Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This is from the save without the ntr path (do I let her help Thomas and trust her or don't I let her help?) or do I leave this question open until I have the continuation of her story

View attachment 3711128
She can work for Thomas as long as you don't steal from his chest in his room... it might be beneficial in the future if she knows about some of Thomas dealings (there is this rumor of her becomeing the new owner along the road).
Didn't Chyos list in a dev log here at some point that he intends to touch up some of the older character models appearances like Penny for instance?
And he does... and did in many cases.
Once an older Character gets a Character Update she also receives a make over.
Maoui is the best and most noticeable example here
Who's the orc with the purple hair
Maoui Gurtaks (ex)wife... you can meet her in the hunting grounds leading 2 other scouts or talk to her in his base after the takeover

Reactions: Remnant-1

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
She can work for Thomas as long as you don't steal from his chest in his room... it might be beneficial in the future if she knows about some of Thomas dealings (there is this rumor of her becomeing the new owner along the road).

I was just about at this part in my game too and was thinking of just quitting until her story got more content, but that's good to know.

Did Liandra ever get that enhanced booba option for if you don't have her living at the baron's house? or is it still you have to dump her at his place?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I was just about at this part in my game too and was thinking of just quitting until her story got more content, but that's good to know.

Did Liandra ever get that enhanced booba option for if you don't have her living at the baron's house? or is it still you have to dump her at his place?
She did... though if I am honest, I am not sure wether I like her more boobilicious though... her lean body has it's unique charm... and I am normally more into curves... for her though it just feels wrong

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Didn't Chyos list in a dev log here at some point that he intends to touch up some of the older character models appearances like Penny for instance?
Maybe? He has a long history of going back and redoing character models to improve them, so I could easily see that being the case. If Penny winds up actually looking cute that would be amazing, bc her house is so fucking convenient and you get to produce free food and level up your constitution quickly by working her farm. Hell you even get to steal her away from her husband and she's got a mean penchant for getting porked up the ass; there's really a lot to love there, if only her face didn't make me feel guilty as though I'm preying on a simpleton...

• Haha
Reactions: Remnant-1

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
She did... though if I am honest, I am not sure wether I like her more boobilicious though... her lean body has it's unique charm... and I am normally more into curves... for her though it just feels wrong
I think Yasmine is the extreme example of pushing reality to the limits. So far no one else has had proportions that have been that jarring.

Last edited:

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022

Maoui Gurtaks (ex)wife... you can meet her in the hunting grounds leading 2 other scouts or talk to her in his base after the takeover
In this game there is a emperor, I hope chyos makes a update of becoming a emperor. Maybe in the next 10 years.

Dec 21, 2020
Hey guys, i'm new to this game, so, i have some questions, how much party member can you have?
Right now i only have Tia and Lyvia.
But at the mercenary camp, there is 3 tents besides the one you sleep with the elf.
So, there is space for just 1 more person?
Who is the last party member?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys, i'm new to this game, so, i have some questions, how much party member can you have?
Right now i only have Tia and Lyvia.
But at the mercenary camp, there is 3 tents besides the one you sleep with the elf.
So, there is space for just 1 more person?
Who is the last party member?
Liandra can also occupie one tent... though there are plans for other Characters to join the Team... like Biance (rogue) and maybe Mira (Priestess)....Aisha (Spear women) as far as I recall
I think Yasmine is the extreme example of pushing reality to the limits. So far no one else has had proportions have been that jarring.
Well there is Natasha with a similiar development... that aside Jasmine is only mentioned to go from flat to boobilicious... her current bust size might be related to her being pregnant (going B -> H -> J?)

Dec 21, 2020
Liandra can also occupie one tent... though there are plans for other Characters to join the Team... like Biance (rogue) and maybe Mira (Priestess)....Aisha (Spear women) as far as I recall

Well there is Natasha with a similiar development... that aside Jasmine is only mentioned to go from flat to boobilicious... her current bust size might be related to her being pregnant (going B -> H -> J?)
Who is Liandra?

Dec 21, 2020
So, now i know who liandra is...
And i can choose to bring her to the Baron or not, in this case i could get Julia.

But i don't know what is worth more, can you guys tell?
Does liandra becomes a companion in the party or is better to take Julia?

sefronalex

Jan 20, 2019
So, now i know who liandra is...
And i can choose to bring her to the Baron or not, in this case i could get Julia.

But i don't know what is worth more, can you guys tell?
Does liandra becomes a companion in the party or is better to take Julia?
Right now Lindra is legal daughters of baron. And Julia is illegal child of baron. you can choose Lindra and have on mercy camp. and you already continue relationship with Juila. and in furture Baron give u another quest to have Julia(). And there is a chance you become Baron.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Right now Lindra is legal daughters of baron. And Julia is illegal child of baron. you can choose Lindra and have on mercy camp. and you already continue relationship with Juila. and in furture Baron give u another quest to have Julia(). And there is a chance you become Baron.
Well... NO.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes