RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
wanted to ask what path do y'all prefer between Athia and Isha? I took Isha's accidentally and just kept rolling with it, but I digged up an old safe and now doing Athia('s), lol, how do you think each path will end? and what would befallen Tia?
they both want to regain their power. it'll probably involve the other gods. iirc isha is planning on going after the nature goddess next. the difference would probably be around the lines of how you interact with the goddesses. enslave them or pursue a love route. hopefully a reconciliation is in the future.

As for Tia, she'll probably kill her father and be done as a character. no more tia stuff after that. /s

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's just so "anime-ish"... the close-up on the face and the moan were enough. You can even make the eyes roll over... but any more than that...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Know what I mean?
this face and the blowjob one kind of makes her look like a frog imo
My own thought was... "oh... we make a crossover with Batman now... hi Joker"
they both want to regain their power. it'll probably involve the other gods. iirc isha is planning on going after the nature goddess next. the difference would probably be around the lines of how you interact with the goddesses. enslave them or pursue a love route. hopefully a reconciliation is in the future.

As for Tia, she'll probably kill her father and be done as a character. no more tia stuff after that. /s
Isha made a pact with Gromthul, so she'll either help him wreck havoc among human kind, summon him to earth to kill those pesky mutants himself or simply cause chaos... what ever it is her path is the clear "Bad-Person" path.
Athia learns about Ishas connection to Gromthul and is worried about their creation the human kind, she'll try to stop Isha from achieving her goals.

I agree that both goddesses want to return to the divine realm takeing the MC along as their spouse, whatever will happen to Uldar will be a question answered along the way.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
My own thought was... "oh... we make a crossover with Batman now... hi Joker"

Isha made a pact with Gromthul, so she'll either help him wreck havoc among human kind, summon him to earth to kill those pesky mutants himself or simply cause chaos... what ever it is her path is the clear "Bad-Person" path.
Athia learns about Ishas connection to Gromthul and is worried about their creation the human kind, she'll try to stop Isha from achieving her goals.

I agree that both goddesses want to return to the divine realm takeing the MC along as their spouse, whatever will happen to Uldar will be a question answered along the way.
Did ever Chyos say if he wants to put multiple endings?
Like an harem one, a solo girl one, a divinity one, a Tia one, a Tia one, a Tia one, a Tia one

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Did ever Chyos say if he wants to put multiple endings?
Like an harem one, a solo girl one, a divinity one, a Tia one, a Tia one, a Tia one, a Tia one
Well I am not sure the game will ever actually have "an end" the mainstory will eventually find it's conclussion, but the side arcs are a whole other matter.
Considering the endless many variations the game offers so far I can't really imagine that Chyos will offer variations to the mainstory ending adressing all those.
So I'd expect a VN mode ending maybe either adressing you being Athias or Ishas Champion, which will than either mean ending humanity or saveing it or maybe offer a crossover ending by betraying what ever goddess you chose in the final confrontation.
Which means more or less the same story with only some text passages made by MC or Narrator towards what changes in the VN End.

How about some more consipircy time?
What holds the Future...
:cool:

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well I am not sure the game will ever actually have "an end" the mainstory will eventually find it's conclussion, but the side arcs are a whole other matter.
Considering the endless many variations the game offers so far I can't really imagine that Chyos will offer variations to the mainstory ending adressing all those.
So I'd expect a VN mode ending maybe either adressing you being Athias or Ishas Champion, which will than either mean ending humanity or saveing it or maybe offer a crossover ending by betraying what ever goddess you chose in the final confrontation.
Which means more or less the same story with only some text passages made by MC or Narrator towards what changes in the VN End.

What holds the Future...
Holy shit, we are into crazy batshit theories today uh?

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020

What holds the Future...
Chyos:"....He knows to much."

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

[...]

What holds the Future...
Pretty please, NO BaDIK thread madness here :cry::cry::cry::cry:

About the main storyline:

I guess the civil war between the brother Kings is supposed to be the main storyline, with the war between the gods behind the scenes.

So, I guess anything related to it is about the main plot: well, we've seen very little about it so far -

- King visiting Arenfield, Mayor becoming a baron
- anything related with MC increasing power in Arenfield (mostly: recruiting mercenaries and helping Lyvia's militia)
- Liandra supposed to become Sleazy Dave's wife (My MC will never allow it!)
- John forging swords for the king
- reconquering the mine and resuming ore extraction

Soon: Queen visiting Arenfield.

My own idea is that our MC is supposed to ultimately end the war and become the next king. In a distant future, of course.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Pretty please, NO BaDIK thread madness here :cry::cry::cry::cry:

About the main storyline:

I guess the civil war between the brother Kings is supposed to be the main storyline, with the war between the gods behind the scenes.

So, I guess anything related to it is about the main plot: well, we've seen very little about it so far -

- King visiting Arenfield, Mayor becoming a baron
- anything related with MC increasing power in Arenfield (mostly: recruiting mercenaries and helping Lyvia's militia)
- Liandra supposed to become Sleazy Dave's wife (My MC will never allow it!)
- John forging swords for the king
- reconquering the mine and resuming ore extraction

Soon: Queen visiting Arenfield.

My own idea is that our MC is supposed to ultimately end the war and become the next king. In a distant future, of course.
If we are going to drop a mimesis of a Badik psychotic thread here, I am going to see myself out…
I am gonna drop theories on how the game will procede only when get in Kirlic, for now speculation and theories are all fun and joy till some crazy maniac drops in the thread assuming his theory is universal

Reactions: Ottoeight

yazda

Mar 21, 2021

There will always be Tia until the end of time.

• Haha
Reactions: Android 93

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
If we are going to drop a mimesis of a Badik psychotic thread here, I am going to see myself out…
I am gonna drop theories on how the game will procede only when get in Kirlic, for now speculation and theories are all fun and joy till some crazy maniac drops in the thread assuming his theory is universal
So here is the crazy maniac: MC will become King of Rumah and Magdragh Kaz. Then he will depose Gromthul and become god of the Orcs with Isha and Tia as goddesses by his side. Then he will turn all human women into sex slaves (oops, already happended).

• Haha
Reactions: LUKE1254

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Chyos just added a progress report: The next thing I'll be working on in the coming week is more story for Anya and of course another round of animations. After I've been thinking it through I came to the conclusion that I want to take as much time as possible to get the story part done. Because of that I will release 0.4.9.9 next Friday (24th) and then do the 0.5.0.0 release on the 30th.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So here is the crazy maniac: MC will become King of Rumah and Magdragh Kaz. Then he will depose Gromthul and become god of the Orcs with Isha and Tia as goddesses by his side. Then he will turn all human women into sex slaves (oops, already happended).
Still not enough crazy maniac, seems still a reasonable theory.
You need to put more nonsense, copium and stupidity to make it truly outstanding

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Still not enough crazy maniac, seems still a reasonable theory.
You need to put more nonsense, copium and stupidity to make it truly outstanding
Yeah. He should go over there - that thread - and check what they write. I know: he won't be any longer the same person... but, you know, everybody's got a price to pay :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah. He should go over there - that thread - and check what they write. I know: he won't be any longer the same person... but, you know, everybody's got a price to pay :sneaky:
Man, that thread, it changes you, as a famous movie once said:
”“I've seen things you people wouldn't believe”

Reactions: Ottoeight

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Chyos just added a progress report: The next thing I'll be working on in the coming week is more story for Anya and of course another round of animations. After I've been thinking it through I came to the conclusion that I want to take as much time as possible to get the story part done. Because of that I will release 0.4.9.9 next Friday (24th) and then do the 0.5.0.0 release on the 30th.
Anya? I think you mean TIA. Tia's next update will be everyday for 5 years.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
There was changes in the Frisha/Giron scene? If so, what exactly?

I don't like the new Grant dialoge sprite.

Someone remember that Rumah couple that existed before Nyra? The MC used to have an unreacheable admirer.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There was changes in the Frisha/Giron scene? If so, what exactly?

I don't like the new Grant dialoge sprite.

Someone remember that Rumah couple that existed before Nyra? The MC used to have an unreacheable admirer.
Yes we do, she probably got replaced or canceled for reasons that woman in rumah

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes