HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
probably not. but there is an alternative.
RPGM does not handle galleries well, and the scenes are repeatable.
You can just download a completed save that are constantly being posted and see all the scenes that way.
Although you do miss out on the low corruption scenes and also the deflowering scenes.
I've seen some other RPGM games handle the gallery situation by creating Dream room inside the game, where you can actually repeat those scenes that are not normally repeatable, or using something similar suitable for the game. And have some ingame object be the entry to that place. Those have handled well and have given you the chance to see scenes like deflowering LI again with proper dialogue. So it's doable, but will of course take some effort from the dev to pull off.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I've seen some other RPGM games handle the gallery situation by creating Dream room inside the game, where you can actually repeat those scenes that are not normally repeatable, or using something similar suitable for the game. And have some ingame object be the entry to that place. Those have handled well and have given you the chance to see scenes like deflowering LI again with proper dialogue. So it's doable, but will of course take some effort from the dev to pull off.
The problem is that those dream rooms:
1. suck ass
2. require a ton of effort by dev to implement
3. are locked to your save instead of being shared. so if you unlock a scene, then reload an earlier save, it disappears from your gallery. this makes it redundant in a game where you can repeat scenes.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
The idea of Chyos gallery will go like this:
-You go to sleep.
-A random sex scene ocurrs(probably NTR)
-You wake up.

That's it.
Chyos doesnt want to make a full gallery scene like japanese games does.

Reactions: mrttao and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The idea of Chyos gallery will go like this:
-You go to sleep.
-A random sex scene ocurrs(probably NTR)
-You wake up.

That's it.
Chyos doesnt want to make a full gallery scene like japanese games does.
Isn’t that scene Marcus banging Emily?
So all of those scenes should be of guys who are either dead or out of the picture?

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
I got another query, the new patch also implemented new hunting skills, these are pinshot, poison arrow, and lastly double shot, all of which you can learn from crow at hunting lvl 10 iirc. My question is, or rather issue I'm dealing with is that for some reason the double shot skill is not showing at my skills bar, both in the menu and in battle.

ps. I was using a 4.8.0 save file before I downloaded the 4.9.5 one
Yeah, the double shot not showing up is a bug that is gonna be fixed the later update, possibly the next new update

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
If someone is a lazy bum, just throw the different saves in their faces

They will have to read the walkthrough anyway lol

I have no interest in seeing the NTR scenes, all the stuff I wanted I unlocked and I can see them again in my save... so whatever

Other RPGM have galleries

But in their case, the events are not repeatable

So the gallery comes along as something necessary from the very beginning

Edit: I said it before... if you want to see if the sex scenes of the game are worth it, use the in-game cheats... it allows you to speedrun the whole thing. That's what I did.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

I have no interest in seeing the NTR scenes, all the stuff I wanted I unlocked and I can see them again in my save... so whatever

Edit: I said it before... if you want to see if the sex scenes of the game are worth it, use the in-game cheats... it allows you to speedrun the whole thing. That's what I did.
Another good advice that will suuuuurely not be ignored by the enlightened users of these thread

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

+1

although there are a few scenes that are not repeatable here too though.
Such as the variant scenes of defloration and the low corruption.
That said, I am personally unbothered by it and am fine with my full save.

Last edited:

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
is there a hotfix for the new version?
for what? 4.9.6 needed a hotfix for anya quest and that is available via patreon. since it wasn't uploaded here.
the bug in 4.9.5 was that double shot wasn't a selectable skill but I think the fix for that is in 4.9.6.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
That’s actually a good idea, we should do that, even if it’s not gonna stop the most braindead users.
Shall we ask a mod :unsure:
Here is a NTR & NONE-NTR save for Version 0.4.9.5a.
Save 24 = NTR. (Go to the inn 2nd floor at afternoon for latest content)
Save 30 = None NTR. (Speak with Frisha at home at 10pm for bonus content)
None-NTR Version includes None-Futa Sabrina & Allied with isha & Athis is a servant & Umah is transformed & Liandra is at camp

i will not update this or post any more save files after this one.
Whenever new content comes Play the game and use these files to continue.
50% of all the comments on this thread is people asking for save files and i'm getting tired of it.
this is the latest one that I saw, both ntr and non-ntr. either a mod or chyos can edit the first post.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
this is the latest one that I saw, both ntr and non-ntr. either a mod or chyos can edit the first post.
Contacted the mods, save files were put in display on the OP.
Now we just need to have some hope in humanity to at least read the OP

• Haha
Reactions: RevGen10
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes