lenny007

Jul 22, 2020
Thanks, I see.
Maybe you could help with another issue - which button toggles see/hide picked up items?
After I switched off UI in mines to see loads better, it stopped to show me which and how many items I gather in the game. I tried to press all keyboard buttons to return it but it didnt help...

Only loading old save helped, before I went to the mines.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm stuck on one of the choices, I legit don't know what to pick. I've got Soulsteal for a reason, so taking over Gurtak's mind seems like a given, but its also obviously a pretty evil choice given what's going on with the text and whatnot. What are the results of taking over his mind, exactly?
He will be a (forced) loyal ally when dealing with the other Orcs makeing some battles easier or even possible... it also helps gaining more insight in human/Orcs history.
Why do I feel that the cat's true owner will be the next victim of the Mc unless the cat can change into a woman.
She was only a tool at the start that got so much appreciation she stayed... it's even unknown IF there is an actual owner and no no transformations for THAT pussy.
If Memory serves, Verena's story requires making traps, making traps just requires a certain hunting skill and asking corven for hunting tips.
In order to feed the cat you need to offer her captured animals which can only be done with traps.

lenny007

Jul 22, 2020
Also,I noticed that weapon guied is not precise. For example, "Trollbone dagger", according to the decribtion in the game, has some chance to blind target. The guide doesn't mention such additional effects.

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
hello i have a question: is there any changes about the last choice in the 2nd church? i like the corruption path but i dont know if it affect anything at all, mira being a virgin affect something? any text?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Right, but you get traps independent of Verena's story, though she requires you know how to make traps, was my point.
I am not entirely sure, but wasn't her Quest the trigger for MC to even want to learn how to make traps?
I tried interacting with Corven with quiet some hunting skill and the Option never triggered until now

Reactions: zandalari

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
I am not entirely sure, but wasn't her Quest the trigger for MC to even want to learn how to make traps?
I tried interacting with Corven with quiet some hunting skill and the Option never triggered until now
I might be wrong, but I usually leave Verana for ages since I usually have other things to do in those time slots, and I'm pretty sure you can get traps since it also leads to the rabbit hutch for Emily.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I got traps before getting the specific quest to bring a rat to Verena's room, at least this latest playthrough. Think it's just tied to your hunting skill, or it's tied to upgrading Emily's house.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I got traps before getting the specific quest to bring a rat to Verena's room, at least this latest playthrough. Think it's just tied to your hunting skill, or it's tied to upgrading Emily's house.
Doubt it is the hunting skill unless it's a combination of several conditions... I haven't advanced Adriannas Quest enough to get her kidnapped, so maybe after that he will teach my MC but right now (Hunting skill Level 6) there is nothing

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
We are reading the walkthrough for the game. Everything is there.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've recently discovered this game and really like the plot and the art. But boy, is it hard to find stuff, not helped by everything being so dark - in the literal rather than the metaphorical sense.

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
It is tied to the hunting skill after you rescue Rick's sister, you don't need to progress with Rick's mom.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I've recently discovered this game and really like the plot and the art. But boy, is it hard to find stuff, not helped by everything being so dark - in the literal rather than the metaphorical sense.
It's a real time sinker, the in game quest tracking is pretty good, if you get stuck there is a walkthrough too, or you can just ask questions in here for a sometimes better answer.

If you are new new I would suggest after the tutorial, beeline to Penny, she is the farmer girl. She will set you up with a room with a bed, so even if you get locked out of Emily's place, you will have a place to stay. Another tip is try to develop your free skills (the green text popups), most of those have anywhere from 2-4 free skill points tied to regular activity. So constitution (farming/working with the blacksmith), strength (mining builds this), perception (picking up shiny objects from the floor), herbalism (picking up plants), reading (reading books or scrolls), witchcraft (casting spells). If you balance the skill points you get from leveling, with the free ones you get from doing regular activities you will have an easier early game.

You can always just grind mobs for xp, but that isn't something possible early game really. Best place for this is the mine though, as the goblins will keep spawning more mobs, at least until you wipe out all 3 camps of theirs (they still spawn after that, but to a much lesser degree).

Reactions: jahall

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
It's a real time sinker, the in game quest tracking is pretty good, if you get stuck there is a walkthrough too, or you can just ask questions in here for a sometimes better answer.

If you are new new I would suggest after the tutorial, beeline to Penny, she is the farmer girl. She will set you up with a room with a bed, so even if you get locked out of Emily's place, you will have a place to stay. Another tip is try to develop your free skills (the green text popups), most of those have anywhere from 2-4 free skill points tied to regular activity. So constitution (farming/working with the blacksmith), strength (mining builds this), perception (picking up shiny objects from the floor), herbalism (picking up plants), reading (reading books or scrolls), witchcraft (casting spells). If you balance the skill points you get from leveling, with the free ones you get from doing regular activities you will have an easier early game.

You can always just grind mobs for xp, but that isn't something possible early game really. Best place for this is the mine though, as the goblins will keep spawning more mobs, at least until you wipe out all 3 camps of theirs (they still spawn after that, but to a much lesser degree).
Don't forget levelling dexterity peeling potatoes, It's a bit broken, but you can level it up in one session. And Hunting. From Hunting. Other thing to do early is talking to the hunter to get the free hunting point from giving a rabbit foot. Start with Tia, to get a second character to have an easier time taking down the orcs. Using the female orc in the hunting grounds to boost energy.

Reactions: Adoringfan

tiofrodo

Nov 19, 2017
I cannot equip Gritwail or Uldar's Might on either Lyvia or MC, which are 33 and 39 levels respectively. Is it a case of wrong information or is am I missing something? EDIT: Welp, wrong information it is, says you can equip it at 20 but it is only at 40.

Last edited:

J3bac

Oct 7, 2020
Hey how to get blood poison skill, I killed werewolf using silver dagger and silver arrow and didn't get it?(search fuction doesn't yield results)

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
I still use silver dagger and there is no skill.
Might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's no longer needed. Previously you had to use the ability to fight the werewolf, but after the combat update just hitting it will remove whatever buff it uses.

Reactions: randomv

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I still use silver dagger and there is no skill.
No there is a skill, it comes from the guy that gives you the rabbit quest for a lucky rabbit foot. It's a few sequences into the training he gives. I once thought it would come from the spider silk encounters, but he specifies its from spiders but no requirement to collect the poison to use it. I usually see it when I select skill specialization of poison, usually quite effective some of the recruitable bandits can resist randomly, same with orcs, but not as resistant.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes