zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
its been a while since I last played this game but wasn't the MC and mia half siblings? or has that been taken out?
Mira and MC are officially childhood friends…
But “Officially” if you change the letter of Marcus or enable incest on, they are that

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Mira and MC are officially childhood friends…
But “Officially” if you change the letter of Marcus or enable incest on, they are that
how do I enable it? im currently hung over to shit lol never try and out drink an eastern european...

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I've turned MC & Lyvia into crabs! crab.png
2t3cpz.png
Okay, how to do this:

There're 2 orcs on guards outside of the cave you're gonna go in to fight Tia's dad. Talk to them & select "fight him", but instead of a fight, another option pops up & now you can select "climb", congrats! Your party are now crab people, which is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: Taikh and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I've turned MC & Lyvia into crabs! View attachment 2385093
View attachment 2385095
Okay, how to do this:

There're 2 orcs on guards outside of the cave you're gonna go in to fight Tia's dad. Talk to them & select "fight him", but instead of a fight, another option pops up & now you can select "climb", congrats! Your party are now crab people, which is hilarious.
That’s no glitch!
That’s actually evolution, Chyos is a visionary :ROFLMAO:

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Has anyone managed to find the trollbone dagger the walkthrough mentions? I cleared the orc camp, but only found the recipe for the orc armor, but no dagger. Is it a random drop?

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Has anyone managed to find the trollbone dagger the walkthrough mentions? I cleared the orc camped, but only found the recipe for the orc armor, but no dagger. Is it a random drop?
Nope. You just missed it. Go left, kill the orcs and find the dagger. Then go right, enter and fight Tia's orc dad.

Anyway, a shadowstone sword is more powerful than the trollbone dagger. Train and learn how to use a sword, then craft it (you need the gems you find in the safe under the church - where Syfa is).

Reactions: albul

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Guys, your most effective weapons are the shadowstone made ones: they have 21% Critical Hit instead of 11%.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Nope. You just missed it. Go left, kill the orcs and find the dagger. Then go right, enter and fight Tia's orc dad.

Anyway, a shadowstone sword is more powerful than the trollbone dagger. Train and learn how to use a sword, then craft it (you need the gems you find in the safe under the church - where Syfa is).
Thanks. I tried going back but the orcs already respawned, and I don't care enough to grind the 20 orc parties kills again for the dagger. Is it supposed to be inside the cave, or outside?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Thanks. I tried going back but the orcs already respawned, and I don't care enough to grind the 20 orc parties kills again for the dagger. Is it supposed to be inside the cave, or outside?
I told you: that's the last spot on the left before you enter the place and fight the Dude.

Grind?!? you just touch them and they vanish like steam. This was the shortest quest in terms of fighting and story BY FAR. The biggest in terms of ntr branches.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I told you: that's the last spot on the left before you enter the place and fight the Dude.

Grind?!? you just touch them and they vanish like steam. This was the shortest quest in terms of fighting and story BY FAR. The biggest in terms of ntr branches.
I am not leveled up enough for the quick battle to kick in, so I had to manually fight all of those orcs.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am not leveled up enough for the quick battle to kick in, so I had to manually fight all of those orcs.
You know if you brainwashed that other Orc (or married him to Tia if you are into that) you should be able to just walk into the fortress avoiding most battles

albul

Jun 8, 2017
You know if you brainwashed that other Orc (or married him to Tia if you are into that) you should be able to just walk into the fortress avoiding most battles
I play with NTR off and I killed him instead of bewitching him, so yeah, bad decisions and personal preferences devolved it into an awful grind.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I play with NTR off and I killed him instead of bewitching him, so yeah, bad decisions and personal preferences devolved it into an awful grind.
Haveing more pawns will probably be useful in the final confrontation in the main Orc settlement... though MC starts to doubt he'll be able to controll Gurtak much longer in this Quest... well if he finally breaks free MC can just kill him and complete his personal revenge... still hopefully this will only happen after we made good use of him for a final time

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Haveing more pawns will probably be useful in the final confrontation in the main Orc settlement... though MC starts to doubt he'll be able to controll Gurtak much longer in this Quest... well if he finally breaks free MC can just kill him and complete his personal revenge... still hopefully this will only happen after we made good use of him for a final time
My theory is Gurtak is playing the long game. If the MC shows no signs of weakness, he obeys...if you start losing he will turn on a dime.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Nope, it's not a bad decision. Anyway, pay attention at the new 0.5.3.0 game mechanics he introduced that speeds up a lot how you raise your talents.

Just collect items in the forest and see how it works (pay attention at the green text you see: for example, when it reaches 20/20 you get a new talent!)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

coolstory88

Mar 3, 2020
Nope, it's not a bad decision. Anyway, pay attention at the new 0.5.3.0 game mechanics he introduced that speeds up a lot how you raise your talents.

Just collect items in the forest and see how it works (pay attention at the green text you see: for example, when it reaches 20/20 you get a new talent!)
it works for "hunting" only or others as well?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
They're just ntr tools, IMO. Wipe 'em all on the spot.

I was level 66 when I started this last quest. I don't need and I don't want any orc. I am human: the castle will be my mercs' garrison, for crying out loud!!

As I told, the best weapons are the shadowstone ones.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes