Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
people I need help I can't make the oven I talked to the blacksmith and he taught me how to do it but when I go to the tunque it doesn't appear
The anvil is actually the star in front of John.
"Use Anvil"
"Craft Item"
"Copper Oven"

Reactions: casita

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I’ve reached the point where mira is trapped under the church. unfortunately this is a lvl20 quest and i’m lvl10. Can i just abandon her there for like a month or two or will this have an impact.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I’ve reached the point where mira is trapped under the church. unfortunately this is a lvl20 quest and i’m lvl10. Can i just abandon her there for like a month or two or will this have an impact.
You can abandon her for a year, this doesn’t have any plot consequences expect some dialogue lines.
(Also you can complete the quest nonetheless if you avoid the only one enemy in the dungeon)

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Yea, been a while but I agree as well with the general sentiment of that said content getting out of hand. As mentioned a month or two ago, the biggest clue to this was how forced some of the NTR options are. Actively going against established personalities. Every addition also feels less and less organic to the plot, despite how the game presents it when it first gives you the option to have NTR.

It's also why I'm not really crazy about male party members or "friends", as the dudes all feel like they're there purely to dick your harem even when they're friendly. Cue the gasps, I even strongly considered letting Frank die because of it. The memes and forum assurances saved him just barely. Pretty much all the others are going on the chopping block at the first chance the game gives me. Outside of maybe John, so long as the plot keeps his hands busy with steel.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yea, been a while but I agree as well with the general sentiment of that said content getting out of hand. As mentioned a month or two ago, the biggest clue to this was how forced some of the NTR options are. Actively going against established personalities. Every addition also feels less and less organic to the plot, despite how the game presents it when it first gives you the option to have NTR.

It's also why I'm not really crazy about male party members or "friends", as the dudes all feel like they're there purely to dick your harem even when they're friendly. Cue the gasps, I even strongly considered letting Frank die because of it. The memes and forum assurances saved him just barely. Pretty much all the others are going on the chopping block at the first chance the game gives me. Outside of maybe John, so long as the plot keeps his hands busy with steel.
I was on board till I read the Frank thing!
You heartless :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, only Chyos can stop this, if You’ll go on discord you’ll get beaten, and now it’s too much of an economic treasure the bonus scenes to be discarded.
If only those guys weren’t so deaf

Also funnily enough that Isha bonus scene even ruins Aidalin’s persona, so in the end: fuck those guys

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: theola and Tehemai

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Just collect items in the forest and see how it works (pay attention at the green text you see: for example, when it reaches 20/20 you get a new talent!)
Whats the cap for that after I reach 50 progress it stop so I only got 2 talent.

New progress system introduced in 0.5.3.0:

whenever you do something that needs your talents, you will raise a talent progress counter. When the counter reaches 20 (or 50) you will gain a talent point (such as when you raise your level). You can add this new talent point and raise any talent (such as when you raise your level).

What I found so far:

- progress intelligence (1 of 50). When you reach 50 you gain a talent point: raise by killing a bandit/orc/cultist/whatever

- progress perception (1 of 20). When you reach 20 you gain a talent point: raise when you notice an item on the ground (not happening when you spot a herb/clay!!!)

- progress strenght (1 of 20). When you reach 20 you gain a talent point: raise when you successfully mine a lode, grind wheat, plant wheat/cabbage/carrot, cut a tree

- progress thievery (1 of 20). When you reach 20 you gain a talent point: raise when you successfully disarm a trap, break a lock

- progress hunting (1 of 20). When you reach 20 you gain a talent point: raised when you successfully kill a prey, skin a prey (wolf/rabbit/deer) - not happening when you find a rabbit in your traps.

not tried yet but I bet there's a progress witchcraft counter too.
With this I could just used my talent points on armor so the MC could finally wear good armor.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Chyos

I also noticed there is a problem when giving equipment to a mercenary. the merc counts do not correctly update. I quit and reentered the merc management screen to fix it. but presumably moving them around might have caused problems
How to give equipment to a mercenary I have the armor set in the inventory don't know how to give them.

Just an example of wasted good things: now that it's february the xmas tree is dead and you can't trigger Athia's bonus scene (totally one of the best scenes ever) anymore. Isn't it a waste?
You can trigger the xmas tree if you change your computer calendar to december or wait for the game date to be winter or december, also in your home bed you could remeber scene.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
How to give equipment to a mercenary I have the armor set in the inventory don't know how to give them.

You can trigger the xmas tree if you change your computer calendar to december or wait for the game date to be winter or december, also in your home bed you could remeber scene.
In the camp, you go to the tent. You poke at the map. On the map, you poke at your camp, after which the line "equip mercenaries ..." appears, and then how much to equip. Well, it is clear that those mercenaries should be in the camp at this time and have already been trained on the training ground.

• Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Instead of spamming everywhere the question to death you could have checked both the search bar or the wiki.
And no I don’t want to hear excuses

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Instead of spamming everywhere the question to death you could have checked both the search bar or the wiki.
And no I don’t want to hear excuses
The search bar is useless it keeps showing result from other games, seriously they need to fix that even if I only indicate to search the thread it keeps showing other games.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Well, it's a matter of path, as it always happens when a quest branches:

wanna go for Athia's love path --> Pro Athia
wanna go for Athia's corruption path ---> Pro Isha

:coffee:
Which path is the more likely I will dominate Isha/Gwen in the future.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes