Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Guys, how to travel to kirlic? does it still has no content?
I think the travel to Kirlic and progressing the quest related to Kirlic won't happen any time soon.
When Emily update is complete the next one will probably be:
  • A Rework or;
  • Introducing the Monastery and maybe a Inn by the road to the Monastery or;
  • An update for so of the Character in Arenfield or;
  • An update I can't guess.
At least v0.5.5 won't be Kirlic related.

Reactions: Nivla456

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
And all of this came from an appreciation moment on milfs… truly milfs are the hottest topic :sneaky:

Returning on the matter, after Emily’s pregnancy who shall be the next lucky one to be knocked up?
Since Tia is close to completion, I would target her as the next winner of the big belly competition.
But since she is tied with Rumah, Chyos could choose other Rumah gals candidates like Raaisha and such, or even do a double pregnancy update.
Nyra is the best option

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
LMAO

I am good at fishing.

Chyos said that Tia is near to the end, but Calan Rest need a new Commander, so unless Katherine makes a new hospital in her house I would say those two.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
i think i accidentally turned off kate's tavern harassment events, is there a way to turn them back on?
and i have rick's and kate relationship at 5 but they still do not kiss or whatever, did i corrupt kate too soon?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Nyra is the best option
State your reasons, soldier
LMAO

I am good at fishing.

Chyos said that Tia is near to the end, but Calan Rest need a new Commander, so unless Katherine makes a new hospital in her house I would say those two.
There is always mind controlling on that orc guy there, but sure double pregnancy
i think i accidentally turned off kate's tavern harassment events, is there a way to turn them back on?
and i have rick's and kate relationship at 5 but they still do not kiss or whatever, did i corrupt kate too soon?
No

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And all of this came from an appreciation moment on milfs… truly milfs are the hottest topic :sneaky:

Returning on the matter, after Emily’s pregnancy who shall be the next lucky one to be knocked up?
Since Tia is close to completion, I would target her as the next winner of the big belly competition.
But since she is tied with Rumah, Chyos could choose other Rumah gals candidates like Raaisha and such, or even do a double pregnancy update.
At this point Rumahs Story and it's struggle with Mdra Khaz is it's own Poll Option.
Tias Story was always meant to be build upon the story of her birth and her mission to kill her father... makeing a stop in Rumah and involving her in her struggle wasusefull but not necesary...
I kinda doubt we'll see a Rumah pregnancy anytime soon though as those Childrens won't be risen in Emilys Orpahanage the village needs to secure it's future first and than build facilities for this.
It might be easier to get frisha and Verena Pregnant first as their Stories are actually close to completion themselfes I assume.
Only Chyos knows how much more Story each Character receives but based on the current speed of development and wide spreed of Updates I don't think we'll see any more pregnancy Updates on the Poll for the rest of the year... except of Tia maybe

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Solak and zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Mmmh I would say Tia’s story is about revenge but also about acceptance, she lives as an outsider in Arenfield, never loved by everyone and then MC comes into place.
But she isn't getting accepted in Arenfield troughout the Story... she sticks to the MC and he has to prove himself to the people of Rumah, if it was about acceptance it would have to work in both directions... the only thing that is consistent in her Story is her building a future and dealing with her past... even jepordizing her future for the later.

Pregnant girls have their own dayly schedule that differs from the normal one... you can already leave companions at their homes so I'd assume she stays with her mom as Rumah is not save enough and there is no midwife in Rumah.
Once Rumahs situation is resolved Chyos will likely have to make some cleanup and afterwards Updates to adress such situations, but if it's solely Tias pregnancy the solution is as simple as let her stay in Arenfield and the child be put in Emilys Orphanage.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Solak and zARRR

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Please stop it o_Oo_Oo_O

You're scaring me. Is this a sort of an April's Fool 8 days after?

I feel lost now. I need someone asking for some ntr saves. Right now.
I need an NTR save please. Just so I can copy it and delete it, over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Thank you. (y)

I've decided to write my own walkthrough. I have converted the official one into a word file and am redesigning it. With Kate I'm already finished. :cool:

The game itself is awesome. But the design of the official walkthrough is just a confused catastrophe. The content is fine, but the connections... you really have to search like a truffle pig. A nd yet you always miss something. That does not work like this. :rolleyes:
This must be a clear structure. I'll do my very best. This will take me months of work. :eek::LOL:

I'll find out why "Arianna goes to Rumah" doesn't trigger for me. I don't think it's a bug. I rather think it has something to do with the specific route. Or another quest must be done before. I'll find out :cool:
Why not just make a wiki, that would be better and everyone could contribute to update the damn thing.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Well, I support the development on Patreon. I vote, I comment, and absolutely love the direction this is going. Emily's story is my fav, closely followed up by the barmaid's mom. Go team MILF. Its easy to knockup a 20 something bar wench. Do you have any idea how much work it takes to knock up a 42 year old Mom...that takes effort, and dedication. I am so proud of my MC. Damn right I am gonna Marry her as well, I need a Queen Mom for my Harem.
Just like real Harems, the harem are actually manage but the Queen Dowager nwho keeps everyone in line in the royal harem.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
New version 0.5.3.6 is out

• Changelog 0.5.3.6:
  • Fixed a bug with the Frisha/Emily scene, Fixed a bug with bandit's capturing Emily right after giving birth.
  • You can now use lube on the first few times having anal with Emily (different dialogue)
  • Added a small easter event (no new scenes) - During April rl month and ingame you will be able to find eggs around the world. These can either consumed or used for a different purpose... and no, nothing to do with sex :D
Link please

Reactions: jackeasy

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
you already cleared out her nest, might as well refill it. only good end is one where you kill dasan anyways
Good answer, what’s better than fixing a childless mother with another child
Why not just make a wiki, that would be better and everyone could contribute to update the damn thing.
Coff Coff

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Good answer, what’s better than fixing a childless mother with another child

Coff Coff
Forgot that wiki existed since I never visited it since its empty, honestly i would update it but I don't how to update wiki.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Forgot that wiki existed since I never visited it since its empty, honestly i would update it but I don't how to update wiki.
It’s empty because no one contributes to it, but you can still do it and learn just like I did.
If you are one the phone is simple as hell just press the pen and start writing adding info on personality, info in game et cetera.

I’ll either update it, after the rework or after the final update of Emily’s.

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes