RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
So it doesn't seem like chyos is opposed to a patch, so once 5.0.0 gets uploaded here, I'll make a patch for it (which will work for any game version 4.5.1 and up). This way you won't have to download the whole game over again. I recommend backing up the original version just in case something goes wrong, but as far as my testing goes, there are no issues with my patches.

Reactions: Magazif and odino

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
I've been entirely locked out of Bianca's content I think. I've done Giavana's quest already. I was only ever allowed to train once with Bianca and ever since then she always tells me she's too busy at 6pm, so I can never get the backstab skill now either. Oddly enough when he first had sex with Giavana, she acted as if I already had sex with Bianca.

Is there some flag I can switch or something because it's a little irritating.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I've been entirely locked out of Bianca's content I think. I've done Giavana's quest already. I was only ever allowed to train once with Bianca and ever since then she always tells me she's too busy at 6pm, so I can never get the backstab skill now either. Oddly enough when he first had sex with Giavana, she acted as if I already had sex with Bianca.

Stealth!

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Iirc you also need to meet her outside her house to talk with her at one or two points of her story.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Iirc you also need to meet her outside her house to talk with her at one or two points of her story.
She always just gives this dialogue that ends with me stating "Maybe I can let her stay in my house". The walkthrough lead me to believe there was way more to do with her even before the whole mine quest ended. Her affection has been locked at 2 and hasn't went up for a long long while, pretty much ever since I gave her a strange stone from the mansion.

At this point I'm pretty sure it's just bugged. I'd rather just know the variable I need to change for her affection or something to unfuck this.

Edit: Well, I found the variable but bumping her affection up yielded no results. She acts exactly the same.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
She always just gives this dialogue that ends with me stating "Maybe I can let her stay in my house". The walkthrough lead me to believe there was way more to do with her even before the whole mine quest ended. Her affection has been locked at 2 and hasn't went up for a long long while, pretty much ever since I gave her a strange stone from the mansion.

At this point I'm pretty sure it's just bugged. I'd rather just know the variable I need to change for her affection or something to unfuck this.

Edit: Well, I found the variable but bumping her affection up yielded no results. She acts exactly the same.
She goes outside to sit in front of her house, that's where you need to talk to her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

That dialogue only appears if you meet her in Arenfield at midnight, try to talk to her when she is lazing around the outside of HER home also before the sun sets, improve your thievery skill to Level 6 aswell.
Changeing affection or triggers is a sure fire way to fuck your save.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
She goes outside to sit in front of her house, that's where you need to talk to her.
View attachment PAIN.mp4

Thanks. I know what happened. It never stated when this happens other than every other night, so when I didn't find her literally outside the house at night the first time, I assumed it was when she sits just outside the secret passage.. also at night.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
View attachment 1882606

Thanks. I know what happened. It never stated when this happens other than every other night, so when I didn't find her literally outside the house at night the first time, I assumed it was when she sits just outside the secret passage.. also at night.
It’s all because of Bianca and Gavina mental time zone, I swear, I needed a week to understand their routine

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

DxD2

May 27, 2020
Same here I expected the dwarven family to be the same as any other fantasy dwarves, though I appreciate Chyos for stepping out of the box and designing them to be rather interesting characters, especially the thing about the "Inner fire".

On another note, I have a hunch that the Queen will have the Marie Antoinette vibe going on, born and raised in privilege she's probably that stuck-up bitch everyone hates or I could be wrong and she'll be the complete opposite of it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Same here I expected the dwarven family to be the same as any other fantasy dwarves, though I appreciate Chyos for stepping out of the box and designing them to be rather interesting characters, especially the thing about the "Inner fire".

On another note, I have a hunch that the Queen will have the Marie Antoinette vibe going on, born and raised in privilege she's probably that stuck-up bitch everyone hates or I could be wrong and she'll be the complete opposite of it.
Her description so far are more of an indication of being a totally naive and sheltered royal (to a degree of fault).
While she might think to act benelovent people would call her arrogant and such stuff.
Though it seems that she is liked by her people in the Capital.
I'd wager that she is kind hearted but her naivity and lack of knowledge towards the hardship of the people far away from the Capital will make her face troublesome times

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Her description so far are more of an indication of being a totally naive and sheltered royal (to a degree of fault).
While she might think to act benelovent people would call her arrogant and such stuff.
Though it seems that she is liked by her people in the Capital
MC would totally call her arrogant, he would share the same personality when he first met Aidalin, but in the end it all depends, since Aidalin distaste was caused by jealousy…
I wonder if the queen and princess need an hunter or if the mc is going to show up as the leader of a mercenary group

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
MC would totally call her arrogant, he would share the same personality when he first met Aidalin, but in the end it all depends, since Aidalin distaste was caused by jealousy…
I wonder if the queen and princess need an hunter or if the mc is going to show up as the leader of a mercenary group
He might show up as a savior to the Ladies in distress... the area around arenfield is plagued by Bandits, Brigands and Orcs... leaving the hidden threads of the Cult and their Monsters out of it for now.
Also a Baron that squeezes his people dry in an attempt to increase his power and prestige, a Tavern owner that corrupts and potentially sacrifice young women and merchant siblings that take an arm and a leg or some Tits and Pussy for their services.
These womens are likely in for a painful awakening

DxD2

May 27, 2020
Given the space, at the MC's house I reckon they would stay with him if they were to be rescued the MC, on another note do ya think the Queen is anyway related to the MC's mother?

IceIceIce22

Sep 22, 2021
hello guys i have a little problem. I used to kill the bandits when they were trying to kidnap Emily(Mira´s mother). i totally forgot about the storyline of the bandits and now they doesnt appear again. Please tell me theres a solution to that or i have to start a new game cause i had 7h of game.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
hello guys i have a little problem. I used to kill the bandits when they were trying to kidnap Emily(Mira´s mother). i totally forgot about the storyline of the bandits and now they doesnt appear again. Please tell me theres a solution to that or i have to start a new game cause i had 7h of game.
Keep sleeping at her place till the bandits show up

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Though it seems that she is liked by her people in the Capital.
I'd wager that she is kind hearted but her naivity and lack of knowledge towards the hardship of the people far away from the Capital will make her face troublesome times
When the most normal guy in Arenfield is an alcoholic young dude with a possessive mother, a werewolf/cultist father and a friend who keeps boning his crush and relatives, you know the town is fucked up

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes