RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I wouldn't actually be surprised if he was a corrupt and perverted sleazbag, that ows alot to MCs family duo to their heavy support in the past... both financially aswell as to cover his misdeads... francis must have learned those "rituals" somewhere
I'm willing to bet the church has been corrupted over time...feels like some Isha would do during her time on earth (corrupt athia's doctrine)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
How far can one get Kate to go with customers during waitress time? Please tell how to maximize this. Does this make Player more money?
You can make Kate wear the revealing outfit and encourage her to dance on stage. This will mean that most dudes will grope her during the mini game and she will give the mc a handjob when she sits with them. I believe that's as far as it goes with the patrons. Of course if you leave the group of people alive that are her "old friends"(they are not) then that's the NTR path and she will let them gangbang her.

ChuckCharles122

Mar 16, 2022
You can make Kate wear the revealing outfit and encourage her to dance on stage. This will mean that most dudes will grope her during the mini game and she will give the mc a handjob when she sits with them. I believe that's as far as it goes with the patrons. Of course if you leave the group of people alive that are her "old friends"(they are not) then that's the NTR path and she will let them gangbang her.
Thank!

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Orc who killed his father was already his enemy. And Dave/Giron took his house.

Besides that, every other enemy is in the pursuit of pussy.
yes orc killed mira father so home belong to emily and mira not MC
this MC is just a usless garbage like aragorn from lord of the ring that become king cuz blood not deeds
when we gona found out what is original of this MC that marcus sacrifice his own family safety for him?

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Any bets on what the Queen will look like guys?
Guess pretty much like the rest, either cute, hot, sexsay, big tiddays, big azzes, thicc, etc. Or older age, like Nyra. Would be pretty interesting or shocking if the Queen turns out to be a gilf.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Any bets on what the Queen will look like guys?
Probably MILFy. She is traveling with a princess who I assume would be close to the Mc's age. Regardless of the age of the king, queens are usually younger than them. Besides the two brothers started fighting a couple years ago so I can't imagine either of them are particularly old.

yes orc killed mira father so home belong to emily and mira not MC
this MC is just a usless garbage like aragorn from lord of the ring that become king cuz blood not deeds
when we gona found out what is original of this MC that marcus sacrifice his own family safety for him?
Man, your mind is diseased.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm willing to bet the church has been corrupted over time...feels like some Isha would do during her time on earth (corrupt athia's doctrine)
meh... Power corrupts that is an essential flaw of humanity.
There is no need to involve the gods on something like that... afterall only people with strive manage to reach higher Levels of Power and those pure in believe and heart always will stay small.
Kate will give Handjobs to the MC in public once her corruption is high enough, even if she isn't allowed to wear her new "dress"

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
meh... Power corrupts that is an essential flaw of humanity.
this is just what politicians tell gullible people to excuse their actions. "it isn't my fault satan power made me do it!"
nice people don't go into politics in the first place.

in fact this is a classic case of selection bias. Since overwhelmingly corrupt people go into politics, and then help each other to advance higher in it. An observer who fails to account for this selection bias will assume that a random distribution of people went into politics and thus it was power that corrupted them.

plenty of examples of people putting their lives in great dangers to, for example, hide innocents from a lynch mob or a genocide and asked for nothing in return. they had absolute power over someone, and instead of abusing it they did the right thing

power reveals. once someone has power, they stop bothering to hide things.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
this is just what politicians tell gullible people to excuse their actions. "it isn't my fault satan power made me do it!"
nice people don't go into politics in the first place.

in fact this is a classic case of selection bias. Since overwhelmingly corrupt people go into politics, and then help each other to advance higher in it. An observer who fails to account for this selection bias will assume that a random distribution of people went into politics and thus it was power that corrupted them.

plenty of examples of people putting their lives in great dangers to, for example, hide innocents from a lynch mob or a genocide and asked for nothing in return. they had absolute power over someone, and instead of abusing it they did the right thing

power reveals. once someone has power, they stop bothering to hide things.
Still people that gain Power over a large body of People tend to be more easily corrupted than people that did over individuals... and it's not only Politicans, I know a fair share of people that got promoted to a management Position in Companies only to use their new Position to distribute work among people they didn't like or had no affection towards to lessen their own work or that of their friends.

But yeah, like I said those without malicous intends tend to stay small and be controlled by those consumed by greet

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
I also got she gives HJ to patrons, not Just MC. I wanted to see if I should continue at inn before moving on if I got all the stuff there at the inn. Thank you again.
No problem, and yea I missed that part. That might only happen if you sell your stuff to Lucius though. It doesn't happen on mine yet, but I haven't bothered with Lucius.

As for the Queen's looks, If Liandra is anything to go by the Queen should be quite hot indeed. Then again different strokes for different folks. I see lots of Tia love and I wonder if that's a troll or a joke I'm just not getting? Because looks are not her strong suit.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
No problem, and yea I missed that part. That might only happen if you sell your stuff to Lucius though. It doesn't happen on mine yet, but I haven't bothered with Lucius.

As for the Queen's looks, If Liandra is anything to go by the Queen should be quite hot indeed. Then again different strokes for different folks. I see lots of Tia love and I wonder if that's a troll or a joke I'm just not getting? Because looks are not her strong suit.
You Blasphemous heretic! you dare insult our queen and only lord and savior the almighty Tia?!
You shall be judged by the high order of Chyos patrons for your sins!

Joking aside (Or not, watch your back, Tia fans lurk in the dark), Tia’s popularity can be summarized by three points:

1) She is one of the first girl you meet, and a starting girl for many, how she develops her feelings is very genuine and touching, and her story is just engaging or at least captivating.
Not to talk about her being an amazing side kick during exploration and battle, she can be incredibly useful, and the fact that she follows you around everywhere, galvanizes the affection.

2) Her looks and sex scenes are hot, she is attractive for most and even if you find her not as hot, many of her sex scenes are great.

3) Last point and probably the most important; she has a TON of content, from vanilla to corruption, and especially NTR.
In fact ntr fans love Tia, she has a ton of ntr scenes that keep coming and coming.

So that’s why she is popular, but since I am not a patron I can’t really know the minds of them, maybe in reality they like Tia because it’s a way to stop the entropy of the universe, or because Grayking666 is actually all patrons

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You Blasphemous heretic! you dare insult our queen and only lord and savior the almighty Tia?!
You shall be judged by the high order of Chyos patrons for your sins!

Joking aside (Or not, watch your back, Tia fans lurk in the dark), Tia’s popularity can be summarized by three points:

1) She is one of the first girl you meet, and a starting girl for many, how she develops her feelings is very genuine and touching, and her story is just engaging or at least captivating.
Not to talk about her being an amazing side kick during exploration and battle, she can be incredibly useful, and the fact that she follows you around everywhere, galvanizes the affection.

2) Her looks and sex scenes are hot, she is attractive for most and even if you find her not as hot, many of her sex scenes are great.

3) Last point and probably the most important; she has a TON of content, from vanilla to corruption, and especially NTR.
In fact ntr fans love Tia, she has a ton of ntr scenes that keep coming and coming.

So that’s why she is popular, but since I am not a patron I can’t really know the minds of them, maybe in reality they like Tia because it’s a way to stop the entropy of the universe, or because Grayking666 is actually all patrons
You forgot to mention that she teaches MC how to cut wood and elderwood, some of the most versatile and used resources in the game.

Tia might also tickle the fetish of the guys that grew up seeing light skinned Bimbos being turned into Cock sleeves of Ebony men (not rarely the protagonist of the story being cucked), as in reverse revenge.

Wether it's Patrons or Pirates, everyone got their Kinks and dents so you can't really generalize this stuff most of the time

Reactions: zARRR and odino

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You forgot to mention that she teaches MC how to cut wood and elderwood, some of the most versatile and used resources in the game.

Tia might also tickle the fetish of the guys that grew up seeing light skinned Bimbos being turned into Cock sleeves of Ebony men (not rarely the protagonist of the story being cucked), as in reverse revenge.

Wether it's Patrons or Pirates, everyone got their Kinks and dents so you can't really generalize this stuff most of the time
Eh I tried, can’t really categorize reality into aristotelian stuff, seems the mystery of Tia’s popularity lives on

• Haha

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
Guy's you think to much about it
The patreons just wanted to end here
Content soon as possible then they
Move to the next target and that will
be the R. Village bad news for who are
Sick and tired of it

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Probably MILFy. She is traveling with a princess who I assume would be close to the Mc's age. Regardless of the age of the king, queens are usually younger than them. Besides the two brothers started fighting a couple years ago so I can't imagine either of them are particularly old.

Man, your mind is diseased.
My take on da queen is that she is either very milfy or on her thirties.
Her personality should caring and motherly since she is coming to the front to help the soldiers…
Or that could be total propaganda and it’s a egotistical prideful bitch.
Either way her husband is probably neglecting her for the war and we are there to replace that emptiness :devilish:

For the daughter tho, I have many thoughts and theories which are ready to be destroyed by his update

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes