IceIceIce22

Sep 22, 2021
Keep sleeping at her place till the bandits show up
i dit it. i slept there for 10 days but no one comes. like i said i forgot about that storyline and progress the other ones. Right now mira is on the church and i need to find a sacrifice to rescue her. I can´t go to the swamps if i dont progress that story about the bandits. Maybe thats the problem but now is imposible to fix it. I need to restart the game. :(

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
hello guys i have a little problem. I used to kill the bandits when they were trying to kidnap Emily(Mira´s mother). i totally forgot about the storyline of the bandits and now they doesnt appear again. Please tell me theres a solution to that or i have to start a new game cause i had 7h of game.
7 hours, huh.

You've just started!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (I've got more than 60 hrs)

Grab the walkthrough and check. Don't worry: keep sleepin' in your room at Emily's and they will come back.

Reactions: Magazif

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i dit it. i slept there for 10 days but no one comes. like i said i forgot about that storyline and progress the other ones. Right now mira is on the church and i need to find a sacrifice to rescue her. I can´t go to the swamps if i dont progress that story about the bandits. Maybe thats the problem but now is imposible to fix it. I need to restart the game. :(
What?
You can go to the swamps everytime, just do Gwen’s questline and she will twll you to go and kill the beast fiend.
No need to restart, I believe they don’t appear because Mira is in the church, but I could be wrong, either way find the items and you’ll be ok

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Bandits should appear every 7 days if you sleep in the store room inside Emily's house.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
What?
You can go to the swamps everytime, just do Gwen’s questline and she will twll you to go and kill the beast fiend.
No need to restart, I believe they don’t appear because Mira is in the church, but I could be wrong, either way find the items and you’ll be ok
Moreover, triggering Emily's kidnapping so early IS NOT a good idea.

Masaki09

Jan 21, 2021
Developer please make a android version because I don't have a computer please make a android version please notice

odino

Aug 14, 2017
umm where is dwarf?i found only 2 hobbits there was no male halflings in game only 2 female which makes them hobbits dwarf are male halflings

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Bandits should appear every 7 days if you sleep in the store room inside Emily's house.
Given that Mira is giving her testimony to the guards and is the one to help you prepare the ransome it's very likely that she is required to be around at that time, you might have advanced her story to fast if you were aiming for the family Harem.
Moreover, triggering Emily's kidnapping so early IS NOT a good idea.
I'd wager against that, the Bandits are the 2nd weakest enemies in the game (right after Orc scout).
As long as you don't trigger Lyvia's quest by allowing Emily being kidnapped a 2nd time you won't have to worry about Brigands spawning anytime soon.
umm where is dwarf?i found only 2 hobbits there was no male halflings in game only 2 female which makes them hobbits dwarf are male halflings
They are not, Dwarfs and Halflings are 2 different species and currently the game has 1 Dwarf and 1 Half/demi Dwarf.

Reactions: zARRR

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Her description so far are more of an indication of being a totally naive and sheltered royal (to a degree of fault).
While she might think to act benelovent people would call her arrogant and such stuff.
Though it seems that she is liked by her people in the Capital.
I'd wager that she is kind hearted but her naivity and lack of knowledge towards the hardship of the people far away from the Capital will make her face troublesome times
He might show up as a savior to the Ladies in distress... the area around arenfield is plagued by Bandits, Brigands and Orcs... leaving the hidden threads of the Cult and their Monsters out of it for now.
Also a Baron that squeezes his people dry in an attempt to increase his power and prestige, a Tavern owner that corrupts and potentially sacrifice young women and merchant siblings that take an arm and a leg or some Tits and Pussy for their services.
These womens are likely in for a painful awakening
so this is something that happened in a korean story I'm reading but this uber-philanthropic saint is working in the slums to help the people. It's her way of improving society. in front of her they act all goody-goody but in reality, they are not. the MC, who's a bit of a scumbag, taunts her into disguising herself and seeing the slum inhabitants for what they are. it doesn't take long before someone tries to assault her. the mc steps in before she gets raped though she does have an extreme change in personality and starts killing all of them (disposing of trash to improve society, etc etc)

I could see something similar happening here maybe...we sort of had that with harvald and athia. it would fit, let them be raped for ntr scenes, save them for the love route. idk if there's a place that would work, maybe the inn...eh, we'll see what chyos comes up with

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
When the most normal guy in Arenfield is an alcoholic young dude with a possessive mother, a werewolf/cultist father and a friend who keeps boning his crush and relatives, you know the town is fucked up
Rick gets no breaks. He is manipulated by a witch into leading his best friend into a journey where he bangs pretty much every girl in town, including his mother, sister, and the girl Rick likes. His best friend stops drinking with him every night so he mostly gets drunk alone and when he goes home he likely hears his sister having loud sex at night. The following morning he sees you and his sister walk out her bedroom before going off to talk to his stolen love interest and work as his father's apprentice, then going back to the tavern to repeat the entire process of drinking alone. His 'normal' life is broken down even more when he's told his father is a werewolf and that his best friend MUST fuck his sister or she'll be a werewolf too. Also told that they're all in danger.

Pretty much Rick's only chance at finding a girl now is outside town and hope that girl NEVER meets his extremely rich magic-wielding god-acquainted hunter friend with an enormous cock and addictive cum, who is the leader of a tribe and mercenary band. Probably also destined to become baron and even king in the future. I wouldn't be surprised at this point if MC's origins turn out to him being the secret heir of a king and a god at this point where he claims the throne as a God-King. He's probably got those Luka genetics and that's why he was selected by Isha out of everyone else. That's likely why he picks up magic at such an alarming rate too.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Rick gets no breaks. He is manipulated by a witch into leading his best friend into a journey where he bangs pretty much every girl in town, including his mother, sister, and the girl Rick likes. His best friend stops drinking with him every night so he mostly gets drunk alone and when he goes home he likely hears his sister having loud sex at night. The following morning he sees you and his sister walk out her bedroom before going off to talk to his stolen love interest and work as his father's apprentice, then going back to the tavern to repeat the entire process of drinking alone. His 'normal' life is broken down even more when he's told his father is a werewolf and that his best friend MUST fuck his sister or she'll be a werewolf too. Also told that they're all in danger.

Pretty much Rick's only chance at finding a girl now is outside town and hope that girl NEVER meets his extremely rich magic-wielding god-acquainted hunter friend with an enormous cock and addictive cum, who is the leader of a tribe and mercenary band. Probably also destined to become baron and even king in the future. I wouldn't be surprised at this point if MC's origins turn out to him being the secret heir of a king and a god at this point where he claims the throne as a God-King. He's probably got those Luka genetics and that's why he was selected by Isha out of everyone else. That's likely why he picks up magic at such an alarming rate too.
I could see Chyos making a running gag of Rick getting cucked, even if it makes me kinda sad.
His life must be so depressing.
In another universe he may got Kate or even had the chance to share it with MC, but the infamy of his cucking curse shall remain

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
In another universe he may got Kate or even had the chance to share it with MC, but the infamy of his cucking curse shall remain
At least not in any world where I control the MC.

I want to feel bad for him but the game also provides reasons not to (he didn't really have a chance in the first place). So many things can be rationalized away.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I could see Chyos making a running gag of Rick getting cucked, even if it makes me kinda sad.
His life must be so depressing.
You can share Kate with Rick.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Well, on Rumah when you take the virginity of Ayita with (Palak/Pelek/whatever he is called) and you keep fucking her. On the sex scene when the cucked keep talking, I though: If when you come inside, the cucked say: Nooooooo!!!! while Ayita at the same time say about she doesnt want to become a mother, it would be funny.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, on Rumah when you take the virginity of Ayita with (Palak/Pelek/whatever he is called) and you keep fucking her. On the sex scene when the cucked keep talking, I though: If when you come inside, the cucked say: Nooooooo!!!! while Ayita at the same time say about she doesnt want to become a mother, it would be funny.
Poor Palak sometimes it’s better death by an bear than getting cucked

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes