Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Nope, it's not a bad decision. Anyway, pay attention at the new 0.5.3.0 game mechanics he introduced that speeds up a lot how you raise your talents.

Just collect items in the forest and see how it works (pay attention at the green text you see: for example, when it reaches 20/20 you get a new talent!)
Any plans on making new complementary guides?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I’ll put in the wiki so the progress shall not disappear
New progress system introduced in 0.5.3.0:

whenever you do something that needs your talents, you will raise a talent progress counter. When the counter reaches 20 (or 50) you will gain a talent point (such as when you raise your level). You can add this new talent point and raise any talent (such as when you raise your level).

What I found so far:

- progress intelligence (1 of 50). When you reach 50 you gain a talent point: raise by killing a bandit/orc/cultist/whatever

- progress perception (1 of 20). When you reach 20 you gain a talent point: raise when you notice an item on the ground (not happening when you spot a herb/clay!!!)

- progress strenght (1 of 20). When you reach 20 you gain a talent point: raise when you successfully mine a lode, grind wheat, plant wheat/cabbage/carrot, cut a tree

- progress thievery (1 of 20). When you reach 20 you gain a talent point: raise when you successfully disarm a trap, break a lock

- progress hunting (1 of 20). When you reach 20 you gain a talent point: raised when you successfully kill a prey, skin a prey (wolf/rabbit/deer) - not happening when you find a rabbit in your traps.

not tried yet but I bet there's a progress witchcraft counter too.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017

whenever you do something that needs your talents, you will raise a talent progress counter. When the counter reaches 20 (or 50) you will gain a talent point (such as when you raise your level). You can add this new talent point and raise any talent (such as when you raise your level).

What I found so far:

- progress intelligence (1 of 50). When you reach 50 you gain a talent point: raise by killing a bandit/orc/cultist/whatever

- progress perception (1 of 20). When you reach 20 you gain a talent point: raise when you notice an item on the ground (not happening when you spot a herb/clay!!!)

- progress strenght (1 of 20). When you reach 20 you gain a talent point: raise when you successfully mine a lode, grind wheat, plant wheat/cabbage/carrot, cut a tree

- progress thievery (1 of 20). When you reach 20 you gain a talent point: raise when you successfully disarm a trap, break a lock

- progress hunting (1 of 20). When you reach 20 you gain a talent point: raised when you successfully kill a prey, skin a prey (wolf/rabbit/deer) - not happening when you find a rabbit in your traps.

Whenever you use witchcraft skills in battle or witchcraft abilites

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

What I found so far:

Thanks a bunch for the help

Reactions: Ottoeight

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I need a walkthrough to the walkthrough here.
In Tia's new quest steps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did this step and chose to side with Tia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am stuck in this step. I can't find the rope that kathrine left me.

edit: found the answer.
at the spot in the picture, go left and you will move to another map screen
spot.png

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do I get Emily to stay in my house with Mira after the bath? Right now, if I fail to sneak by Emily or let Emily know when leaving her house with Mira, Emily and Frisha just leave after joining the bath.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021

What I found so far:

One small correction: this was introduced in 0.5.2.5. Just the version published in F95 was not the final version published by Chyos and it was not working correctly .

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
How do I get Emily to stay in my house with Mira after the bath? Right now, if I fail to sneak by Emily or let Emily know when leaving her house with Mira, Emily and Frisha just leave after joining the bath.
emily does not stay. it's just a mira scene.

Reactions: homarkc

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Chyos

after I finished the new tia content in v0.5.3.0
I went back to the orc fortress and encountered some bugs:

1. if I talk to an orc. it says "think I am scared of you". I can choose fight, which in turn opens a dialog to climb or not. not just leave, climb starts climbing the orc as if it is a cliff

2. if I retrace the path I took to invade it (I agreed with tia so her mom was kidnapped). then when i reach the clearing I get dialog of tia going "look my rope. mom must have come this way" etc. which is some sequence break.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes