Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Chyos

after I finished the new tia content in v0.5.3.0
I went back to the orc fortress and encountered some bugs:

1. if I talk to an orc. it says "think I am scared of you". I can choose fight, which in turn opens a dialog to climb or not. not just leave, climb starts climbing the orc as if it is a cliff

2. if I retrace the path I took to invade it (I agreed with tia so her mom was kidnapped). then when i reach the clearing I get dialog of tia going "look my rope. mom must have come this way" etc. which is some sequence break.
Did I forget to drop the bugfix? Clumsy me!

LordKtram

Sep 8, 2021
So i'm 95% sure that i've encountered a quest breaking bug. Its for the improved infrastructure side quest.

1676218466768.png
I have all the materials required for it but its keeps saying that I don't have the 10 Deer hide required.

1676220651761.png

Is the quest maybe not finished and its not some bug or is there another factor needed to progress it?
Does the quest actually matter for anything anyway because it would suck if the save is ruined.

I've gone back to a save from 10 hours ago and I still had the problem, I got 99 deer hide and wood along with as much cooper as i could and that didn't work, even did stupid shit like get 10 cooper INGOTS in case the Dev made a mistake and nope still the same you don't have enough deer hide message.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
So i'm 95% sure that i've encountered a quest breaking bug. Its for the improved infrastructure side quest.

View attachment 2385858
I have all the materials required for it but its keeps saying that I don't have the 10 Deer hide required.

View attachment 2385965

Is the quest maybe not finished and its not some bug or is there another factor needed to progress it?
Does the quest actually matter for anything anyway because it would suck if the save is ruined.

I've gone back to a save from 10 hours ago and I still had the problem, I got 99 deer hide and wood along with as much cooper as i could and that didn't work, even did stupid shit like get 10 cooper INGOTS in case the Dev made a mistake and nope still the same you don't have enough deer hide message.
The village has to have it in the storage facility, not your personal inventory.

Reactions: LordKtram

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Chyos

I managed to accidentally clone one of my mercenaries.
I was trying to swap a silver merc from patrolling the roads for a gold merc from camp.
and ended up with an extra gold merc. and my total merc quantity was 21/20
also assignments were a bit messed up too.

I also noticed there is a problem when giving equipment to a mercenary. the merc counts do not correctly update. I quit and reentered the merc management screen to fix it. but presumably moving them around might have caused problems

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Chyos

I managed to accidentally clone one of my mercenaries.
I was trying to swap a silver merc from patrolling the roads for a gold merc from camp.
and ended up with an extra gold merc. and my total merc quantity was 21/20
also assignments were a bit messed up too.

I also noticed there is a problem when giving equipment to a mercenary. the merc counts do not correctly update. I quit and reentered the merc management screen to fix it. but presumably moving them around might have caused problems
Chyos shall be in Vacation for a while so he isn’t going to fix, rework or do stuff for a while.

Like two weeks, so we shall wait and wait and then bombard him

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021

View attachment 2385858

View attachment 2385965

These resources should be collected by the tribe, not by you in this quest. And the fact that the quest is broken is your fault, because you used cheats, breaking the game.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Chyos shall be in Vacation for a while so he isn’t going to fix, rework or do stuff for a while.

Like two weeks, so we shall wait and wait and then bombard him
I am not going to remember in 2 weeks
and any bug report I make now will be fine just sitting there and waiting for him to get around to it.

Reactions: zARRR

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
These resources should be collected by the tribe, not by you in this quest. And the fact that the quest is broken is your fault, because you used cheats, breaking the game.
Cheating is perfectly reasonable. also he didn't break anything
also, you can absolutely collect resources yourself for rumah improvements

View attachment 2385858

View attachment 2385965

try giving the resources to rumah's stock from your inventory.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I am not going to remember in 2 weeks
and any bug report I make now will be fine just sitting there and waiting for him to get around to it.
Sure, I can just post it immediately in bug report so they stay there to jump more easily in the eye of Chyos, if ya want

Feb 7, 2018
Just an example of wasted good things: now that it's february the xmas tree is dead and you can't trigger Athia's bonus scene (totally one of the best scenes ever) anymore. Isn't it a waste?
Umm, if you sleep in your bed at home you can choose to "remember" the event instead of sleeping.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
All Talents can be raised by 2 Levels by repeating actions
one Talent at 20 and another one at 50
I found the following.
Strength = cutting trees, mining
Dexterity = Hunting, breaking locks
Intelligence = useing Magic in battle
Constitution = Farming, cutting trees, mining
Perception = finding Items in the wild
Hunting = Hunting
Nature = MC finds herbs in the wild
Thievery = break locks (the church of uldar needs a new one now)
Witchcraft = useing Magic in battle
Armor Proficiency = ???

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes