Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
You Blasphemous heretic! you dare insult our queen and only lord and savior the almighty Tia?!
You shall be judged by the high order of Chyos patrons for your sins!

Joking aside (Or not, watch your back, Tia fans lurk in the dark), Tia’s popularity can be summarized by three points:

1) She is one of the first girl you meet, and a starting girl for many, how she develops her feelings is very genuine and touching, and her story is just engaging or at least captivating.
Not to talk about her being an amazing side kick during exploration and battle, she can be incredibly useful, and the fact that she follows you around everywhere, galvanizes the affection.

2) Her looks and sex scenes are hot, she is attractive for most and even if you find her not as hot, many of her sex scenes are great.

3) Last point and probably the most important; she has a TON of content, from vanilla to corruption, and especially NTR.
In fact ntr fans love Tia, she has a ton of ntr scenes that keep coming and coming.

So that’s why she is popular, but since I am not a patron I can’t really know the minds of them, maybe in reality they like Tia because it’s a way to stop the entropy of the universe, or because Grayking666 is actually all patrons
I've been found out. Yes. I'm the only patron. I vote for Tia because she doesn't have enough content yet.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That guy has already enough problems, leave the poor bastard be
Don't you think that every RPG party needs a carpenter? I've always thought that Ultima and Bard's Tale lacked the "carpenter fighter" class.

Mostly, if the guys lose a fight and orcs/mercs/brigands start banging Rick, would it be NTR?

what do you think? this is serious issue here.

(joking)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
That guy has already enough problems, leave the poor bastard be
Ottoeight is joking...in truth it really is Rick Village instead of Rumah. Imagine it, everyone there looks like Rick and yes, even the women. Infact someone who is good at editing should post pictures of Rumah characters with Rick's face posted on them

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Don't you think that every RPG party needs a carpenter? I've always thought that Ultima and Bard's Tale lacked the "carpenter fighter" class.

Mostly, if the guys lose a fight and orcs/mercs/brigands start banging Rick, would it be NTR?

what do you think? this is serious issue here.

(joking)
Look man, I love classes and all, and I am always excited for a new party member, especially if it’s a weird class, and Rick as a party member would be fun…

But

It would probably considered NTR, since the 80% of users on this site can’t understand the difference, and people would immediately complain
“My Rick got that sex scenes with the orcs and I had NTR off! What bullshit is this?!”

very serious issue indeed, we need more experts, let’s ask the theorists from Badik thread help

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ottoeight is joking...in truth it really is Rick Village instead of Rumah. Imagine it, everyone there looks like Rick and yes, even the women. Infact someone who is good at editing should post pictures of Rumah characters with Rick's face posted on them
Rickaaisha, Rickyra, Rickasan and Rickhiba.
Orcs and humans didn’t breed umins, but a new species… The ricks

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
My take on da queen is that she is either very milfy or on her thirties.
Her personality should caring and motherly since she is coming to the front to help the soldiers…
Or that could be total propaganda and it’s a egotistical prideful bitch.
Either way her husband is probably neglecting her for the war and we are there to replace that emptiness :devilish:

For the daughter tho, I have many thoughts and theories which are ready to be destroyed by his update
I would look forward to finally dicking down someone arrogant. We kind of already get that with Verena and maybe Yasmine, but a Queen would be another class altogether (especially since she could straight up have you executed).

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I would look forward to finally dicking down someone arrogant. We kind of already get that with Verena and maybe Yasmine, but a Queen would be another class altogether (especially since she straight up have you execute).
Since dicking down Gwen feels everything but good, we shall have our revenge one day

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01
Aug 15, 2021
Need Help ! Pls ! So in the Tia's walkthrough it say you need 11 corruption to progress the story of "The Fate Of Rhuam" Her Affection is 20 for me now But her corruption is 0 so Do i really have to y'know corrupt her to continue ? And what is the down side of doing that ? am i gonna lock to her corruption route ?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Need Help ! Pls ! So in the Tia's walkthrough it say you need 11 corruption to progress the story of "The Fate Of Rhuam" Her Affection is 20 for me now But her corruption is 0 so Do i really have to y'know corrupt her to continue ? And what is the down side of doing that ? am i gonna lock to her corruption route ?
Nope, you don’t need at all corruption to complete “The fate of Rumah”, in fact corruption is optional and can’t never be locked.
The corruption is only needed for more sex scenes, maybe you got confused while reading the walkthrough.
But no corruption needed

Aug 15, 2021
Nope, you don’t need at all corruption to complete “The fate of Rumah”, in fact corruption is optional and can’t never be locked.
The corruption is only needed for more sex scenes, maybe you got confused while reading the walkthrough.
But no corruption needed
Much appreciated Thank you for your quick response !

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But no corruption needed
...well you need Corruption for new Sex scenes and you eed to have Anal Sex with Tia in order to progress Rumah Story "normally" though Chyos apparently included a method to do so without it lately

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Some corruption isn't bad per say, but corruption mostly just opens up sex scenes you can't get without corrupting.

yusuro

Jan 3, 2019
I can't seem to find the 2nd new location in this update found the first one south of Arenfield but have no clue about the second one

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes