Valeri97

Oct 18, 2022
>Spend few houers griding and doing Penny like a good boy while "corrupting her"
>Mfw her husban turns out to be asshole so its okay to fuck her now and us morally right so author dosnt have to feel bad
>Mfw the sex scene dosnt have much words of description.
I feel cheated af wtf was i working for i didnt even get to steal somebody's wife because he was an asshole in the first place.
Uninstalled after that.
Also there should have been sleep rape give the idiotc removing the sheets mechanic. also also they should have went full top view rpg like fallout 1 or any crpg instead of classic rpg maker style

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
there is still a bug as you cant send princes back to the them as well as house quest bug i don't understand everything happen and that quest not completing please make changes that we can send princess back to them

Feb 7, 2018
>Spend few houers griding and doing Penny like a good boy while "corrupting her"
>Mfw her husban turns out to be asshole so its okay to fuck her now and us morally right so author dosnt have to feel bad
I feel cheated af wtf was i working for i didnt even get to steal somebody's wife because he was an asshole in the first place.
Uninstalled after that.
Also there should have been sleep rape give the idiotc removing the sheets mechanic. also also they should have went full top view rpg like fallout 1 or any crpg instead of classic rpg maker style
Patreon doesn't allow rape unfortunately, otherwise the game would already have content of the girls raping you. Like, Patreon allows blackmail rape, but not force rape or sleep rape for whatever reason.

That aside...You can allow Kate to get in a relationship with Rick and THEN steal her from him. I promise you, it's delicious. There is also Verana, the mother of Arianna; Her relationship is the rocks with her husband so you can eventually trick Roderick into letting you help him just so that you can swoop in and steal Veranna from him.

The mayor's wife is more of a Penny dealio, since the mayor is an implied dick from the get go, but she is there.

I don't know if you count widows whose husbands die over the course of the game, but there is the chieftain's wife in Rumah. She clearly loves her husband and you can woo her after he bites it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Uninstalled after that.
There are real wifes you can steal from their husbands other than Penny in the game though.
Sleep rape is forbidden by Patreons policies so you'll have a hard tme finding games founded by them haveing such content.
there is an abberation for such a fetish though ("consented" sleep attack).
regarding gameplay... well thats a personal opinion so I won't comment on that much, but most people prefer the style that is used over that.
there is still a bug as you cant send princes back to the them as well as house quest bug i don't understand everything happen and that quest not completing please make changes that we can send princess back to them
It's not a bug as there is no Princess content available after she brought away/ran away wait for her next dedicated Update for that.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
So I've been messing about a lot on my cheat save (normal save kept crashing *shrug* I'll start again learning the mechanics etc) and (btw it's my fourth day off work after four months of no time off so im drunk/hungover) how do I smoke meat I've got the village expanding, got the minor orc chief as my mind control monkey Tia is fully corrupted, im now working on her mom

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
So I've been messing about a lot on my cheat save (normal save kept crashing *shrug* I'll start again learning the mechanics etc) and (btw it's my fourth day off work after four months of no time off so im drunk/hungover) how do I smoke meat I've got the village expanding, got the minor orc chief as my mind control monkey Tia is fully corrupted, im now working on her mom
talk to either emily or claire...if you've helped them, they will teach you.

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
Also, am I the only one who hasn't unlocked Calan's Rest on the map? Or am I just blind and can't find the spot on the map?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So many people drowning in a papercup. Wow.

So many people who ignore our old chap Mr Search Bar. Wow.

So many people neglecting our poor old fellow Monsieur le Walkthrough. Wow

Owen Wilson, I need to borrow your wows.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Also, am I the only one who hasn't unlocked Calan's Rest on the map? Or am I just blind and can't find the spot on the map?
Nope. I guess Chyos didn't update the map.

Anyway, this is not the only "mistake". My questlog is showing "Struggle for supremacy. Tia decided to become Bolgan's wanita. To claim her again as your wanita you have to fight and kill him.", EVEN THOUGH I KILLED THIS FUCKER ON THE SPOT, of course.

As I've told you: they won and we lost.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
ntr full save?
Searching them by yourself?
They are everywhere c’mon, search bar, OP and previous posts, think smarter not harder.

Anyway, this is not the only "mistake". My questlog is showing "Struggle for supremacy. Tia decided to become Bolgan's wanita. To claim her again as your wanita you have to fight and kill him.", EVEN THOUGH I KILLED THIS FUCKER ON THE SPOT, of course.

Chyos gonna have a great surprise when he comes back from the vacation.
Gonna write an apology or something and then return with Mira in Madrag Kaz

Last edited:

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021

For this to happen, you have to send Catherine instead of Tia to the orcs and then at least 4 times (like this) lose to them in battle.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes