at the beginning, once you have more weapons it get's easier but enemies scale with MCs Level (until a cap based on enemy) so better not get complaced to early, certain Story progression switches old enemies out with more powerfull ones (Orcs and Bandits mainly)
ah thanks friend for the advice, ah well I'll try not to be ambitious with the level of the character, thank you very much.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
You can't unlock 100% of the content in a single playthrough, eventually you need to pick the romance, corruption or NTR path with every female Love Interest
It's been a while since I played this game. I just started a new game and briefly looked over the walkthrough. I'm trying to avoid the NTR path but is the romance and corruption path still simply increasing affection while avoiding corruption? How do you know if you're on the romance path and then corrupt compared to just Corruption path? Or can you jump over to the corruption path at any time? If so, does that mean you have to be eternally vigilant and never corrupt for any reason? Is the Romance path still just dialog with no unique scenes? I remember in earlier versions of the game Corruption unlocked new scenes/content but also changed the dialog. Sorry for all the questions, I'm jumping back into the game and need a quick refresher.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's been a while since I played this game. I just started a new game and briefly looked over the walkthrough. I'm trying to avoid the NTR path but is the romance and corruption path still simply increasing affection while avoiding corruption? How do you know if you're on the romance path and then corrupt compared to just Corruption path? Or can you jump over to the corruption path at any time? If so, does that mean you have to be eternally vigilant and never corrupt for any reason? Is the Romance path still just dialog with no unique scenes? I remember in earlier versions of the game Corruption unlocked new scenes/content but also changed the dialog. Sorry for all the questions, I'm jumping back into the game and need a quick refresher.
Use the Walkthrough to figure this one out, though in most cases you can corrupt the LI freely as they don't have a corruption route.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Do supporters have access to a High-Res version? Or is it just an RPGM issue, because file size is not an issue these days for almost anyone who plays games for the game part.
It is if you have to use share platforms that limitate DL size as most games here do.
The game had previously more than 10 GB with less compressed images, since Chyos learned a new compression method it's now down to something above 2 GB

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes