Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Seriously, have you noticed the curves of her ass in the second angle of this scene? I dunno, it's hard to describe without a screenshot... but an ass doesn't look so... hmm, rectangular?

This game has its share of women with huge tits.

Yasmine is just too much. The way she fondles her breasts while masturbating is a bit off-putting, yes.

But at the same time, some people say stuff like Julia looking like a boy, but she's finally getting some action now unless Tia ruins everything in the poll.

So different tastes, I guess? But Natasha did look so ridiculous with her huge tits that the developer had to release another update to downplay that.
No kink shameing here :cautious:
Personally I like those Characters for their rediculous body shapes... but I agree that those 2 cover the fetish sufficiently.
I would love to send Gavina to a beauty Spa for a week to let her get her first makeover in 130 years I don't think she is as bad as she seems duo to her negleting her beauty treatments, maybe once the Dwarfen society is reestablished and she lives in the rebuilding enclave she'll take better care of herself.
Bianca has atleast some resemblance to her mother on the facial Level so there is potential.
Chyos likes ahegao though, it's not just Hiba that has been doing that lately. The worst ahegao ever belongs to Gwen. It unsettles me a little bit.
Ahego makes it obviously that the girl had an orgasm, I normally play the game in attempting to make the girl orgasm atleast as often as the MC in the process of the scene.

View attachment 1874324
:unsure:

well that settles it, going with athia lmao. also I just feel guilty about corrupting hiba in the first place. her former khoma didn't seem like a bad guy and their relationship was good (unlike verana/rodrick or yasmine/giron). if I felt like investing 40 more hours and going through all the content again, I would probably choose to not corrupt hiba (though if I did that I don't think tia would do anal which means I wouldn't be able to get lube for all the other scenes...)
You'd also missout on a vote for joining the tribe and a girl that Nyra can watch you fuck at the fire... quiet alot demerrits actually
Nooo I didn’t mean to hurt yer feelings, we all know that the best memes are the old ones, in fact I use that quite a lot, I only praised your vast internet knowledge, could you ever forgive me?
... you are doing it again! :mad:
Call them classics atleast ;)
I was worried about cucking a guy I like... but then Rod is all "please take this gutterwhore off my hands", and I feel bad. Not for "cucking" him, but for taking something nasty.
...but, but... we like them nasty... that's the whole point in corrupting them :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zARRR

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
...but, but... we like them nasty... that's the whole point in corrupting them :devilish:
There are different forms of corruption, really.
My MC is not sharing: it's Roderick who's sharing.

Man, Verena is a married woman. My MC is not a marriage wrecker: he's got MORALS, you know. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Their marriage is already a wreck. Been a wreck from day 1 since they both didn't want to get married to each other.
This is more of a failing to step in and save their marriage.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Tbh, neither Hiba or Verenna sound really happy in their relationship. Hiba's case it kind of sounds like she's already bored with her current khaoma and the sex they have, while in Verenna's case it's pretty obvious that there's lack of intimacy and other problems.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
so I figured out a way to make a patch for updates, and not require a full download each time. anyone know if Chyos would be opposed to that being made available (only with public releases ofc)?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Tbh, neither Hiba or Verenna sound really happy in their relationship. Hiba's case it kind of sounds like she's already bored with her current khaoma and the sex they have, while in Verenna's case it's pretty obvious that there's lack of intimacy and other problems.
The reality is that we don’t know much about Tomak and Hiba relationship, only little crumbs, seems fair since they are side characters

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
so I figured out a way to make a patch for updates, and not require a full download each time. anyone know if Chyos would opposed to that being made available (only with public releases ofc)?
Ask him directly, maybe he’ll answer even if I know that most of these patches failed

Reactions: Evangelion-01

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The reality is that we don’t know much about Tomak and Hiba relationship, only little crumbs, seems fair since they are side characters
Oh sure, it's just the vibe i'm getting from the interactions you have with Hiba before she becomes your wanita.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Ask him directly, maybe he’ll answer even if I know that most of these patches failed
I tested it with 4.9.6 and it successfully updated to 4.9.7 . I'll just pm him on discord then

edit: for comparison, the size of the patch I made is 48 mb, compared to the full size of the game being at about 3.67 gb (36700 mb). ofc the only change was the bonus scene with nyra, but that's a big difference

Last edited:
  • Wow

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh sure, it's just the vibe i'm getting from the interactions you have with Hiba before she becomes your wanita.
I see, even on the ntr route they don’t say much, Tomak is your standard npc model cuck guy and Hiba is well, Hiba
I tested it with 4.9.6 and it successfully updated to 4.9.7 . I'll just pm him on discord then
Oh boy, let us know

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There are different forms of corruption, really.

Their marriage is already a wreck. Been a wreck from day 1 since they both didn't want to get married to each other.
This is more of a failing to step in and save their marriage.
Or maybe Otto is trying a new type of marriage counseling, where the marriage counselor gets his hands dirty… if you catch my meaning

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Already told you that. My MC has morals, so:

young chicks: all MC's

married chicks: husband shares with MC

older unmarried chicks: all MC's, but no marriage promises

nuns: they're married with the gods, so you have to ask Father Lewd from Arenfield for permission (he will ask some "favours", I'm sure)

Rumah chicks: who gives a damn

orc chicks: grab your clothes and fly away!

• Thinking Face

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Already told you that. My MC has morals, so:

young chicks: all MC's

married chicks: husband shares with MC

older unmarried chicks: all MC's, but no marriage promises

nuns: they're married with the gods, so you have to ask Father Lewd from Arenfield for permission (he will ask some "favours", I'm sure)

Rumah chicks: who gives a damn

orc chicks: grab your clothes and fly away!
How about demons?

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Ahego makes it obviously that the girl had an orgasm, I normally play the game in attempting to make the girl orgasm atleast as often as the MC in the process of the scene.
It's just so "anime-ish"... the close-up on the face and the moan were enough. You can even make the eyes roll over... but any more than that...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Know what I mean?

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
It's just so "anime-ish"... the close-up on the face and the moan were enough. You can even make the eyes roll over... but any more than that...

Know what I mean?
this face and the blowjob one kind of makes her look like a frog imo

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wolf Larsen

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
wanted to ask what path do y'all prefer between Athia and Isha? I took Isha's accidentally and just kept rolling with it, but I digged up an old safe and now doing Athia('s), lol, how do you think each path will end? and what would befallen Tia?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes