Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Uhhh... this game is loaded with NTR dude. Just a few examples - you can effectively pimp Penny out by not bailing her out when she hires the male shopkeep to help heal her husband, you can allow Frisha to get dateraped by the mayor's scumbag son by allowing him to drug her with your magic jizz, you can intentionally lose fights to cause your female companions in party to get raped, you can pimp Kate out a number of ways, just literally read the walkthrough if you are into NTR the game is chock the fuck full of it....
Yeah I know that but i meant ntr in monastery in mira quest where you sided with syfa. There isn't any ntr scenes at the moment.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Was increasing Int and Witchcraft by casting spells removed? I remember they showed in battle increasing(the "1/20", "2/20" etc...) but in a new save it doesn't show.
Int seems to have been changed to reading books and so far I have found 1 book in the mayor's library that gives 1/20 towards it.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Is there any Discord server for "A Struggle with sin" .
If yes can someone share the invite link for the discord server ?

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Without ntr you can get the threesome on the terms you mentioned first you have to corrupt her and then leave her horny without sex for about 3 days the fuck her in forenoon. Another thing that blows my mind is that in a file i downloaded (android) some images show the threesome without breast expansion
I see I will give that a try thanks

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
the option to blackmail agatha is grayed out. Whar am I missing? Couldnt find anything on the walkthrough or here besides someone theorizing that it is the alignment shit. Is it that?

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
the option to blackmail agatha is grayed out. Whar am I missing? Couldnt find anything on the walkthrough or here besides someone theorizing that it is the alignment shit. Is it that?
Yea, you need Negative Alignment. Can't always play as the good guy.

Reactions: f4f4

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Yea, you need Negative Alignment. Can't always play as the good guy.
how much? I increased my corruption and alignment is now at 100 and still nothing. Could there be a third hidden variable that maybe hasnt been introduced in the code? My alignment was originally at 62. The walkthrough did not specify the need of higher alignment for agathas quest at all. I modified the save by 100c, the corruption value to be specific . The game acknowledges it, well at least the ui.
ali.PNG fml.PNG
Ive been at it for 2 hours and cant seem to figure it out. Now Im gonna have to give up, go back to an older save and redo a bunch of shit. Man I hate rpg, wish everyone would stick to renpy

Last edited:

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
how much? I increased my corruption and alignment is now at 100 and still nothing. Could there be a third hidden variable that maybe hasnt been introduced in the code? My alignment was originally at 62. The walkthrough did not specify the need of higher alignment for agathas quest at all. I modified the save by 100c, the corruption value to be specific . The game acknowledges it, well at least the ui.
View attachment 3540707 View attachment 3540711
Ive been at it for 2 hours and cant seem to figure it out. Now Im gonna have to give up, go back to an older save and redo a bunch of shit. Man I hate rpg, wish everyone would stick to renpy
Hm... That's odd. If I remember triggering her Submission Route with -65 Alignment with no save modifications.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Without ntr you can get the threesome on the terms you mentioned first you have to corrupt her and then leave her horny without sex for about 3 days the fuck her in forenoon. Another thing that blows my mind is that in a file i downloaded (android) some images show the threesome without breast expansion
yup, it is done. Liandras corruption capped at 13 and I bumped yasmines to 20 just in case. I waited the 3 days and did it in the forenoon and nothing triggered so I fastforwarded to 9pm till liandra came back to her room and fucked her again. And at last Yasmine came to the room after I clicked "cum" with Liandra. That was a lovely 3x, the dialogue did it for me. Thank you so much I thought I wouldnt get to see this scene and sorry to hear about your android situation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Hm... That's odd. If I remember triggering her Submission Route with -65 Alignment with no save modifications.
-65? was this years ago? Cuz now alignment higher than 50 is the bad one and LESS than 50 is the good. Theres no "negative". Im new to this game so this is what I know. Mine was at 62 so I was probably missing 3 more. Im gonna try to acquire those extra 3 point the right way and test it out. Ill come back here with the results in case someone else finds themselves in the same predicament as me.

Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
Did you succeed in taking the personal diary from her when she was sleeping?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
1. I thought alignment capped out at 100. how did you get 150?

2, I don't believe this is due to your own personal corruption level.
In the monastery there are a bunch of greyed out options based on what route you are and what choices you made in the monetary previously.
IIRC I had this specific issue before with this specific character. Don't quite remember how I solved it, but IIRC it involved making some different choices / route in the monastery.

edit: oh derp. I fail at reading. you got over 100 corruption via save editing.
well. it might be an issue with the editing.
or maybe you edited your corruption at the wrong time. maybe you were supposed to trigger an earlier thing first using high corruption, that you failed to trigger because you raised it just before the conversation via save editing.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
1. I thought alignment capped out at 100. how did you get 150?

2, I don't believe this is due to your own personal corruption level.
In the monastery there are a bunch of greyed out options based on what route you are and what choices you made in the monetary previously.
IIRC I had this specific issue before with this specific character. Don't quite remember how I solved it, but IIRC it involved making some different choices / route in the monastery.

edit: oh derp. I fail at reading. you got over 100 corruption via save editing.
well. it might be an issue with the editing.
or maybe you edited your corruption at the wrong time. maybe you were supposed to trigger an earlier thing first using high corruption, that you failed to trigger because you raised it just before the conversation via save editing.
yeah i figured it out, check out the previous page

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes