RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
why so much hate toward dasan he just tryed to scape his father death wish but in wrong way while this dumb jerk MC killed marcus too somehow im pretty sure mira with paladin is alot better than mira with MC

and that comppressed need to removed from thread or fixed kinda most of map are broken many maps are dark background or showing wrong scene
I reported it.

as for dasan, I think this quote sums it up.

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

His dad was raised under hard times. he fought for the rights of his people and managed to stabilize rumah. His son was born into "good" times (relatively) and doesn't have the awareness to continue to fight (because he doesn't know how bad it used to be). and besides all that, he's shitty person.

the paladin is one of the few not trashy men in the game but the mc has childhood friend power (and potentially her brother) on his side. if I wasn't playing as the MC, I probably wouldn't care that much about mira x paladin guy, but since I am, I will do whatever I can to prevent it.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
What Chyos should do about these bonus scenes that doesnt get anywhere, is to stop keep adding pieces to the poll,so the votes will be less diversified or give a hand to the less voted. Because democracy is not always right, it would be seeing fair, but it is not.People will vote for others who will eat them alive if there is a promise to keep the pubs open, and that's a fact.He needs to do something about it, and this is serious, it is not acceptable or competent, to a bonus scene in the pool keep waiting for years.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I reported it.

as for dasan, I think this quote sums it up.

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

His dad was raised under hard times. he fought for the rights of his people and managed to stabilize rumah. His son was born into "good" times (relatively) and doesn't have the awareness to continue to fight (because he doesn't know how bad it used to be). and besides all that, he's shitty person.

the paladin is one of the few not trashy men in the game but the mc has childhood friend power (and potentially her brother) on his side. if I wasn't playing as the MC, I probably wouldn't care that much about mira x paladin guy, but since I am, I will do whatever I can to prevent it.
Don’t give him attention, this guy is a troll or something worse.
It’s wasted breath

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
What Chyos should do about these bonus scenes that doesnt get anywhere, is to stop keep adding pieces to the poll,so the votes will be less diversified or give a hand to the less voted. Because democracy is not always right, it would be seeing fair, but it is not.People will vote for others who will eat them alive if there is a promise to keep the pubs open, and that's a fact.He needs to do something about it, and this is serious, it is not acceptable or competent, to a bonus scene in the pool keep waiting for years.
Personally i would do those polls in a way where you basically just ask order for a set of bonus scenes that will be then created in that order when poll is finished and start new poll once you are in the second last to last bonus scene update phase of creation. But that's just my opinion as a guy who doesn't develop games or have any patreon projects. :p

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Will there be an update in the next couple of days? Or do we wait until July 1st?
for an update here, you'll probably have to wait till july. 4.9.9 is aimed for a release next week for patrons and then the rest of the month will be used to put together 5.0.0

Last edited:

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
hi kinda every map is broken im DL from workupload miror is there another compress?
I had the same problem. I downloaded the compressed twice and it was messed up both times. I downloaded the uncompressed version and it worked fine.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Tia's popularity and continued dominance is almost making me resent her in game lmao. Him removing her from the polls would be enough to make me subscribe to a higher tier if he made one.

Also a little worried by the apparently new Dasan NTR route(?) where we have a timer getting approval from Rumah to marry her where he can take Tia. That's an insane amount of work he's putting into a thing determined by a bonus scene vote. That is kind of bullshit tbh.

If it's too much work to remove rebuilding our house from Emily, then why is it not too much work to build a completely new NTR path for a character that already has one? Really strange IMO.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Tia's popularity and continued dominance is almost making me resent her in game lmao. Him removing her from the polls would be enough to make me subscribe to a higher tier if he made one.

Also a little worried by the apparently new Dasan NTR route(?) where we have a timer getting approval from Rumah to marry her where he can take Tia. That's an insane amount of work he's putting into a thing determined by a bonus scene vote. That is kind of bullshit tbh.

If it's too much work to remove rebuilding our house from Emily, then why is it not too much work to build a completely new NTR path for a character that already has one? Really strange IMO.
Thing is you can stop it at at any time. Also it only starts happening if you ignore her when she wants sex, so really it'll only happen if you really wanted to happen. I think the main focus of the scene is more about Tia aggressively demanding sex from you the character. It's only if you continue to deny her that that changes

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
The paladin is not much of an asshole because he didn't force himself on any of the girls and the developer wrote the whole situation in a way that pins everything on the MC (making bad choices).

Mira is a sweet girl that is madly in love with the MC. The only way for her to cheat on him is if the MC tells her that he doesn't trust her and fuck a demon right before her eyes while she's crying saying "pls no, why" (hahaha what an asshole).

Otherwise, their relationship remains undamaged (even with her mother also "sharing" her boyfriend!). There are no further interactions between Mira and the paladin, although he keeps praying in his room. However, he is going back to the war anyway, at least in my playthrough he is, so bye bye.

This was talked ad nauseam in this thread, Chyos himself came here, I'm still concerned nonetheless... but yeah, he really wants to do this New NTR Way, the patrons are massively voting for Tia like always and we need to wait and see, it wouldn't be that long.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
why so much hate toward dasan he just tryed to scape his father death wish but in wrong way while this dumb jerk MC killed marcus too somehow im pretty sure mira with paladin is alot better than mira with MC
that is... just no.
Dasan literally murdered his own father because he was too much of a coward to continue the policy of having ritual combat with orcs, and yet too power hungry to step back and let someone else take that role. Instead he kills his own father so that he could negotiate with orcs a treaty where the orcs get to rape his tribe's women and turn all their men into cucks.

meanwhile Dasan is propped up as a petty dictator of his tribe which lets him cuck some other men and get his dick wet.
He is an opportunistic, greedy, power hungry, coward of a politician that does not care how much pain and misery he inflicts upon his people so long as he gets to continue ruling them and have the illusion of personal safety. He is a consummate liar who can with a straight face lie to his grieving mother about his father's death.

Oh and your fiance Tia falls in love with him in 5 days flat if you are too tired to fuck her after a long day of working towards securing your future as a husband and wife. So I guess he is at least somewhat charismatic? (which is even worse for a spineless shit politician) he is apparently very handsome too.

Dasan is the distilled essence of the worst of the worst a politician could be. Which hits far too close to home considering how the world is today.
I come to this site to escape the real world. Not to see a reflection of our worst politicians roll into my (fictional) house and fuck my wife (fictional because lol @ being able to afford owning your own house today)

Exposing Dasan to the people to get him deposed and then personally killing him was actually extremely cathartic.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
can someone tell in detail what is changelog for 0.4.9.5a. I have read given in info. but i cant find it in walkthrough. someone help?
first post has a changelog
v0.4.9.5a
  • Frisha's bonus scene
  • New skills from Corven. If you further increase the MC's hunting skill he will teach you up to 3 new skills
  • New armor and recipes to craft it
  • 2 new maps
  • Start of Anya's quest (2 animations for her so far, more to come in the coming week)
  • 1 new ntr animation for Tia & Lyvia
  • Fixes for all kind of reported bugs

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes