Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hey guys, so I've been trying to give Tia wine during the dinner, yet the game disabled it and only cumwine can be chosen, even though I don't have one.

Am I supposed to raise Tia's corruption to 20+ to finish the quest, or is it a bug?

Screenshot 2023-02-14 223817.png

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Is there no information on if we let sophie listen or not? Like which one is the better choice?
It doesn't matter at all, since her quest update will be made in the year 2 thousand and never.

Hey guys, so I've been trying to give Tia wine during the dinner, yet the game disabled it and only cumwine can be chosen, even though I don't have one.

Am I supposed to raise Tia's corruption to 20+ to finish the quest, or is it a bug?

View attachment 2390759
Yep. As the old walkthrough chap tells: "Then sleep at in Tia's bed with Tia and have sex with Tia in the middle of the night (Tia must be corrupted (20+) to do that)."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can you play this game completely through with real sex (some call it vanilla) going only for the girls you want and leaving some alone - also I have played to point of Mira becoming an acolyte and suddenly and randomly got kicked out of the game, is this a bug or can I avoid these crashes to desktop?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Can you play this game completely through with real sex (some call it vanilla) going only for the girls you want and leaving some alone - also I have played to point of Mira becoming an acolyte and suddenly and randomly got kicked out of the game, is this a bug or can I avoid these crashes to desktop?
Yes, you can play it all through vanilla and avoid many girls if you don’t like them.
Tho if you want some quests and upgrades you need to do some girl’s quest.
For example if you want to deal with the orcs and Rumah you need to romance Tia, while you can even do complete quests such as Lyvia without romancing her character, but for the house upgrade you need to go through Emily’s path for now, maybe it will be changed in the future, but for now it remains there.
Can’t help you on the glitch, are you playing on compressed or not on PC?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Yes, you can play it all through vanilla and avoid many girls if you don’t like them.
Tho if you want some quests and upgrades you need to do some girl’s quest.
For example if you want to deal with the orcs and Rumah you need to romance Tia, while you can even do complete quests such as Lyvia without romancing her character, but for the house upgrade you need to go through Emily’s path for now, maybe it will be changed in the future, but for now it remains there.
Can’t help you on the glitch, are you playing on compressed or not on PC?
I'm on a PC and playing the normal upgrade version as of yesterday and thanks for your reply - when you say you must romance some characters to do certain quests - this makes you romance more than one girl - is that a problem for the one you really want in the future?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm on a PC and playing the normal upgrade version as of yesterday and thanks for your reply - when you say you must romance some characters to do certain quests - this makes you romance more than one girl - is that a problem for the one you really want in the future?
Mmmh sorry I can’t really think of anything else, if you didn’t edit some stats like love and corruption (those can break the game), use the bugfix if they dropped it.
On the Love interests matters:
To be honest not really.
Moreover if you don’t like Emily you can just go as a sex friend and stop the relationship from improving into something more deep and not care about anything else, same happens with Ophelia or Mira where the relationship can be completely severed or avoided.
In quests such as Bianca’s, you can do their entire quest and not have sex.
And it seems that in the next update the polygamy matter will be discussed.
So yeah, you can choose and bang who you want, just don’t make promises you can’t fulfill or decide choices apparent choices that will ruin your relationship

Reactions: BGRW2020

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Is there no information on if we let sophie listen or not? Like which one is the better choice?
Think for yourself. If Sophie overhears, she will run away from home, and if you don't let her do it, she will be taken away to marry an orc in MadrGaz. Apparently the second option with NTR.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020

Good afternoon,

it was a bit late yesterday so I decided to write this review today to sum up everything that happened last week.

So first: The update is finally done! While writing this I'm currently reuploading the fixed version. I hope all crucial bugs are now dealt with, anything that you find now will have to wait until I return home from my vacation in 2 weeks. (Please report anyway, I will then look it up afterwards)
I've also just updated the walkthrough, you can find the updated version at the bottom of the 0.5.3.0 release post.

Now a few words on this past update: To remember that pretty much the whole new scene for Kathern & Tia was possible to make within this week is something I can only realize now. This scene alone took 760 images to make (if you seen it you might know why). I worked 3 days on the images alone and then took another full day to implement and write the dialogue for the scene. There are also some altered options to have fun with Katherin if Tia already went to bed.
But it was important to me to finish this quest properly. I also added the missing dialogue for the NTR outcomes. There have been a lot of placeholders in the 0.5.2.9 version that are now replaced. I also added in the alternative ending that will pretty much enable to see the scene with Bolgan even if you completed the quest. There are now 5 total endings for this quest.
So all together a lot of work went into this update, I'm happy with the result. There will of course be further options for Calan's Rest in the future. One of them will be to take over the place with your mercenaries (can of course only happen if there are no orcs).

Now what's next: Emily won the last content poll. So the next thing I'll be working on is the first marriage update for the game. The marriage will of course be optional same goes for any pregnancy content. This will spark up a discussion about polygamy at the church in Arenfield (because it might be that the MC is with more than 1 woman *cough*).

And there is of course Bianca's bonus scene. Originally, I had hoped to be done with it by now. But yeah it was more important for me to finish Tia's quest properly. This will be the first thing I'll be working on after I return home.

So this is now the last post from me this month.
2 weeks free time, it really costs me something to take no work with me, but I think only so I can really relax a little.

I will be back home on March the 2nd. After that I'll go straight back to work with renewed energy. (already looking a bit forward to it, even though that might look strange^^)

I hope to see you all in March then!
Thank you all for sticking around!
Just a comment in general to your game - Less NTR and more story of MC the hero helping everyone would be nice

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Think for yourself. If Sophie overhears, she will run away from home, and if you don't let her do it, she will be taken away to marry an orc in MadrGaz. Apparently the second option with NTR.
I think the concern is with accumulating power. I am sure some players are aiming to claim kingdom for themselves. Subverting Gidon for Barony, or taking the Barony of Kirlev, or the kingdom thru marriage to Sophie, or alliance with Van and defeating Eric and then replacing Van somehow... I suspect these are goals some players are trying to achieve. Admitedly, endgame objectives like those are not yet implemented. But I suspect they are goals players are trying to work towards.

I am among those players. NTR or not, I want to take over. those brothers and Gidon all need to go. My brutal iron fist will rule the kingdom into new age of prosperity. All will worship me and despair.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Just a comment in general to your game - Less NTR and more story of MC the hero helping everyone would be nice
1) That’s not the main dev, that’s another user.

2) Oh boy, you just arrived at the right time then… Read some of the posts before yours to understand our anger
Someone in this forum already made entire list of all talents and which activities increase them. Search thread for it.
There is also in the wiki in the OP, but that list doesn’t include dex

Reactions: RemoraDFC

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
You can only raise her affection to 10 with gifts, in order to raise her affection to 20 you need to dance with her in the evening and place your dick on her ass, but refuse to fuck her
Thank you! Took me ages to find this info. The walkthrough is misleading on this point. You solved it for me, thank you!

From Walkthrough
4. If her affection is below 11 she always wants another favor before she offers more.. (You can only get her affection up to 10 with presents. To increase it further dance with her and then have sex, you need to favors for that so give her 2 presents in a row without dancing with her in between) After 11 you won't have to gift her anything.

Walkthrough gives impression that repeated sex increases Affection.

casita

Nov 21, 2020
people I need help I can't make the oven I talked to the blacksmith and he taught me how to do it but when I go to the tunque it doesn't appear

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes