zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
when the new update release?
Gee, that has surely not been said and repeated hundreds of times already, since Chyos updates’time are mysterious and ambiguous and the thread surely doesn’t say anything about being updated twice a month with the oldest release being updated here

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
States that she is a die hard fan of the MC and not a rude complaining Karen?
Something along the lines of "Wow you actually managed to reach me, but there is no content for me now this'll change in the future along my lines and appearance"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hold up, Giron is the father?!

Edit: searched the discord, they said it was an unofficial fan patch that made it so
Oh god thank heavens because holy shit, that man would have been truly despicable, I mean he is already, a sack of shit, but not even telling Dave that she is her half sister would have been sick

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Oh god thank heavens because holy shit, that man would have been truly despicable, I mean he is already, a sack of shit, but not even telling Dave that she is her half sister would have been sick
Do not worry. With the Julia marriage coming up MC, Dave, Giron and all the girls will be a one big happy family anyway.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...Shit... you do realise yu are insulting/describing Marcus right now... right?
I mean the whole Mira story you know?

• Thinking Face

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Hold up, Giron is the father?!

Edit: searched the discord, they said it was an unofficial fan patch that made it so
Yes that "unofficial" "fan" patch by a "mysterious" person who does not want to be named. It features Arianne losing her virginity to a werewolf who is actually her dad and a couple of other things. But hey, no dev in his right mind would want to be banned by Patreon by including incest and bestiality in their game.

• Haha

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Do not worry. With the Julia marriage coming up MC, Dave, Giron and all the girls will be a one big happy family anyway.
At some point I could end up being both rick's brother-in-law and stepfather and Dave's brother in law and stepfather...lol

I just went down a rabbit hole of how many identifiers the MC can pick up due to all the mothers and daughters...husband, son-in-law, brother-in-law, stepfather...sounds like a clusterfuck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ravven_7
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes