• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I wish that we could just catch a rabbit without a trap. It's a pain waiting around for a rabbit or mouse to get in the cage so I can feed the cat
If you did Emily’s quest you can build an home for rabbits to store them and make them reproduce

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wish that we could just catch a rabbit without a trap. It's a pain waiting around for a rabbit or mouse to get in the cage so I can feed the cat
I haven't counted them in awhile but I think there are around 20 traps on the different maps by now... it kinda became a hassle to check them daily and keep them operatable aswell as removing the animals caught.
Normally I end the day with 3 captures a day.
If you did Emily’s quest you can build an home for rabbits to store them and make them reproduce
Huh... I didn't remember them reproduceing... but since mine is at max capacity anyway I gues it's possible
We have already a pussy let’s get a bitch shall we?
Dunno about you but I think it's fair to say I have several of both though :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Because I have every field with traps, I didnt have the opportunity to know they reproduce, I just catch them and put in the cage. But I though that Emily would give me the skin, spoiler *she don't*. So I started to punish her by fucking her in the ass without lube spoiler * it ends bad*. Also I didnt know what the fuck was those "things" doing in front of the Emily house, until one day I had an epiphany and my neuron activated. To know that those "things" in front of the house, were actually the stones I gathered. But I didnt do the correlation because I had the stones on my infinite doraemon backpack.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Just help Athia practice her cooking skills, you'll also want to have some dinners with Penny... if only to get more seeds
I've held off on the isha/athia questiline for now...I know she becomes a maid regardless but not sure who I want to side with. Personally I'm leaning towards supporting athia. My hope is that the two would reconcile.

The quest line hasn't been furthered so idk the pros/cons of doing so later down. Probably overthinking it, I'll just go the athia route for now. It's hard when your save game is like 60+ hours long lmao.

The only other quest I've held off on is Natasha (who I think might have a bug because even if you stop the corruption, she still says she switched to isha which shouldn't happen). I reported that so if it is fixed, I'll probably go through the route of not completely corrupting her.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I've held off on the isha/athia questiline for now...I know she becomes a maid regardless but not sure who I want to side with. Personally I'm leaning towards supporting athia. My hope is that the two would reconcile.

The quest line hasn't been furthered so idk the pros/cons of doing so later down. Probably overthinking it, I'll just go the athia route for now. It's hard when your save game is like 60+ hours long lmao.

The only other quest I've held off on is Natasha (who I think might have a bug because even if you stop the corruption, she still says she switched to isha which shouldn't happen). I reported that so if it is fixed, I'll probably go through the route of not completely corrupting her.
I can fix that alternating switches

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Not in the least. Rumah people are not humans. They don't count: wanitas aren't wives and Rumah doesn't belong to human society. Therefore MC isn't married.

Please don't tell they count, because they don't. Mixed people like Tia, Rumah people, Bianca and Imawyn are outcast creatures unwanted by everybody. Just remember what Gavina tells about Bianca, what Imawyn tells about herself, what Katherin tells about Tia.

Anyway, human society in this game isn't polygamic for sure. If there were polygamy our dear Mayor fellow Giron would have had a younger wife for sure, too.
Aww Jesus......I thought that already.....But yopu had to say it aloud....And started a whole new line of ..Poop.
(Poop is Shit, but I try to be polite while drunk) ((Never works))
Theres two pages of arguments now ....Ain't going to read them...(More poop)
I was sober when you posted...I ain't now...And I'll edit and fix the tupos tomorrow.
But...What were you thinking!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
it didn't unfortunately. also weirdly made it so that natasha was at the fountain when I loaded the save instead of in her room. no problem tho, chyos said that they would look into it.
give me the full save and I'll look into it

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Personally i'm hoping for Isha path being one where you make both sister goddesses your slaves and Athia path where you take both in the end as your lovers when you become god. :D

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Because I have every field with traps, I didnt have the opportunity to know they reproduce, I just catch them and put in the cage. But I though that Emily would give me the skin, spoiler *she don't*. So I started to punish her by fucking her in the ass without lube spoiler * it ends bad*. Also I didnt know what the fuck was those "things" doing in front of the Emily house, until one day I had an epiphany and my neuron activated. To know that those "things" in front of the house, were actually the stones I gathered. But I didnt do the correlation because I had the stones on my infinite doraemon backpack.
It would be nice if Emily could give you the skin from those rabbits and also got more meat than one day's worth.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Aww Jesus......I thought that already.....But yopu had to say it aloud....And started a whole new line of ..Poop.
(Poop is Shit, but I try to be polite while drunk) ((Never works))
Theres two pages of arguments now ....Ain't going to read them...(More poop)
I was sober when you posted...I ain't now...And I'll edit and fix the tupos tomorrow.
But...What were you thinking!!!!! :ROFLMAO:
Here. Have some beer: I got 2 Guinness kegs for you :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
give me the full save and I'll look into it
by full save, do you mean one that has completed the quest? because that's the save I submitted initially. I fixed the fountain, and then to finish the quest I entered her room and had sex. if you want that one again, it's still there on my other post. this one that I attached is from before completing the quest.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
by full save, do you mean one that has completed the quest? because that's the save I submitted initially. I fixed the fountain, and then to finish the quest I entered her room and had sex. if you want that one again, it's still there on my other post. this one that I attached is from before completing the quest.
No, the full folder.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes