yazda

Mar 21, 2021
i think i accidentally turned off kate's tavern harassment events, is there a way to turn them back on?
and i have rick's and kate relationship at 5 but they still do not kiss or whatever, did i corrupt kate too soon?
You must talk to them from 9 to 12 when they stand in front of the tavern.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I lack the know-how for this. With Word files and PDF, at least I know about them
Ah it’s pretty straightforward, you can learn in it in a few hours (or faster) the gist of it, I thought it was more complicate but in reality ain’t much.

You can also dm files of said information of character data so I can introduce them into the wiki myself, if you want.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
... it isn't a delusion. the wall (age 25) is real.
a young woman is vastly more valuable.
i would say that the wall is around 27-28, if they take care of their health and body and of course ignoring the body count,
some young woman have over 100 at their 20 and for me that's a big no XD
besides there is the fact than the most of women post wall still have the same standards and behaviors they have in their youth :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

Aug 9, 2022
help, My umah quest is bugged, when I asked Nyfa to put the tainted holy water to the soup, the dialogue won't pop up, it's just the normal do you want soup. Is there any changes in the new updates?

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
help, My umah quest is bugged, when I asked Nyfa to put the tainted holy water to the soup, the dialogue won't pop up, it's just the normal do you want soup. Is there any changes in the new updates?
Have you fucked other girls at the fire, in front of her, when she is cooking?
Have she demanded a blowjob to give you food, and eventually asked to became your wanita when you talk to her when she is not cooking?

FurFan

May 4, 2017
Somehow lost all permissions on the discord server even though paying $10 so letting this off here until I get a new link. Emily got pregnant a 2nd time but when I go to sleep with her there aren't any choices and I can't cancel/esc out of the box.
1681061575169.png

Fozzie120

Feb 23, 2019
What's the key to getting Emily pregnant? I have and the conversation and told her I would take care of contraceptive and have built the orphanage. Have sex with her just about every night and still nothing.

Samuel Hidayat

Formerly 'Samu Al Hydit'
May 16, 2019
Somehow lost all permissions on the discord server even though paying $10 so letting this off here until I get a new link. Emily got pregnant a 2nd time but when I go to sleep with her there aren't any choices and I can't cancel/esc out of the box.
View attachment 2533748
Do you backup your save files and/or create different save states? You need to keep this in mind when playing an unstable version.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Okay why am I not triggering Arianna going to Rumah been going back and forth everyday in the North exit but she never shows up

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes