zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
...Shit... you do realise yu are insulting/describing Marcus right now... right?
I mean the whole Mira story you know?
Nah man I think there are many differences between Marcus and Gironç

1) MC before the curse, didn’t have any intention of banging Mira and probably did not explore his feelings

2) If Marcus was alive he would have probably told the situation

3) Giron lets Dave date his daughter, knowing fully well she is bloodrelated

4) Giron and Dave don’t give a fuck about Frisha’s well being, and as soon the king makes him baron, Frisha is thrown out of the window

5) Marcus gave a fuck about her daughter and Emily with the money, Giron doesn’t

6) Marcus doesn’t have sex with Mira

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
1) MC before the curse, didn’t have any intention of banging Mira and probably did not explore his feelings
...he had romantic feelings for her and everyone in Arenfield expected them to marry once MC takes his life serious.
The Guy had around 18 years to do so and never even had the courage to tell Emily that he ran all out of Gold to support her (which I mean if he lacks courage for such a rather small detail, how do you expect him to drop the Bomb of the Secret letter on him)
Depending on the content of the Letter Marcus does the same with MC and Mira
4) Giron and Dave don’t give a fuck about Frisha’s well being, and as soon the king makes him baron, Frisha is thrown out of the window
If you go NTR route Frisha is turned into the families mistress/cumdump though.

While I agree with the rest your former statement only adressed point 3, which I meant with my Quote

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Nah man I think there are many differences between Marcus and Gironç

5) Marcus gave a fuck about her daughter and Emily with the money, Giron doesn’t

6) Marcus doesn’t have sex with Mira
Man, what's happened to you?

You switched on BaDIK-crazy-theories mode. I told you: that place ruins people. :eek::eek:

I've just lost a pal :cry::cry::cry::cry:

• Haha

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
...he had romantic feelings for her and everyone in Arenfield expected them to marry once MC takes his life serious.

The Guy had around 18 years to do so and never even had the courage to tell Emily that he ran all out of Gold to support her (which I mean if he lacks courage for such a rather small detail, how do you expect him to drop the Bomb of the Secret letter on him)

While I agree with the rest your former statement only adressed point 3, which I meant with my Quote
Eh give me some time to regain my mind, I just woke up, I forgot about the different content of the letter

On point 4, I meant Frisha well being is thrown out of the window, he probably meant to fuck her anyways and abuse her, but now she is just a slut for them.

On the first point yeah kinda, some girls say that they thought he liked Mira and not them

Man, what's happened to you?

You switched on BaDIK-crazy-theories mode. I told you: that place ruins people. :eek::eek:

I've just lost a pal :cry::cry::cry::cry:
Man you never lost me, just let me get my coffee, I didn’t talk about the meta cultural situation of lesbians in Badik, or how the character of Tybalt is actually a critique against capitalism or other shitty things.
I would say even if I am already mad, I have still some reason left

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Man you never lost me, just let me get my coffee, I didn’t talk about the meta cultural situation of lesbians in Badik, or how the character of Tybalt is actually a critique against capitalism or other shitty things.
I would say even if I am already mad, I have still some reason left
All right, now you just have to agree with me that Frisha is the best chick and I'll ship you a tank of coffee. ;)

Reactions: zARRR and valley57

odino

Aug 14, 2017

marcus money went to giron to save lazy ass MC from going into war recently not 18 year ago it was great if in that starting scene lazy ass MC died and we continue with marcus instead
MC is complete usless garbage in hand of isha without isha curroption skill he died long ago while marcus was strong man that was protecting him and emily for 20 year he even created a cult to bring him back to his spot as uldar or another royal child to get crowned

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
marcus money went to giron to save lazy ass MC from going into war recently not 18 year ago it was great if in that starting scene lazy ass MC died and we continue with marcus instead
MC is complete usless garbage in hand of isha without isha curroption skill he died long ago while marcus was strong man that was protecting him and emily for 20 year he even created a cult to bring him back to his spot as uldar or another royal child to get crowned
...yeah...no!
I doubt Marcus would have allowed himself to be swept into the same ridiculous situations as the MC in pursuit of getting laid... he'd just meet with Emily, marry her and than have all the sex either of them could manage

Reactions: odino and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
...yeah...no!
I doubt Marcus would have allowed himself to be swept into the same ridiculous situations as the MC in pursuit of getting laid... he'd just meet with Emily, marry her and than have all the sex either of them could manage
This man has some weird biases against MC, every argument he makes crumbles like old biscuits

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This man has some weird biases against MC, every argument he makes crumbles like old biscuits
To be fair half of the enemies of the MC are those he made in pursuit of pussy... not because they wronged him personally or because he felt the urge to bring them to justice...
That aside haveing such a MC certainly is more entertaining than wtching Marcus plow Emily

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
To be fair half of the enemies of the MC are those he made in pursuit of pussy... not because they wronged him personally or because he felt the urge to bring them to justice...
That aside haveing such a MC certainly is more entertaining than wtching Marcus plow Emily
Orc who killed his father was already his enemy. And Dave/Giron took his house.

Besides that, every other enemy is in the pursuit of pussy.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Orc who killed his father was already his enemy. And Dave/Giron took his house.

Besides that, every other enemy is in the pursuit of pussy.
Well let's sepcify... Gurtak killed Marcus which means his revenge could have been completed already... no need for a crusade or genocite of Orc kind.

Also I would add the Pact of the wolfes to that list, maybe even Syfa and Isha.
Isha cursed him and apparently became an enemy of humanity as a whole... Syfa is just a demoness with the same goal.
And considering what they did to us while we played around with Arianna the Pact of the Wolfes is a personal enemy aswell... everyone else just crossed our path while pursuing pussy.

Also Dave had been the MCs personally Enemy even before the Events of the game started... felt satisfying to send him to the ground dureing the intro

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Well let's sepcify... Gurtak killed Marcus which means his revenge could have been completed already... no need for a crusade or genocite of Orc kind.

Also I would add the Pact of the wolfes to that list, maybe even Syfa and Isha.
Isha cursed him and apparently became an enemy of humanity as a whole... Syfa is just a demoness with the same goal.
And considering what they did to us while we played around with Arianna the Pact of the Wolfes is a personal enemy aswell... everyone else just crossed our path while pursuing pussy.

Also Dave had been the MCs personally Enemy even before the Events of the game started... felt satisfying to send him to the ground dureing the intro
I'd argue that Isha is more complicated. I'm not entirely sure if she's joined with the demon guy. There were also those assassin's that were chasing Marcus and baby MC...I wonder if they'll come into play when we go to kirlic.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'd argue that Isha is more complicated. I'm not entirely sure if she's joined with the demon guy. There were also those assassin's that were chasing Marcus and baby MC...I wonder if they'll come into play when we go to kirlic.
I am certain that we will meet them again or some other enemies of that faction, just because for now the MC’s status is currently unknown for them.
If it wasn’t we would have met them much sooner… or are they planning something?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am certain that we will meet them again or some other enemies of that faction, just because for now the MC’s status is currently unknown for them.
If it wasn’t we would have met them much sooner… or are they planning something?
Both sides might have already met and crossed blades unbeknownst to their mutual past.
Like zARRR said they didn't have any clues about the MC for over a decade now, so they are unlikely to recognize him right away and the MC was far to young to even remember this past of his.
Atleast we'll find a hint about the MCs past in the church in Kirlic as apparently an ally of his family is living there... or atleast was, even if the "assasins" didn't kill him he is supposed to be quiet old.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Both sides might have already met and crossed blades unbeknownst to their mutual past.
Like zARRR said they didn't have any clues about the MC for over a decade now, so they are unlikely to recognize him right away and the MC was far to young to even remember this past of his.
Atleast we'll find a hint about the MCs past in the church in Kirlic as apparently an ally of his family is living there... or atleast was, even if the "assasins" didn't kill him he is supposed to be quiet old.
That ally will surely be the typical “wise cool dude Chyos style” (copyrighted).
Meaning he will be like Ibhar; he wants peace, gives lore, helps MC and most importantly gets killed almost immediately

• Haha

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That ally will surely be the typical “wise cool dude Chyos style” (copyrighted).
Meaning he will be like Ibhar; he wants peace, gives lore, helps MC and most importantly gets killed almost immediately
I wouldn't actually be surprised if he was a corrupt and perverted sleazbag, that ows alot to MCs family duo to their heavy support in the past... both financially aswell as to cover his misdeads... francis must have learned those "rituals" somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes