RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019

Good afternoon,

it was a bit late yesterday so I decided to write this review today to sum up everything that happened last week.

So first: The update is finally done! While writing this I'm currently reuploading the fixed version. I hope all crucial bugs are now dealt with, anything that you find now will have to wait until I return home from my vacation in 2 weeks. (Please report anyway, I will then look it up afterwards)
I've also just updated the walkthrough, you can find the updated version at the bottom of the 0.5.3.0 release post.

Now a few words on this past update: To remember that pretty much the whole new scene for Kathern & Tia was possible to make within this week is something I can only realize now. This scene alone took 760 images to make (if you seen it you might know why). I worked 3 days on the images alone and then took another full day to implement and write the dialogue for the scene. There are also some altered options to have fun with Katherin if Tia already went to bed.
But it was important to me to finish this quest properly. I also added the missing dialogue for the NTR outcomes. There have been a lot of placeholders in the 0.5.2.9 version that are now replaced. I also added in the alternative ending that will pretty much enable to see the scene with Bolgan even if you completed the quest. There are now 5 total endings for this quest.
So all together a lot of work went into this update, I'm happy with the result. There will of course be further options for Calan's Rest in the future. One of them will be to take over the place with your mercenaries (can of course only happen if there are no orcs).

Now what's next: Emily won the last content poll. So the next thing I'll be working on is the first marriage update for the game. The marriage will of course be optional same goes for any pregnancy content. This will spark up a discussion about polygamy at the church in Arenfield (because it might be that the MC is with more than 1 woman *cough*).

And there is of course Bianca's bonus scene. Originally, I had hoped to be done with it by now. But yeah it was more important for me to finish Tia's quest properly. This will be the first thing I'll be working on after I return home.

So this is now the last post from me this month.
2 weeks free time, it really costs me something to take no work with me, but I think only so I can really relax a little.

I will be back home on March the 2nd. After that I'll go straight back to work with renewed energy. (already looking a bit forward to it, even though that might look strange^^)

I hope to see you all in March then!
Thank you all for sticking around!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
But it was important to me to finish this quest properly. I also added the missing dialogue for the NTR outcomes. There have been a lot of placeholders in the 0.5.2.9 version that are now replaced. I also added in the alternative ending that will pretty much enable to see the scene with Bolgan even if you completed the quest. There are now 5 total endings for this quest.
So all together a lot of work went into this update, I'm happy with the result. There will of course be further options for Calan's Rest in the future. One of them will be to take over the place with your mercenaries (can of course only happen if there are no orcs).

Now what's next: Emily won the last content poll. So the next thing I'll be working on is the first marriage update for the game. The marriage will of course be optional same goes for any pregnancy content. This will spark up a discussion about polygamy at the church in Arenfield (because it might be that the MC is with more than 1 woman *cough*).
This game is getting more and more NTR oriented. A real treat for our pals who love to pimp their chicks, but.. sorry pals, but pimping my girl is not my cup of tea.

And WOW, after a 2 months and a half update heavily focused on "how many girls are going to be fucked by orcs this time?" next update is going to be an entirely "optional" update. MC marrying his mother in law. Just wow. Just another 2 months wow update.

You know what, I think I'm going to borrow a few wows from Owen Wilson:

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
This game is getting more and more NTR oriented. A real treat for our pals who love to pimp their chicks, but.. sorry pals, but pimping my girl is not my cup of tea.

And WOW, after a 2 months and a half update heavily focused on "how many girls are going to be fucked by orcs this time?" next update is going to be an entirely "optional" update. MC marrying his mother in law. Just wow. Just another 2 months wow update.

well...mother-in-law, lover, once a potential stepmom...

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Wanted to reserve this for another day but eh.
I am no more a patron.
I still like the game but I am gonna follow it from afar.
Wolf’s post embodies some of my opinions but that’s it.
Moving on

Lockust

Mar 29, 2019
What if the quest "Struggle for Supremacy" will be about the capture of Madrag Kaz, because there is no content with Tia's pregnancy yet, and the children need to be put somewhere?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How to get Emily&Mira in Mcs new house bed scene
From the walkthrough:

You can now invite Mira/Frisha/Emily to have a bath in your new house. First you have to renovate it and also build the bathroom. Then have dinner with them in Emily's house (all 3 must be present). The MC will now visit the house and they have a bath. If you did everything up to this point in progress Mira will tell you to have a bath in private without the others. Visit Mira in the evening after dinner and invite her on a bath. You then have to sneak past Emily (if you get caught Emily & Frisha will show up during the bath (Frisha must be at home that day and not with Dave and only if Emily knows about Mira & Mc having sex). If you built your bed you can have sex with Mira in your room afterwards and depending on if Emily saw her leave the house she will also stay the night at your house.

• Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
From the walkthrough:

You can now invite Mira/Frisha/Emily to have a bath in your new house. First you have to renovate it and also build the bathroom. Then have dinner with them in Emily's house (all 3 must be present). The MC will now visit the house and they have a bath. If you did everything up to this point in progress Mira will tell you to have a bath in private without the others. Visit Mira in the evening after dinner and invite her on a bath. You then have to sneak past Emily (if you get caught Emily & Frisha will show up during the bath (Frisha must be at home that day and not with Dave and only if Emily knows about Mira & Mc having sex). If you built your bed you can have sex with Mira in your room afterwards and depending on if Emily saw her leave the house she will also stay the night at your house.
I couldn't trigger the new threesom scene

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I couldn't trigger the new threesom scene
if you're talking about the emily/mira/frisha scene...then no, there is no threesome. there are scenes with mira at your house, but all emily and frisha do is masturbate in the bath with you and mira there.

If you're talking about Tia and Katherin, then you have to have had sex with katherin 5 times, have tia at 20+ corruption, completed the new quest, and then have dinner with them and give them wine. tia will get drunk, and that will set off the threesome. do it twice, and tia will realize what she has done (which will have consequences in the future).

Tia really doesn't want another sibling btw.

Last edited:

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
if you're talking about the emily/mira/frisha scene...then no, there is no threesome. there are scenes with mira at your house, but all emily and frisha do is masterubate in the bath with you and mira there.

If you're talking about Tia and Katherin, then you have to have had sex with katherin 5 times, have tia at 20+ corruption, completed the new quest, and then have dinner with them and give them wine. tia will get drunk, and that will set off the threesome. do it twice, and tia will realize what she has done (which will have consequences in the future).

Tia really doesn't want another sibling btw.
Thanks

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
Guys help me, i`m stuck on play and hide with Arianna. In walkthrough said that after a couple of times she will say that she on home arrest, but it can`t trigger after i waited 3 days

Jan 14, 2023
Guys help me, i`m stuck on play and hide with Arianna. In walkthrough said that after a couple of times she will say that she on home arrest, but it can`t trigger after i waited 3 days
From memory: you need to advance the werewolf quest with her before she is put into house arrest. Do all scenes with her in the forest (hide seek etc) then concentrate on her father (Cult story) and Mother. You need to unlock her lust path (NTR choice) and then start either denying her or satisfying her first and also involve her family and Rick.

Her being put under house arrest comes later in her arc (after NTR choice with hunter, the werewolf blood sex scenes, after her father is disclosed as the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and after getting the special ability to damage werewolves, which is a quest in itself.) Essentially, you need to do a lot more in other quests first.

It's essentially her "end state" for the arc before you unlock her full Mother's Clothing Xformation, which unlocks her for Tribal Village content. And yes, you should max out the shared Kate / Arianna stuff during this path, it's the only current way to add corruption points to her.

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I know exactly what needs to happen. If he finishes Tia and Rumah content completely then no one will complain anymore. Think about it, you won't see it on the polls anymore either. Then I'll constantly annoy everyone for Lyvia content.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes