Yotetar

May 23, 2020
ok it wouldn't let me upload my whole folder so I only included 3 saves. save 2 is from before I get the option to cleanse the fountain (I think I would get it the next in-game day) and 3 is where I got the option to cleanse the fountain. save 41 is from after completing the quest by cleansing the fountain and then having sex with natasha. before having sex with her, she already switched her faith to isha for some reason (and her bio changed) when I asked her about athia.
Done the quest and fixed. you have your priestess still with Athia. Also, it is checked, so it works.
If with he file only doesnt work here goes the full save folder. I did everything on save3 (in the game is save 2)

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Done the quest and fixed. you have your priestess still with Athia. Also, it is checked, so it works.
If with he file only doesnt work here goes the full save folder. I did everything on save3 (in the game is save 2)
so the quest repeats (if I go to her room) and reverts her back to isha once completed. thanks for trying, but it's probably something that needs be corrected by the developer.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
so the quest repeats (if I go to her room) and reverts her back to isha once completed. thanks for trying, but it's probably something that needs be corrected by the developer.
what you mean, repeats? In save 3 I did the quest, then switched the variables and switched to be not "tainted". Of course if you keep wanting blowjobs, she gonna go with Isha.

Do you want some free blowjobs from a caste nun, without being corrupted? I dont think that was on the script when it was made.

Reactions: zARRR

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I would prefer Natasha's route with corruption, but her staying in her original body personally. But i don't think that's possible, i think she has to have at least one event where her breasts grow?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
what you mean, repeats? In save 3 I did the quest, then switched the variables and switched to be not "tainted". Of course if you keep wanting blowjobs, she gonna go with Isha.

Do you want some free blowjobs from a caste nun, without being corrupted? I dont think that was on the script when it was made.
wait so there are no sex scenes whatsoever on a untainted natasha route? I took a strong anesthetic just to make sure corruption wouldn't increase and it didn't but she still switched to isha. see, the thing is, she should only switch to isha if she gets to max breast size. there is a dialogue seen when she's masturbating after her breasts hits full size where she devotes herself to isha. Based on context she should be sexable on the untainted route too, she'll just see it as penance or a way to fix the curse. this is again evidenced by her asking athia to forgive her during the sex scene and that she thinks it's the goddess testing her. also if you ask her about being a priestess after the blowjob, she says athia's gift is fading (her holy power is fading). During the sex scene, if you take her virginity, the mc asks her if she thought that this is exactly what the goddess wants from her, to sacrifice her most precious possession. heck she straight up says that she still trusts in athia during the scene. Again, more proof that she should still have faith in athia over isha. like I said, it's a bug and the developer will hopefully fix it for the next release.

if you're not able to have sex without fully corrupting her (if she isn't fully corrupted) then what's the point of going even cleansing the fountain?

Last edited:

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I would prefer Natasha's route with corruption, but her staying in her original body personally. But i don't think that's possible, i think she has to have at least one event where her breasts grow?
walkthrough says there's a way to reduce the breast size afterwards (a lot of people did not like the max breast version0. idk how, but I assume it may have something to do with strong anesthetic?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
wait so there are no sex scenes whatsoever on a untainted natasha route? I took a strong anesthetic just to make sure corruption wouldn't increase and it didn't but she still switched to isha. see, the thing is, she should only switch to isha if she gets to max breast size. there is a dialogue seen when she's masturbating after her breasts hits full size where she devotes herself to isha. Based on context she should be sexable on the untainted route too, she'll just see it as penance or a way to fix the curse. this is again evidenced by her asking athia to forgive her during the sex scene and that she thinks it's the goddess testing her. also if you ask her about being a priestess after the blowjob, she says athia's gift is fading (her holy power is fading). During the sex scene, if you take her virginity, the mc asks her if she thought that this is exactly what the goddess wants from her, to sacrifice her most precious possession. heck she straight up says that she still trusts in athia during the scene. Again, more proof that she should still have faith in athia over isha. like I said, it's a bug and the developer will hopefully fix it for the next release.

if you're not able to have sex without fully corrupting her (if she isn't fully corrupted) then what's the point of going even cleansing the fountain?
By cleansing the fountain you stop the growth of the boobs and it doesn’t alter her personality, also you get one “holy” point

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
By cleansing the fountain you stop the growth of the boobs and it doesn’t alter her personality, also you get one “holy” point
alright then. there's just a small bug with the bio and the dialogue for asking about athia, once you complete the quest. already reported, thank you for the help.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Since dudes here have started suggesting fancy and interesting supplements (yeah, sure :whistle: :whistle:), this is mine:

"Scat lovers" quest: Penny needs manure for her fields and asks MC for help in collecting "human manure". Side story: Penny is constipated, so Katherin the herbalist comes in and offers her help. :poop: :poop:

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

(just joking, you know)
Shocking fact... there is not a single pot or Latrine in the game... so building one near the farm to collect this "manur" might actually turn into the most visited area in Arenfield... better than to find a calm place in the woods and hope that no greenskin sneaks up to you.

It would be ironic if it was for wolves since that seems to be the one type of meat that neither Arenfield or Rumah wants or likes. Perhaps deer?
The Bait had a strong smell reminding MC of corpses or something compareable disgusting smell... this bait would only work on

Untainted Natasha has no Sex drive, it's part of her story, the Changes made to her by the "tainted holy water" allow her to feel lust.
Natasha always wanted bigger breasts so at first she considers her bigger boobs a reward for her devotion, but after the 2nd grow she gets worried and appologizes to Athia for ever haveing such wishes.
At the End of her growing spree she considers them a punishment until MC takes her virginity and she realises that her newfound lust is something she wants to strive for... which in return means that she starts to devote herself to Isha instead of Athia.
I assume she considers the bad things that happened in her live before to be the fault of Athia, while the good things that happened to her ever since she got corrupted are a gift by Isha.
walkthrough says there's a way to reduce the breast size afterwards (a lot of people did not like the max breast version0. idk how, but I assume it may have something to do with strong anesthetic?
interact with the fountain dureing the night (when noone is around) and a strong anesthetic in your inventory to "cleanse" the corrupted holy water, her breast size will half and she'll be less corrupted in her behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
At the End of her growing spree she considers them a punishment until MC takes her virginity and she realises that her newfound lust is something she wants to strive for... which in return means that she starts to devote herself to Isha instead of Athia.
I assume she considers the bad things that happened in her live before to be the fault of Athia, while the good things that happened to her ever since she got corrupted are a gift by Isha.
if you go to her room again after taking her virginity, she still talks about athia. by uncorrupted I meant just not fully maxed out. like based on what the walkthrough says and by context of the dialogue, if you put in the strong anesthetic before completing the transformation, she should still be open for sex but she sees it as a way of breaking the curse (and not through devotion to isha). Like am I not explaining properly? both the full corruption route and the stopping the transformation halfway route currently result in the bio and the "talk about athia" dialogue to change to state that she follows isha, not athia. however the sex scenes from the halted transformation route clearly indicate she still believes in athia. it's just a bug. I'm gonna stop talking about it now.

also the walkthrough: At this point you now also have the choice to stop her breast grow. To do that buy a strong anesthetic at the shop and pour it into the fountain after midnight. This way if Natasha's breast haven't grown to max size she will stay true to her goddess. If Natasha ever goes to max you can still reduce and then expand her breast-size afterwards. But once at maximum her behavior will change forever.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

'Cause some dudes prefered smaller - not so damn huge - breasts and asked: "dear Chyos, we don't like those huge udders: could we revert Natasha's transformation, pretty please?"

Patrons asked, Chyos obliged.

Let's remember: the game is in progress. Some characters had a love route before having a corruption route, too. Some characters had a corruption route before having a love route, too. Some characters still haven't anything. Some characters have a lot of content, some characters don't.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
'Cause some dudes prefered smaller - not so damn huge - breasts and asked: "dear Chyos, we don't like those huge udders: could we revert Natasha's transformation, pretty please?"

Patrons asked, Chyos obliged.

Let's remember: the game is in progress. Some characters had a love route before having a corruption route, too. Some characters had a corruption route before having a love route, too. Some characters still haven't anything. Some characters have a lot of content, some characters don't.
according to the walkthrough, that reduction should after post-max breast. this is not what you're talking about. now I think the whole breast reduction thing isn't in the game either. I just did a run where I got natasha to max breast size. then I put the anesthetic in the fountain, but there wasn't any reduction to natasha's breast size.

I am honestly confused at this point why people keep disagreeing with me. I thought I made a good argument based on context and the walkthrough which is made by developer. so idk. either I'm wrong or there's a few bugs with natasha that need to be straightened out. This is all I will say...until someone else disagrees me and then I'll have to respond >_>

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
according to the walkthrough, that reduction should after post-max breast. this is not what you're talking about. now I think the whole breast reduction thing isn't in the game either. I just did a run where I got natasha to max breast size. then I put the anesthetic in the fountain, but there wasn't any reduction to natasha's breast size.

I am honestly confused at this point why people keep disagreeing with me. I thought I made a good argument based on context and the walkthrough which is made by developer. so idk. either I'm wrong or there's a few bugs with natasha that need to be straightened out. This is all I will say...until someone else disagrees me and then I'll have to respond >_>
Breast reduction?
The breast stop growing, did the walkthrough say reduction?
Either an error or a work in progress, but I 100% sure that they can’t go back.

Edit: Wait wait now it popped up in my mind that they can go back at max but her personality doesn’t change

Re edit: I have honestly no clue

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Breast reduction?
The breast stop growing, did the walkthrough say reduction?
Either an error or a work in progress, but I 100% sure that they can’t go back.

Edit: Wait wait now it popped up in my mind that they can go back at max but her personality doesn’t change

Re edit: I have honestly no clue
Ok I have a clue, Natasha breasts grow while you peep during late afternoon in her room, try to see that but when they are big and there’s the anesthetic in the fountain.
If it doesn’t work, I’ll try it myself

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Shocking fact... there is not a single pot or Latrine in the game... so building one near the farm to collect this "manur" might actually turn into the most visited area in Arenfield... better than to find a calm place in the woods and hope that no greenskin sneaks up to you.
Bit off topic, but iirc in real life human manure is something you don't want to use as fertilizer without processing it heavily, since it helps spread diseases, while most of the animal manure don't have that problem, though you would still process even that somewhat before using as fertilizer.

4.50 star(s) 138 Votes