HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The message of Jesus Christ was about love and solidarity without specifyng about the gender or age.
Some priests and artists of the middle age drew him as a beautifull and muscular man, nude in a cross.
Jesus Christ was on a time where "music stops" if you make orgies with women and men, instead of only men.
He had 12 apostles, and some historians said that he had a romance with a woman. I see potential in that, I don't know why we couldn't see it in Gandhi.
Interestingly, iirc there was this christian hippy cult during the 60's in US. They did believe in free and open love like hippies did, but whenever they had sex with someone, they had to imagine having sex with Jesus, in case of female members they had to imagine their partner as being Jesus an in case of men, they had to imagine themselves in the position of the woman and Jesus in their position. :p

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Interestingly, iirc there was this christian hippy cult during the 60's in US. They did believe in free and open love like hippies did, but whenever they had sex with someone, they had to imagine having sex with Jesus, in case of female members they had to imagine their partner as being Jesus an in case of men, they had to imagine themselves in the position of the woman and Jesus in their position. :p
And they shouted "receive my blessed seed"! Damn, that sounds like a bad hentai plot...

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Anyone know what the Weapon Mastery talent does exactly? The description is more than vague.
It claims to enable other weapon types but even raising it to 20 doesn't unlock any weapon slots
beyond the usual dagger/bow/sword

Has Chyos said anything about it just being a placeholder?

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i would asssume in the future it would allow you to study weapons under others like spears i think it also mentions increasing hit rate but i could be wrong. im also intrested in if the cat is gonna turn into a cat girl later since you can increase its affection and have it live with you.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i would asssume in the future it would allow you to study weapons under others like spears i think it also mentions increasing hit rate but i could be wrong. im also intrested in if the cat is gonna turn into a cat girl later since you can increase its affection and have it live with you.
No.
For the third time, the cat is not going to turn into a cat girl!
Chyos confirmed this

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
"Temperance, you sinner."
We are the tools of men, not of our sexual desires.

In this world, there are people who fuck dogs, sheeps, mules,goats, and some of them try to fuck cows and horses with a broken leg as a result. I am not surprised seing people wanting to fuck a cat.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
"Temperance, you sinner."
We are the tools of men, not of our sexual desires.

In this world, there are people who fuck dogs, sheeps, mules,goats, and some of them try to fuck cows and horses with a broken leg as a result. I am not surprised seing people wanting to fuck a cat.
There are also people who pop balloons between their legs. I can at least understand the other crazy fetishes but... balloons? What is this I don't even...

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There are also people who pop balloons between their legs. I can at least understand the other crazy fetishes but... balloons? What is this I don't even...
And there are people who put jars between said legs… if you catch my drift.

That said, ASWS has no breakable objects, no jars, no boxes, no bushes and no items that can be found in them.
Every adventure game requires some smashing, and yea we do plenty of smashing already, but not all pleasures come from the flesh, some come from throwing a piece of pottery into a wall and get whatever shit is in there.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
34.Talk to Mira on her bed and help her with her training until she likes to have the plug inside of her. This will result in a bj scene.

I've been running to help her with anal training and didn't get to the BJ scene
what am i missing

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
34.Talk to Mira on her bed and help her with her training until she likes to have the plug inside of her. This will result in a bj scene.

I've been running to help her with anal training and didn't get to the BJ scene
what am i missing
Just keep training her and you'll eventually get it.

4.60 star(s) 140 Votes