RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Sad but true.

Natasha looks horrible with those gigantic tits, yes.

But she still has a pretty face compared to the dwarves, who also have awful hair.

Those are the bottom 3 in the game, I think.

Yasmine's super exaggerated features might be a put-off as well (she actually looks like a character from a certain dev that likes to beg), but I think her scenes just need rework in general (that piano scene is so weird, the mc is weird, her ass is weird...). Julia is the direct opposite of her if you think about it, but there are people on both sides of the extremes.
Yasmine looks like a Karen during the piano room scene. I can't get the image out of my head because of her hair.

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
Yasmine looks like a Karen during the piano room scene. I can't get the image out of my head because of her hair.
Her hair doesn't bother me as much as her laughably huge boobs! I wish we could use that shrinking formula on her...

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Seriously, have you noticed the curves of her ass in the second angle of this scene? I dunno, it's hard to describe without a screenshot... but an ass doesn't look so... hmm, rectangular?

Her hair doesn't bother me as much as her laughably huge boobs! I wish we could use that shrinking formula on her...
This game has its share of women with huge tits.

Yasmine is just too much. The way she fondles her breasts while masturbating is a bit off-putting, yes.

But at the same time, some people say stuff like Julia looking like a boy, but she's finally getting some action now unless Tia ruins everything in the poll.

So different tastes, I guess? But Natasha did look so ridiculous with her huge tits that the developer had to release another update to downplay that.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Seriously, have you noticed the curves of her ass in the second angle of this scene? I dunno, it's hard to describe without a screenshot... but an ass doesn't look so... hmm, rectangular?

This game has its share of women with huge tits.

Yasmine is just too much. The way she fondles her breasts while masturbating is a bit off-putting, yes.

But at the same time, some people say stuff like Julia looking like a boy, but she's finally getting some action now unless Tia ruins everything in the poll.

So different tastes, I guess? But Natasha did look so ridiculous with her huge tits that the developer had to release another update to downplay that.
Her ass is literally polygonal, from PS1 era

How ironic that Gavina and Bianca may have the most thrilling quest and no one gives a frick.
Guess bad looks can really put you down

Reactions: Wolf Larsen

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Besides gavina, bianca, and Yasmine, I think the one with the weirdest appearance in my opinion is hiba. Sometimes I low key regret corrupting her.

That one tia animation where she has dark circles under her eyes probably needs to be updated to the fit the rest of her scenes.

Last edited:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Besides gavina, bianca, and Yasmine, I think the one with the weirdest appearance in my opinion is hiba. Sometimes I low key for regret corrupting her.
Somebody burn this heathen, please.

Edit: Seriously though, I think Hiba is cute and I wouldn't compare her to those 3 women plus Natasha. I like her darker skin.

Plus, she has a threesome and even sneaky sex in Tia's tent in terms of content. And her normal sex scene, although I wish I could fuck her pussy instead of her ass more often. But Gavina and Natasha only have two animations, Yasmine has a polygonal ass, and Bianca is almost completing an entire year with people not voting for her content in the bonus scene poll.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zARRR

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Besides gavina, bianca, and Yasmine, I think the one with the weirdest appearance in my opinion is hiba. Sometimes I low key for regret corrupting her.

That one tia animation where she has dark circles under her eyes probably needs to be updated to the fit the rest of her scenes.
I also think Hiba is annoying. I send her to the orcs all the time.

• Angry
Reactions: Android 93

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Somebody burn this heathen, please.

Edit: Seriously though, I think Hiba is cute and I wouldn't compare her to those 3 women plus Natasha. I like her darker skin.

Plus, she has a threesome and even sneaky sex in Tia's tent in terms of content. And her normal sex scene, although I wish I could fuck her pussy instead of her ass more often. But Gavina and Natasha only have two animations, Yasmine has a polygonal ass, and Bianca is almost completing an entire year with people not voting for her content in the bonus scene poll.
looking at her scenes again, I think my issue is the ahegao face that she makes during the scenes. just not a fan of ahegao. otherwise yes, I'll agree with you.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
looking at her scenes again, I think my issue is the ahegao face that she makes during the scenes. just not a fan of ahegao. otherwise yes, I'll agree with you.
Chyos likes ahegao though, it's not just Hiba that has been doing that lately. The worst ahegao ever belongs to Gwen. It unsettles me a little bit.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Screenshot_15.png
:unsure:

Chyos likes ahegao though, it's not just Hiba that has been doing that lately. The worst ahegao ever belongs to Gwen. It unsettles me a little bit.
well that settles it, going with athia lmao. also I just feel guilty about corrupting hiba in the first place. her former khoma didn't seem like a bad guy and their relationship was good (unlike verana/rodrick or yasmine/giron). if I felt like investing 40 more hours and going through all the content again, I would probably choose to not corrupt hiba (though if I did that I don't think tia would do anal which means I wouldn't be able to get lube for all the other scenes...)

Last edited:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
well that settles it, going with athia lmao. also I just feel guilty about corrupting hiba in the first place. her former khoma didn't seem like a bad guy and their relationship was good (unlike verana/rodrick or yasmine/giron). if I felt like investing 40 more hours and going through all the content again, I would probably choose to not corrupt hiba (though if I did that I don't think tia would do anal which means I wouldn't be able to get lube for all the other scenes...)
You feel guilty about Rick, you feel guilty about Tomak, a character you barely know... enjoy the dark side of the force more, man. This is netori. Even if a woman is with another man when we meet them, eventually, all your base are belong to us.

But if it makes you feel any better, Hiba's bio states that she grew up and got claimed as was expected of her. She may never really loved Tomak (but the MC gives her lots of love and vice-versa, so it's ok).

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You feel guilty about Rick, you feel guilty about Tomak, a character you barely know... enjoy the dark side of the force more, man. This is netori. Even if a woman is with another man when we meet them, eventually, all your base are belong to us.

But if it makes you feel any better, Hiba's bio states that she grew up and got claimed as was expected of her. She may never really loved Thomas (but the MC gives her lots of love and vice-versa, so it's ok).
No, please since when Thomas moved in Rumah?
“MC I am starting a business in this idle village, here is my wife” :KEK:

Joking aside, even by the most important lore bits we get (THE SEX DIALOGUE) we get to know that Hiba was a shy girl who probably never enjoyed that much sex before the MC stormed in.

Also I like this side of Wolf, chaotic evil with a bit of vitange memes

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

But if it makes you feel any better, Hiba's bio states that she grew up and got claimed as was expected of her. She may never really loved Thomas (but the MC gives her lots of love and vice-versa, so it's ok).
The dude feels bad for the Rumah half-orcs dudes - WUT? o_O - but he doesn't give a fuck about MC destroying our old Roderick chap's marriage. Oh man. :whistle:

You know what? I never share any chick in my gameplay but Verena: when asked, I chose sharing her with Rod without even blinking. Damnit, I made the right choice: the whole Rod-passing-the-baton-to-MC pillory scene is one of the best ASwS scenes by far. I can't wait for Chyos introducing a MC-Verena-Roderick threesome scene.

:coffee::coffee:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
No, please since when Thomas moved in Rumah?
“MC I am starting a business in this idle village, here is my wife” :KEK:

Joking aside, even by the most important lore bits we get (THE SEX DIALOGUE) we get to know that Hiba was a shy girl who probably never enjoyed that much sex before the MC stormed in.

Also I like this side of Wolf, chaotic evil with a bit of vitange memes
Well fuck, it took a while to realize I mixed up Tomak with Thomas

And the "vintage memes" hurt a little bit ("ok boomer").

But yeah, I'm fine with netori. Some people feel bad about it.

The dude feels bad for the Rumah half-orcs dudes - WUT? o_O - but he doesn't give a fuck about MC destroying our old Roderick chap's marriage. Oh man. :whistle:

You know what? I never share any chick in my gameplay but Verena: when asked, I chose sharing her with Rod without even blinking. Damnit, I made the right choice: the whole Rod-passing-the-baton-to-MC pillory scene is one of the best ASwS scenes by far. I can't wait for Chyos introducing a MC-Verena-Roderick threesome scene.

Ew no. The hottest MILF belongs only to the MC. In fact, every single woman in this game belongs to his cock. That's the way I like it.

(thanks for disabling this in the non-ntr chyos, love ya)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well fuck, it took a while to realize I mixed up Tomak with Thomas

And the "vintage memes" hurt a little bit ("ok boomer").

But yeah, I'm fine with netori. Some people feel bad about it.

Ew no. The hottest MILF belongs only to the MC. In fact, every single woman in this game belongs to his cock. That's the way I like it.

(thanks for disabling this in the non-ntr chyos, love ya)
Nooo I didn’t mean to hurt yer feelings, we all know that the best memes are the old ones, in fact I use that quite a lot, I only praised your vast internet knowledge, could you ever forgive me?

Reactions: Wolf Larsen

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Whaaat since when you like sharing women?
Took me by surprise, are you sure you feel well Otto?

• Haha

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I was worried about cucking a guy I like... but then Rod is all "please take this gutterwhore off my hands", and I feel bad. Not for "cucking" him, but for taking something nasty.

• Haha

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
I was worried about cucking a guy I like... but then Rod is all "please take this gutterwhore off my hands", and I feel bad. Not for "cucking" him, but for taking something nasty.
Truly, no matter what you do Rod wins all you can do is feel fear for yourself and wonder "Dear god, what have I done?".

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes