• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
Was increasing Int and Witchcraft by casting spells removed? I remember they showed in battle increasing(the "1/20", "2/20" etc...) but in a new save it doesn't show.
It becomes available after you choose a name for Gwen/Isha (You don't need to side with her/aid her, just have the first conversation where she reveals herself as Isha).

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Oh boy this game has a LOT of content, free time is not enough, or maybe im just slow as fuck and not playing it right (y)

Sep 27, 2023
Is it just me or did Gavina get a model update? I remember her looking pretty rough and now she doesn't look nearly as bad as I recall. This gives me hope for Emily and Claire's mug.
apparently Claire also got an update on her "mug" as did Kate for the current updates may not be officially in the game until the next update though.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
apparently Claire also got an update on her "mug" as did Kate for the current updates may not be officially in the game until the next update though.
Would like to see new Kate. She already had the best looking face and didn't wobble like many other characters do when they struggle to walk and she isn't dressed in a potato sack. Honestly, some characters need a wardrobe change badly. Ffs there are two seamstresses in the town! Let Frisha and Verena open up a clothing outlet in town. You could grind out a special currency to unlock new outfits for characters and it could be a whole new stream of content to the game.

Aug 26, 2017
when will the house mission be finished or am i bugged at furnishing the house also i seen there is a possibility of having more than one wife in town if that going to be a monetary tax on my mc or do i have to just currupt the girls enough to bow down to me would also like to know how many could i have and at what point i could invite girls to live with me at this point only athia is there and no one else can come live with me

Sep 27, 2023
when will the house mission be finished or am i bugged at furnishing the house also i seen there is a possibility of having more than one wife in town if that going to be a monetary tax on my mc or do i have to just currupt the girls enough to bow down to me would also like to know how many could i have and at what point i could invite girls to live with me at this point only athia is there and no one else can come live with me
Right now you can only officially marry Emily and Julia but as of this time you can only marry one of them to be able to marry more than one woman other than the women in the native village the MC will have to become Baron and that is quite a bit aways in the story. I get the feeling that there will be the choice to chose who will live in your house other than Athia.

beryn

May 8, 2017
What is the point of doing sword training with Lyvia.
The sword and dagger have the same stats, so what is the point?

Last edited:

Badrok

Apr 24, 2018
What is the point of doing sword training with Lyvia.
The sword and dagger have the same stats, so what is the point?
The enemies have different weaknesses, some are weak against the sword, others against the dagger or the bow. If you adjust your combat style depending on the situation, you can have it much easier.

prettywarrior

Oct 24, 2023
I can't seem to progress in emily's quest for some reason. i'm stuck at her just giving handjobs to the mc. I suspect it may be because i did mira's quest first?

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
during the sex scenes, do u guys prefer the fade outs when changing position/angle or the quick cuts? honestly the fade outs bug me every time they happen

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
I got it right. Will it be possible to get the Transformation Potion Liandra ? Which she gets if she returns it to Girona and does not warn her.
Witch path is better for Liandra and to end up with the Mc instead of returning to Kirlic , don't bring her to the baron or return her to Giron ?

Jan 19, 2021
Witch path is better for Liandra and to end up with the Mc instead of returning to Kirlic , don't bring her to the baron or return her to Giron ?
Try both paths Return her to the Baron then the Baron will have sex with her. Bring her to your camp you get a threesome with Yasmine

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes