Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Is this right why is Rouge armor only 3 copper coins when I sell it and it also has steel plate. Ophilia is ripping me off on armor price. 1676462477350.png

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Do you already have the quest to recruit brigand.
Dude just stop.
You are answering old posts in the thread and questions that have been already answered, at least finish to read the posts after before answering them!

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Dude just stop.
You are answering old posts in the thread and questions that have been already answered, at least finish to read the posts after before answering them!
Well my PC Laptop is having some issue at the moment it keeps lagging ang showing some weird things so I though it was a new post.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Real talk though. We have been missing out on the future Bianca content. She really could end up a goblin wife! Gavina too! Maybe the dark elf as well! We need more of their updates too

Reactions: Lookingforthis

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Real talk though. We have been missing out on the future Bianca content. She really could end up a goblin wife! Gavina too! Maybe the dark elf as well! We need more of their updates too
From complaining on Rumah to complaining on Dwarves.
That’s genius marketing

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666

Anubizz

Dec 7, 2018
Another user found the answer: Arianna must have enough corruption. When you help Rick home after drinking too much go to Arianna's room with Kate. Have Arianna give MC a BJ to increase her corruption. I didn't test her with only 1 corruption but at 2 she will give Dasan a BJ and at 3 she'll have sex with him. Hopefully the walkthrough will be updated with this information.
Are you able to make Arianna and Dasan progress? I done all the step but they just talk even after Arianna get 5 corruption.

May 5, 2022
I can't get Arianna to talk to Dasan. I'm at Rumah at 7am when she arrives but he's busy getting a BJ from Hiba.
im not sure if it helps but i went back a bit before she witness nyra's sex scene and before the choice of encouraging her to stay in the village. she had 2 corruption waited a bit now she does the bj scene

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I know how that works I use it sometime when looking for savce, but it does not work most of the time for some reason it shows other games.
The search only goes 1 deep. Meaning if you are in a thread and you search a word, that is it. If you enter a new word, you are not in the original thread anymore, so you get the entire forum results. You instead have to return back to original thread for each new search of new word.

Reactions: mrttao
Feb 7, 2018
Will we ever get an indicator if we are on love route/corruption route with the girls. Im asking because i cant remember everything ive done so far in this amazing game since the first version,would be helpful if there is an indicator for that
Corruption doesn't really change the routes you are on, just how slutty the girls are willing to be. Unless you mean NTR routes? They don't need any corruption for that.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes