RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AStruggleWithSin-0.5.3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

totrash

May 1, 2021
Hello all,
I have a pb with quest "sins of the father", i 'm eating with tia and katherin but nothing special happens :(
Did i miss something, persona special levels to start this quest ?
(the quest is in my active quest list)
Thank you

trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
Yes, download joiplay. Download this game. Extract the game with 7zip for Android. Open joiplay search game exe and add it to joiplay and enjoy
Btw. Depending it may comes to fps drops or not. It's a game for PC after all and old phones can't handle it
I did all of that but it says this game type isn't supported

DGun23

May 17, 2018
You have to talk to Lyvia in front of the fire, then you can start recruiting them
Do they not respawn of you kill them before doing that. I am seeing their dead bodies and I could only recruit 3 of them after I talked to her. The rest were already dead from before.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Now what's next: Emily won the last content poll. So the next thing I'll be working on is the first marriage update for the game. The marriage will of course be optional same goes for any pregnancy content. This will spark up a discussion about polygamy at the church in Arenfield (because it might be that the MC is with more than 1 woman *cough*).
Sweet, i've been waiting for Emily to get that pregnancy content for a while. Hopefully other milfs follow closely behind.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Let’s avoid the fact that discord and the patrons are a lost cause.

To quote Wolf:
Yeah, but I'm seeing the point now. The last bonus scene was Tia shit *again*, the next bonus scene is Arianna in Rumah, and look, Tia is leading the main poll! The main plot moves like a turtle, and characters are forgotten in favor of NTR supremacist scenes ideas (here are some lazily new angles for the vanilla side shut the fuck up - we are having NTR-focused updates now, there is no wiggling room for this last Tia update and her storyline - it's a fact). Maybe when we reach our golden years we will discover who is the MC's family.

(And to back up this again, the most voted bonus option on discord, is the one with the clear NTR outcome, and with fucking Isha)

And yeah Chyos works hard and is constant with the updates, but is pretty clear that the bonus scenes are taking a big chunk of his time so much that he has to postpone and not finish in a month a main poll.
They are slowly not contributing much to the game if not for some new “interactions”, like Arianna that goes to Rumah.
But do we really need these kinda of interac…
NO.
When the side content overwhelms the main content is big fucking deal.

And I don’t even play the bonus scenes in general that much, I play it for the gameplay, the story and then the sex scenes.
But when all of Chyos work goes into this fanservice that goes nowhere then no.
Even after Wolf we are still at the same point.
It's sad that majority of bonus scenes seem to be NTR, at least i have hard time remembering non-NTR bonus scene.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's sad that majority of bonus scenes seem to be NTR, at least i have hard time remembering non-NTR bonus scene.
Well to be fair Mira-Frisha-Emily bath and Mira stays over night scene from this Update were none NTR, but it's true that more than 90% of those scenes are NTR focused

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hmm Arianna x Dasan still not working. Created a new save and still can't figure out why it won't progress beyond Dasan bragging about saving the village.
It's a bug, he's supposed to go talk to her while his mother is being gangbanged. Then it'll advance their scenes but Dasan keeps getting stuck in his hovel he does the walking animation but can't exit the hovel.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well to be fair Mira-Frisha-Emily bath and Mira stays over night scene from this Update were none NTR, but it's true that more than 90% of those scenes are NTR focused
Ok let’s play a game, here are the bonus poll options for discord of last month, I already gave the answer, but for one moment pretend you are in total bliss, which of these polls won?
(Also small detail, there were requests for Tia bonus scenes, but Chyos put her on pause)

1. Athia: Expand the content around the house. (New scene in the bathtub, Blowjob in the morning, She will visit you in your bedroom)
2. Sabrina & Athia: Sabrina is tasked by Gwen to check on Athia. She will find her depending on situation in the MC's house. Sabrina will then stay the night which will lead to either normal stay/Sex with MC or 3some with Athia.
3. Melissa/Mira: Melissa spys on Mira & MC in the church (new animations MC&Mira) + after getting turned on Melissa masturbates at home, Mc can spy through the window.
4. Frisha: Sex with MC in her room, Mira thinks It's Dave listens and masturbates.
5. Claire/Athia: Visits the MC's house, teach Athia cooking while she's there (new scene with her in MC's room and possible 3some if Claire is corrupted enough).
6. Verena: Renovate your cellar and deploy some toys. Then Verena can come for a visit to have some fun in the dungeon. (spanking/anal play/sex)
7. Anya: Take her out on a date to the lake or highstand (hunting ground). After spending an evening together return to your/her house to round off the evening.
8. Gwen: Surprisingly you meet her in the church as she is talking to the father...what ever brings her there can only spell disaster. But depending on route that may be in your interest. Scene with her&MC + Scene with her&Aidalin.

Ok now ponder

Time’s up!
You chose 7?
Well congratulations you are wrong!
6? You are also wrong!
5? Well I have to tell you th…
It’s 8.

Yeah it was the Gwen poll, now for narration sake, let’s pretend that since Gwen is a trickster she may have greater plans for the church, maybe she wants to turn it finally into an Isha’s temple or she wants to mock her sister and have rough sex with you near the statues and cream Uldar just to fuck up with them.
But then there is Aidalin, what the hell is he doing here?
Does Isha corrupt his faith and beliefs and turns him into his little bitch?
Does she fuck him to make MC Jealous?
Could be Both, none I don’t care, it’s the same as Dasan and Arianna, an episode that’s kinda reasonable to happen but also it seems to be made for them.

I don’t know call me paranoid, those where my 2 cents, but that was the option with more votes (we are talking 58 votes against all the others that didn’t reach a 20) and with the most clear NTR option.

Also to add salt to the injury, this option was receeent, it wasn’t old, it was just baked out of the oven.
So it beat options that were there for months or even on year: like Verena, Athia or Mira and Melissa.

I am done talking about this topic, just wanted to put the final flag on the mountain, or the final point, who cares choose your similitude.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
4. Frisha: Sex with MC in her room, Mira thinks It's Dave listens and masturbates.
5. Claire/Athia: Visits the MC's house, teach Athia cooking while she's there (new scene with her in MC's room and possible 3some if Claire is corrupted enough).
6. Verena: Renovate your cellar and deploy some toys. Then Verena can come for a visit to have some fun in the dungeon. (spanking/anal play/sex)
The fact that one option in discord poll won any one of these three options boggles my mind. Like, we could have scene with the best girl Frisha, or scene with one of the two hot milfs available on this poll, yet they chose the one that sounds like most boring...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The fact that one option in discord poll won any one of these three options boggles my mind. Like, we could have scene with the best girl Frisha, or scene with one of the two hot milfs available on this poll, yet they chose the one that sounds like most boring...
They chose the most cuckholding choice, as usual. They want MC whoring his chicks, as usual.

They want this game to be a cuckholding festival and they're winning.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes