odino

Aug 14, 2017
that is... just no.
Dasan literally murdered his own father because he was too much of a coward to continue the policy of having ritual combat with orcs, and yet too power hungry to step back and let someone else take that role. Instead he kills his own father so that he could negotiate with orcs a treaty where the orcs get to rape his tribe's women and turn all their men into cucks.

meanwhile Dasan is propped up as a petty dictator of his tribe which lets him cuck some other men and get his dick wet.
He is an opportunistic, greedy, power hungry, coward of a politician that does not care how much pain and misery he inflicts upon his people so long as he gets to continue ruling them and have the illusion of personal safety. He is a consummate liar who can with a straight face lie to his grieving mother about his father's death.

Oh and your fiance Tia falls in love with him in 5 days flat if you are too tired to fuck her after a long day of working towards securing your future as a husband and wife. So I guess he is at least somewhat charismatic? (which is even worse for a spineless shit politician) he is apparently very handsome too.

Dasan is the distilled essence of the worst of the worst a politician could be. Which hits far too close to home considering how the world is today.
I come to this site to escape the real world. Not to see a reflection of our worst politicians roll into my (fictional) house and fuck my wife (fictional because lol @ being able to afford owning your own house today)

Exposing Dasan to the people to get him deposed and then personally killing him was actually extremely cathartic.
my NTR is Off and always will be and all im see from MC he is busy to move from one pant into another and its true that only loyal girl i found in game so far was tia and politic = curroption you cannot found any good politic its all BS lies and dictatory good politic only exist in movies

idhar politic to have peace was training and sending a male to butcher dasan politic was renting some women both of them was BS not just dasan but im let dasan to stay alive in his tent near orc village

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
can someone tell in detail what is changelog for 0.4.9.5a. I have read given in info. but i cant find it in walkthrough. someone help?
I guess what you want is to know how to trigger those things?

The armor is part of Anya's quest. Anya is the lady who lives in the house south of Penny's. Go inside and you'll see that the place was clearly robbed. Talk to Anya and you get the quest to hunt down the thieves. Go south and keep going south until you can and then to the upper left of the map there will be a tree where you can hang a rope off of. Kill the thieves. I recommend preparing with antidotes and having a full team. The thieves dropped pouches which have leather straps and recipes for new armor.

Go back to Anya after opening the chest and give her her shit back.

As for the frisha, if you have NTR off it's just a new scene when you go into her room I think. Otherwise if you bought a dress from her she'll be in debt with Grant the merchant. If you want an NTR scene just don't pay it off and he'll make her pay it off.

NTR scene with Lyvia and Tia is losing against the thieves.

Reactions: long73
Dec 28, 2019
I guess what you want is to know how to trigger those things?

The armor is part of Anya's quest. Anya is the lady who lives in the house south of Penny's. Go inside and you'll see that the place was clearly robbed. Talk to Anya and you get the quest to hunt down the thieves. Go south and keep going south until you can and then to the upper left of the map there will be a tree where you can hang a rope off of. Kill the thieves. I recommend preparing with antidotes and having a full team. The thieves dropped pouches which have leather straps and recipes for new armor.

Go back to Anya after opening the chest and give her her shit back.

As for the frisha, if you have NTR off it's just a new scene when you go into her room I think. Otherwise if you bought a dress from her she'll be in debt with Grant the merchant. If you want an NTR scene just don't pay it off and he'll make her pay it off.

NTR scene with Lyvia and Tia is losing against the thieves.
Thanks for your help

Jun 10, 2018
Hey. Anybody know how to unlock option to talk to Emily about Mira? The dialogue where Emily says that she doesn't apporve as long as Mira is an acolyte?

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Hey. Anybody know how to unlock option to talk to Emily about Mira? The dialogue where Emily says that she doesn't apporve as long as Mira is an acolyte?
I only managed to trigger this when talking to Emily before going to bed. It's a bit weird yeah, but just progress Emily's quest and ignore that for a while.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
A Struggle with Sin [v0.4.9.5a] [Chyos]

COMPRESSED

SIZE: ~ 1.55 GB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Note
I did a compression of approximately 50%. I didn't mean to radicalize. I didn't do a test, looking for errors, so I don't know if it's 100%. I just compressed the images and audios. In order for the game to work without encryption, I had to change the System.json file. Well, that's all...

Translation to PortugueseBR (text not revised, translation made on Google)
here a list of file thats broken everything in parallaxes folder think its best to let them stay original
plus 5 file from doodads pictures "Crack A and Crack B" in crack folder when i go to church basment i get error for Crack A
in Holes folder "Hole A / Hole A2 / Poison A"
i dont know if there is more but kinda all maps are broken and i got blocked by that Crack A if i go to church basement idk where thos other 4 file used but seeing its icons same as Crack A think they broken too

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Despair for me too, don't get me wrong, I quite like Tia but I need the main story to fill out a little more. I didn't bother with the last two updates and I was looking forward to 5.0. After 5.0 what next, more Rumah, Tia and the ghost of Dassan
There is that threesome update with Kate and Arianna before that.

Then we have the queen as the main update.

Then yes, more Tia.

here a list of file thats broken everything in parallaxes folder think its best to let them stay original
plus 5 file from doodads pictures "Crack A and Crack B" in crack folder when i go to church basment i get error for Crack A
in Holes folder "Hole A / Hole A2 / Poison A"
Who made this compressed version again... I don't remember the user name... but it wasn't the developer of this game, so yeah.

Edit: I think it was giqui, but I don't know if they want to touch this again now that there's another update coming soon

odino

Aug 14, 2017
There is that threesome update with Kate and Arianna before that.

Then we have the queen as the main update.

Then yes, more Tia.

Who made this compressed version again... I don't remember the user name... but it wasn't the developer of this game, so yeah.
yes but they are great for me and alot more not everyone play game on 2k+ resulotion and got limited net or space

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Are you growing tired of Tia based memes?
I do hope not, because I just found out two similarities between Tia and sodium chloride!
It’s placed everywhere and makes people salty
Not really, A Struggle with Tia is a fitting meme.

Do you know when Julia was added?

October of last year, 8 months ago.

Do you know when Tia was added?

April of this year, 2 months ago. And she wins the pre-vote as soon she is added.

And now she's kicking Julia's ass.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Not really, A Struggle with Tia is a fitting meme.

Do you know when Julia was added?

October of last year, 8 months ago.

Do you know when Tia was added?

April of this year, 2 months ago. And she wins the pre-vote as soon she is added.

And now she's kicking Julia's ass.
Our community has already a national meme, our only meme, what are patrons doing?
We need more meme material, let’s get obsessed with something else, any ideas Wolf?
Dave and Frisha’s dinner?
Gavina getting no content?
Dasan’s ghost?
Frank?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ravven_7

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Our community has already a national meme, our only meme, what are patrons doing?
We need more meme material, let’s get obsessed with something else, any ideas Wolf?
Dasan’s ghost?
Frank?
Actually, I thought this game had a character named Bianca but I probably was mistaken.

(added 11 months ago - still in the bottom)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Dasan’s ghost?
Frank?
...We don't need more Memes my friends... we need more Patrons that would vote like you... We WANT YOU! as Patrons :devilish: :sneaky:

Actually, I thought this game had a character named Bianca but I probably was mistaken.

It has... it's the Demi Dwarf and Thief

Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Well, I don't think anybody but footjob lovers will ever vote for her route.

That's unfortunate, because I think the whole mine - dwarves VS goblins & darkelf quest is going to be epic. The "problem" is that Gavina & Bianca are ugly.

Reactions: ravven_7

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

That's unfortunate, because I think the whole mine - dwarves VS goblins & darkelf quest is going to be epic. The "problem" is that Gavina & Bianca are ugly.
Nooo, c’mon, don’t let yourself blind by your cultural concept of “beautiful”, Bianca ain’t that bad and ger love route it’s touching……………
(yeah I agree Gavina’s ugly)

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018

Sad but true.

Natasha looks horrible with those gigantic tits, yes.

But she still has a pretty face compared to the dwarves, who also have awful hair.

Those are the bottom 3 in the game, I think.

Yasmine's super exaggerated features might be a put-off as well (she actually looks like a character from a certain dev that likes to beg), but I think her scenes just need rework in general (that piano scene is so weird, the mc is weird, her ass is weird...). Julia is the direct opposite of her if you think about it, but there are people on both sides of the extremes.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes