Nemesis2play

May 30, 2017
found a bug, if you fuck frisha 22 times than emily,and after go to the room tha game crash if heave a baby,the menu disapear and the mouse buton dont work

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
How do you trigger the new content with Emily? Or just let MC to have sex with her and make her pregnant?
Yes, after you've banged her enough time. She should talk to you about contraception, choose the option that allows you to manage it & just keep on fucking her without contraception.

After that, go talk to her 1 morning to confirm about the baby & she'll announce it to Frisha & Mira at dinner. Now you'll have to wait until she gives birth (it probably works like Kate, should be around 20 days in total).

Reactions: homarkc

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
screenshots look kinda generic with a lot of bland titty mutant types of women

why so highly rated? gameplay? :unsure:
Because it’s a really good fricking game, with over branching storylines, a plot that keeps you tense, a world that feels alive, interesting characters, a fun gameplay and various kinks.
And for the character style that’s just the author‘s style.
The apparent lack of a gallery is why I still have not given this game a chance.
Imagine not playing a game only because it lacks a gallery when almost every scene is repeatable.
Sucks to be you :sneaky:
any chance for natasha love route?
Perhaps when she will win the bonus options with Penny a love route shall be suggested as her next bonus scene

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Does anybody know specifically what “visit emily you have to decide about the child” means. The Pregnancy is over and I named it. I’ve talked her in the morning and the evening but there’s new event. how do i finish this quest?

Reactions: Sneaky Sneakerson

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
all this time just for this mhee update ,man wtf
yeah just waste of time, nothing important to worth download and advance the main story there are way more important quests that they are ignoring just for pregnancy update lmfao shame on them for this waste of time.

thats why the word slacker is there for these type of people who waste time for nothing and they get paid monthly nearly 25K just for pregnancy update lol good luck lol.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
A Struggle With Sin[0.5.3.5] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (4.66 GB/ 1.09 GB) : , (28K Images)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
I'm going to give Lyvia clothes, the quest description is in the baron's house
I can't find it, where is it?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
yeah just waste of time, nothing important to worth download and advance the main story there are way more important quests that they are ignoring just for pregnancy update lmfao shame on them for this waste of time.

thats why the word slacker is there for these type of people who waste time for nothing and they get paid monthly nearly 25K just for pregnancy update lol good luck lol.
Saying slacker on Chyos is like saying hard working for ICSTOR, even if I didn’t like the content of the latest updates (and I won’t for sure play this one), he still bakes one update every month and when he went on vacation he closed every income… and since when he makes 25k? Did inflation go up again lmao.

And it wasn’t just pregnancy also rework of all older scenes of Emily (which really needed a rework), a new bonus scenes and other stuff, read the changelog, at least be coherent.

In addition the pregnancy content was voted in the main poll, and it’s the end of Emily’s story with the introduction of marriage mechanic (next update).
yeah i saw the one for 5.3 and what looked like something for 5.3.4 if you could call it that but what about for 5.3.5
Bruh man is literally there
I'm going to give Lyvia clothes, the quest description is in the baron's house
I can't find it, where is it?
In the wardrobes.

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes