Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Well, I second the criticism of zARRR and Ottoeight in this thread. (Did I forget to mention someone else?) NTR has become quite dominant in ASWS. That's why I've quit being a patron a few months ago, when I realised, that the normal vanilla/harem content is more and more pushed to the side, because patrons will demand more and more NTR. NTR is definitively being expanded, a lot of dev time is used to create it, while the core game and real story is treading water.
As always the problems are related to demographics: Since NTR is in the game, which is a niche usually, more and more NTR fans flood the game, which changes the demographics of paying subscribers gradually. Of course they are demanding more and more NTR to be included, while the normal content is pushed aside.
Cuckolding doesn't give me anything, so why should I pay for scenes I actually don't want to happen and which cost so much development time in creating them? That's why the vanilla/harem fans successively quit, while the number of NTR fans as paying subscribers increases. (Seen this in other games too, with niche futa content, once it was added to the game, the demographics of subscribers changed quickly and it suddenly became the dominant theme, which ruined the VN for me.)
Now this most recent update really set a new negative record being almost exlusively NTR related with several branches.
Another reason why I've quit being a patron was that Chyos originally promised he would hire someone to assist him in order to get content done more efficiently, because updates took more and more time. Well, he didn't despite reaching the support goal for hiring someone and that's why 2 month updates and delays became the norm. Since approximately 50 % of his development time is spent / wasted on NTR, it takes forever to make siginificant progress. I still like ASWS but the most recent almost exclusive NTR update has encouraged me, that I was doing the right thing from my perspective to quit payed subscription for it a few months ago.

Last edited:

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Ok let’s play a game, here are the bonus poll options for discord of last month, I already gave the answer, but for one moment pretend you are in total bliss, which of these polls won?
(Also small detail, there were requests for Tia bonus scenes, but Chyos put her on pause)

1. Athia: Expand the content around the house. (New scene in the bathtub, Blowjob in the morning, She will visit you in your bedroom)
2. Sabrina & Athia: Sabrina is tasked by Gwen to check on Athia. She will find her depending on situation in the MC's house. Sabrina will then stay the night which will lead to either normal stay/Sex with MC or 3some with Athia.
3. Melissa/Mira: Melissa spys on Mira & MC in the church (new animations MC&Mira) + after getting turned on Melissa masturbates at home, Mc can spy through the window.
4. Frisha: Sex with MC in her room, Mira thinks It's Dave listens and masturbates.
5. Claire/Athia: Visits the MC's house, teach Athia cooking while she's there (new scene with her in MC's room and possible 3some if Claire is corrupted enough).
6. Verena: Renovate your cellar and deploy some toys. Then Verena can come for a visit to have some fun in the dungeon. (spanking/anal play/sex)
7. Anya: Take her out on a date to the lake or highstand (hunting ground). After spending an evening together return to your/her house to round off the evening.
8. Gwen: Surprisingly you meet her in the church as she is talking to the father...what ever brings her there can only spell disaster. But depending on route that may be in your interest. Scene with her&MC + Scene with her&Aidalin.

Ok now ponder

Time’s up!
You chose 7?
Well congratulations you are wrong!
6? You are also wrong!
5? Well I have to tell you th…
It’s 8.

Yeah it was the Gwen poll, now for narration sake, let’s pretend that since Gwen is a trickster she may have greater plans for the church, maybe she wants to turn it finally into an Isha’s temple or she wants to mock her sister and have rough sex with you near the statues and cream Uldar just to fuck up with them.
But then there is Aidalin, what the hell is he doing here?
Does Isha corrupt his faith and beliefs and turns him into his little bitch?
Does she fuck him to make MC Jealous?
Could be Both, none I don’t care, it’s the same as Dasan and Arianna, an episode that’s kinda reasonable to happen but also it seems to be made for them.

I don’t know call me paranoid, those where my 2 cents, but that was the option with more votes (we are talking 58 votes against all the others that didn’t reach a 20) and with the most clear NTR option.

Also to add salt to the injury, this option was receeent, it wasn’t old, it was just baked out of the oven.
So it beat options that were there for months or even on year: like Verena, Athia or Mira and Melissa.

I am done talking about this topic, just wanted to put the final flag on the mountain, or the final point, who cares choose your similitude.
It's no surprise that the ntr option won here. Since all ntr fans are going to vote option 8 while vanilla fans have their vote split between seven choices.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Well, I second the criticism of zARRR and Ottoeight in this thread. (Did I forget to mention someone else?) NTR has become quite dominant in ASWS. That's why I've quit being a patron a few months ago, when I realised, that the normal vanilla/harem content is more and more pushed to the side, because patrons will demand more and more NTR. NTR is devinitively being expanded, a lot of dev time is used to create it, while the core game and real story is treading water.
As always the problems are related to demographics: Since NTR is in the game, which is a niche usually, more and more NTR fans flood the game, which changes the demographics of paying subscribers gradually. Of course they are demanding more and more NTR to be included, while the normal content is pushed aside.
Cuckolding doesn't give me anything, so why should I pay for scenes I actually don't want to happen and which cost so much development time in creating them? That's why the vanilla/harem fans successively quit, while the number of NTR fans as paying subscribers increases. (Seen this in other games too, with niche futa content, once it was added to the game, the demographics of subscribers changed quickly and it suddenly became the dominant theme, which ruined the VN for me.)
Now this most recent update really set a new negative record being almost exlusively NTR related with several branches.
Another reason why I've quit being a patron was that Chyos originally promised he would hire someone to assist him in order to get content done more efficiently, because updates took more and more time. Well, he didn't despite reaching the support goal for hiring someone and that's why 2 month updates and delays became the norm. Since approximately 50 % of his development time is spent / wasted on NTR, it takes forever to make siginificant progress. I still like ASWS but the most recent almost exclusive NTR update has encouraged me, that I was doing the right thing from my perspective to quit payed subscription for it a few months ago.
I don't know if quitting from being a patron would be a better choice in the long run. With less and less vanilla fans supporting the game, more NTR fans will invade without strong pushback.
It's no surprise that the ntr option won here. Since all ntr fans are going to vote option 8 while vanilla fans have their vote split between seven choices.
You have a point. Honestly, the only way for Chyos to stop the NTR train is to remove the NTR option temporarily or limit the amount of vanilla options so vanilla fans can band together to support that.

Reactions: Webleten

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
Raaisha offers to talk in the main tent, but there the default replica says how cool you kicked the ass of the orcs. 13 affection and 1 corruption.
It looks like some kind of bug, who knows how to get around it in order to continue the line with her.
_________
I understood, it was necessary to finish off the orcs.
No one will tell you what are the consequences of choosing what to do with the leader of the orcs?
And what companions are possible except of course Tia.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, I second the criticism of zARRR and Ottoeight in this thread. (Did I forget to mention someone else?) NTR has become quite dominant in ASWS. That's why I've quit being a patron a few months ago, when I realised, that the normal vanilla/harem content is more and more pushed to the side, because patrons will demand more and more NTR. NTR is devinitively being expanded, a lot of dev time is used to create it, while the core game and real story is treading water.
This reminds that the discord users more active there, really don’t care much about the well state of the game or the game in general.
Some don’t even know the basic lore and skip some lines!

They don’t care about gameplay which is the main thing that attracts me or people who play the RPG genre.
Their excuses were so weak that talking to a wall about the categorical imperatives of Kant would resolve in a much better argument.

Even when me and some others patrons who (I won’t reveal their name) proposes one thing vanilla in suggestion suddenly after 5-6 posts an NTR suggestion pops up.
The fuck!

Oh well that’s my final post on this matter, it’s pretty much well known even with some other patrons that avoid like the plague Discord, if we derail too much we can enter either in a war of provocations or an offtopic realm which are going to be swept in a millisecond by mods.
I am not gonna respond any answer, let’s go back answering Tia this, Frisha there and pregnancy content

sn3721

Feb 25, 2018
Playing through this for the first time, do you need to corrupt Tia to progress her/Rumah's story?

I searched the thread and saw some posts saying it was possible to advance without doing it but I couldn't find any actually saying how to do it.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Playing through this for the first time, do you need to corrupt Tia to progress her/Rumah's story?

I searched the thread and saw some posts saying it was possible to advance without doing it but I couldn't find any actually saying how to do it.
All characters (except Natasha) can have their story routes played without corrupting them.
So you don’t need to corrupt her.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Is there a way to remove the moaning during sex scenes without breaking the game.
Turn your volume setting to 0
This reminds that the discord users more active there, really don’t care much about the well state of the game or the game in general.
Some don’t even know the basic lore and skip some lines!

They don’t care about gameplay which is the main thing that attracts me or people who play the RPG genre.
Their excuses were so weak that talking to a wall about the categorical imperatives of Kant would resolve in a much better argument.

Even when me and some others patrons who (I won’t reveal their name) proposes one thing vanilla in suggestion suddenly after 5-6 posts an NTR suggestion pops up.
The fuck!

Oh well that’s my final post on this matter, it’s pretty much well known even with some other patrons that avoid like the plague Discord, if we derail too much we can enter either in a war of provocations or an offtopic realm which are going to be swept in a millisecond by mods.
I am not gonna respond any answer, let’s go back answering Tia this, Frisha there and pregnancy content
It's me. I'm the legend that makes those 5-6 posts of NTR comment.

Reactions: Duder11111

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hey guys, so I've been trying to give Tia wine during the dinner, yet the game disabled it and only cumwine can be chosen, even though I don't have one.

Am I supposed to raise Tia's corruption to 20+ to finish the quest, or is it a bug?

Screenshot 2023-02-14 223817.png

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes