Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
according to the walkthrough, that reduction should after post-max breast. this is not what you're talking about. now I think the whole breast reduction thing isn't in the game either. I just did a run where I got natasha to max breast size. then I put the anesthetic in the fountain, but there wasn't any reduction to natasha's breast size.

I am honestly confused at this point why people keep disagreeing with me. I thought I made a good argument based on context and the walkthrough which is made by developer. so idk. either I'm wrong or there's a few bugs with natasha that need to be straightened out. This is all I will say...until someone else disagrees me and then I'll have to respond >_>
I think it's more of a missunderstanding.
Natashas story was soly created as a gift to some other Dev that helpd Chyos with some scripts.. people didn't like it so Chyos included a method to reduce her breasr szie to big instead of Gigantic.
I don't think many people here used that Option though.
What I read about this option though is that you have to watch Natasha drink the cleansed Holy Water and than visit her in her room, you'll be able to observe a backwards transformation like that.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
"So let me tell you a little story, a story of madness, egolatry, gods, blasphemy and of course, dying of malaria."
That's would I said if I have time but I dont, so here is the summary:

With Natasha I had the same problem, I didn't know when to stop, because I wanted to fuck her too, and have good enough breast-size.Spoilers *I fucked it up*. So I sent a message to Chyos with the save to help me. It ended as: * It works as intended* and gave me the save with a no-tainted Natasha. So I learnt that:

-You can not have everything, so get used to it.
-It works as intended.
-You can not fuck a nun without consequences.
-We are not talking about child support.
-Pater Francis is the man you imagined.
- Even lower on Maslow's hierarchy of needs, is the physiological requirement for a human being, to evade taxation.

Now, you know it.

Last edited:

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Is there like… any plans to add a gallery to this game in the future?
Edit: Don’t get me wrong. This is good game all in all but its very…. Long to say the least and I have no real patience to do a second playthrough to check the other scenes.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Edit: Don’t get me wrong. This is good game all in all but its very…. Long to say the least and I have no real patience to do a second playthrough to check the other scenes.
Chyos mentioned wanting to implement a sort of dream gallery for scenes that cannot be repeated. No timeline on when or if it will happen

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
probably not. but there is an alternative.
RPGM does not handle galleries well, and the scenes are repeatable.
You can just download a completed save that are constantly being posted and see all the scenes that way.
Although you do miss out on the low corruption scenes and also the deflowering scenes.

... also there are quite a lot of possible routes in this game. Each girl has multiple routes and the scenes vary based on 4 axis:
1. MC pure vs corrupt (very rarely used)
2. Girl pure vs corrupt (almost all sex content is for corrupted girls)
3. Girl NTR vs Loyal
4. Girl love vs slut route

This causes a lot of possible permutations. Although for most girls the MC's purity meter is irrelevant. And most girls also only have sex if the girl is corrupt. That still leaves at least 4 different routes per girl... with some having more than 4 routes.

Huh, I just convinced myself that a gallery is actually necessary for the game. Yea between the many different routes and the missables (like first time with a girl) it would be great to have...
but at the same time, it would be such a colossal undertaking to make one

aldrin122345

Apr 20, 2020
Soooo, question. What were the new craftable armor and weapons that update 4.9.5 brought again and how do I get the recipe to craft them?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
probably not. but there is an alternative.
RPGM does not handle galleries well, and the scenes are repeatable.
You can just download a completed save that are constantly being posted and see all the scenes that way.
Although you do miss out on the low corruption scenes and also the deflowering scenes.

... also there are quite a lot of possible routes in this game. Each girl has multiple routes and the scenes vary based on 4 axis:
1. MC pure vs corrupt (very rarely used)
2. Girl pure vs corrupt (almost all sex content is for corrupted girls)
3. Girl NTR vs Loyal
4. Girl love vs slut route

This causes a lot of possible permutations. Although for most girls the MC's purity meter is irrelevant. And most girls also only have sex if the girl is corrupt. That still leaves at least 4 different routes per girl... with some having more than 4 routes.

Huh, I just convinced myself that a gallery is actually necessary for the game. Yea between the many different routes and the missables (like first time with a girl) it would be great to have...
but at the same time, it would be such a colossal undertaking to make one
I agree that the gallery would take so much time to make, one single sex scenes has like three different line of dialogues, from first time to low corruption to full corruption.
There is a guy who ripped the CGs but I do think it ain’t the same of a gallery

Reactions: mrttao

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Soooo, question. What were the new craftable armor and weapons that update 4.9.5 brought again and how do I get the recipe to craft them?
No new Weapons, only armor.
In order to unlock you need to find a Bandit's Pouch and Open it (needs to contain atleast 1 Leather strap [RNG])

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I shall prepare some save files with the MC called FULLSAVE at the beginning of the game, or other joke save files, just to spread chaos…
Because this is just the calmness before the tempest, save files and updates beggars are just around the corner

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

aldrin122345

Apr 20, 2020
I got another query, the new patch also implemented new hunting skills, these are pinshot, poison arrow, and lastly double shot, all of which you can learn from crow at hunting lvl 10 iirc. My question is, or rather issue I'm dealing with is that for some reason the double shot skill is not showing at my skills bar, both in the menu and in battle.

ps. I was using a 4.8.0 save file before I downloaded the 4.9.5 one

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
If you want a gallery you can look at dedicated picture sites. Here are several

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes